Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Her name is Trixie, in the show. Trixie Lulamoon.
If you need more information as to which character is called what in order to make the rename mod complete, it would be my pleasure to help you, as it seems even the already renamed characters are not entirely accurate (Princess Celestia with the shorthand being just Tia)
If you make a Rename mod it can complement the Recolor mod that people seem to be satisfied with.
ah, sorry it's been a while since i have watched mlp and i knew that her name in the show ended with xie, so i was just a little confused, my misstake

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Think I know why people do not upload the newest version. With the recolors, Twisted Scarlett probably angered the bronies and many of them left... that is my theory at least.
i know i certainly would of stopped paying them after the recolouring of the characters if i had known about the game b4 then and was supporting them on patreon

Reactions: Bluej
Apr 25, 2019
Ok, I did a thing, so here's my recolor and rename mod for the latest version of Friendship with Benefits.

Recolor mod replaces almost all the character sprites (and a couple of other things) to the ones that were in v1.01.
Rename mod renames characters and some descriptions to match their colors.
I haven't finished the game yet, so not all the descriptions will be replaced, but I plan to update it a few times at a later date (or whenever the game updates).

Also if you are not playing on the latest version, you probably shouldn't install the rename mod, as it will probably crash at some point when it finds a missing image. Recolor mod should be fine though.

Now for a list of changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install:
Place the *.rpa files in the "game" folder inside of your Friendship with Benefits folder.

Download:
Google Drive
Found another sprite mistake. Honeycrisp has a bandage on her arm even though i've done all her story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phozon

Kamikaza404

Oct 22, 2020
Found another sprite mistake. Honeycrisp has a bandage on her arm even though i've done all her story.
That actually isn't my mistake. The image itself is correct; the problem is that the script is calling the wrong image. This is easily fixable, but I don't want to change the script itself in the mod. Maybe if I ever finish my rename/fix typos mod...

I never see this scene how to trigger it?
It's a scene from the final route. You need to finish every other route to trigger it.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
That actually isn't my mistake. The image itself is correct; the problem is that the script is calling the wrong image. This is easily fixable, but I don't want to change the script itself in the mod. Maybe if I ever finish my rename/fix typos mod...

It's a scene from the final route. You need to finish every other route to trigger it.
Its in update that we still dont have here or in previous ne?Because I finish all routes in my version

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
It definitely exists in v1.10.
Have you seen Morrigan in your playthrough?
Yes I meet her before where I have one ending where she corrupt rpincesses and I help her and tand ine more in castle that call sauna ending. But on this picture it looks like one more ending

Kamikaza404

Oct 22, 2020
But on this picture it looks like one more ending
Well, it's part of the final route where everyone gathers in the library and Penelope and Lily come up with a plan. Don't know what else to tell you.

Also all of this is kind of a spoiler, so we should probably use spoiler tags.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Well, it's part of the final route where everyone gathers in the library and Penelope and Lily come up with a plan. Don't know what else to tell you.

Also all of this is kind of a spoiler, so we should probably use spoiler tags.
Maybe you can share save please for this end?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
In the Moxie's wagon. Then you have to wait a day, and then the route starts. You probably have seen all this, but just forgot.
Still nothing(Put cheat inside moxie wagon wait obe day but nothing at all. Nothing triggered(

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Think I know why people do not upload the newest version. With the recolors, Twisted Scarlett probably angered the bronies and many of them left... that is my theory at least.
Considering the game had recolours and renames from the very beginning, the 0.1 alpha launch, I sincerely doubt that. Don't pretend this is something new. And in regards to the 'many of them left' statement, the game peaked after the launch, and then settled like any other game. You don't need to sit here and do some random sleuthing. The 1.2 update was just a small bonus to thank people for the great launch, after the hype died down.

As again, thanks for enjoying Friendship with Benefits. The game will no longer be updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: wx448

lefteyehawk

Feb 5, 2018
Considering the game had recolours and renames from the very beginning, the 0.1 alpha launch, I sincerely doubt that. Don't pretend this is something new. And in regards to the 'many of them left' statement, the game peaked after the launch, and then settled like any other game. You don't need to sit here and do some random sleuthing. The 1.2 update was just a small bonus to thank people for the great launch, after the hype died down.

As again, thanks for enjoying Friendship with Benefits. The game will no longer be updated.
i never got "angered" with the 1.1 recolor, i just dont like it and ignor it (and stay with the 1.0)

i like the game, great art, nice story and so on.
i never had any problems with the renaming with the caracters or the little colorchanges (creme is the biggest recolor, but here is see a combination of pinkie pie and and how she was original planed [white fur, yellow mane, pegasus])

since 1.1 the recolors are..... not good (in my opinion), rainbow looks like a bad OC, and the AJ/AB color-switch is iritating, starlight is just not fitting. but its just my opinion and i compare the to the character there are based on.

but that not mean that the game is bad now, the art-quality is high as ever, but i would love to have an "official" color-change patch, the fanmade one doesnt work properly.

anyway, thx for making this lovely game, Scarlett

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Mastagigs

Nov 12, 2017
Are there any major things missing from the android version and the pc version?

Also kinda sad to see it's over, far too few furry games of this level most certainly planning to toss creator a few bucks.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Are there any major things missing from the android version and the pc version?

Also kinda sad to see it's over, far too few furry games of this level most certainly planning to toss creator a few bucks.
Yeah, unfortunately the android version just stopped packing after 0.8. Although I believe there's a fan version of 1.00 on the first post. I think you can use Steam on your phone to maybe launch it? I just heard that from a friend.

Glad you enjoyed it. I really want to do more FwB stuff, but I have a lot of passions and a lot of projects I want to do.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes