• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Ok, I did a thing, so here's my recolor and rename mod for the latest version of Friendship with Benefits.

Recolor mod replaces almost all the character sprites (and a couple of other things) to the ones that were in v1.01.
Rename mod renames characters and some descriptions to match their colors.
I haven't finished the game yet, so not all the descriptions will be replaced, but I plan to update it a few times at a later date (or whenever the game updates).

Also if you are not playing on the latest version, you probably shouldn't install the rename mod, as it will probably crash at some point when it finds a missing image. Recolor mod should be fine though.

Now for a list of changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install:
Place the *.rpa files in the "game" folder inside of your Friendship with Benefits folder.

Download:
Google Drive
well looks like someone beat me too it, ill still release my version if people want it after im done

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i know about that end. but in log v0.80: - 11 Endings added, choose your favourite girl to date and end the game! . or it just nothing?
Those 11 endings were removed and replaced with better content. And it wasn't really 11 endings. It was basically just one ending.

Kamikaza404

Oct 22, 2020
Great Job. Though if at all possible do you think you would be able to also change the main menu? If not, that's ok. I know that it's not that a big deal, but i'd like everything to be consistent if possible.
Yeah, I think I can do that. But in terms of consistency, there is still a new content that was added a few days ago that I wouldn't be able to change. There are only 4 scenes (I think) that won't be changed, but it's still a lot.

Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
I hope this game will get a continuation or, at the vary list, adds more ending. not like 0.80 ends, but more in-depth end

Apr 25, 2019
Ok, I did a thing, so here's my recolor and rename mod for the latest version of Friendship with Benefits.

Recolor mod replaces almost all the character sprites (and a couple of other things) to the ones that were in v1.01.
I haven't finished the game yet, so not all the descriptions will be replaced, but I plan to update it a few times at a later date (or whenever the game updates).

Also if you are not playing on the latest version, you probably shouldn't install the rename mod, as it will probably crash at some point when it finds a missing image. Recolor mod should be fine though.

How to install:
Place the *.rpa files in the "game" folder inside of your Friendship with Benefits folder.

Download:
Google Drive
So i was playing the game and this happened. I think it's a layering error, or maybe you missed this? I'm not sure as I don't know how you did for your recolor mod. In any case, hopefully you'll be able to fix this.

Reactions: Kamikaza404

Fergud

Jun 12, 2020
How do I get the post-Morrigan scene? When I go to the castle in the day my only options are to meet with the queen (sex/talk) or meet the principal through the mirror

ISJI

Jun 4, 2020

How to install:

Download:
Google Drive
I am not exaggerating when I am saying that I was holding off on trying/buying the game until I made sure a mod like yours exists, but now I cannot find the Rename mod anymore.

Either it's missing or Moxie was never renamed because that's what I am using to figure out if the Recolor mod contains the Rename mod packaged with it.

Before I get angry responses, I understand that these are not the same established characters, but if you have spent longer than 1 week in the fandom you'd realize that about 1 trillion different interpretations exist per character, from the macabre to the hilariously absurd, but at least they keep the general design and name, and that's what I am hoping your Rename mod would accomplish.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I am not exaggerating when I am saying that I was holding off on trying/buying the game until I made sure a mod like yours exists, but now I cannot find the Rename mod anymore.

Either it's missing or Moxie was never renamed because that's what I am using to figure out if the Recolor mod contains the Rename mod packaged with it.

Before I get angry responses, I understand that these are not the same established characters, but if you have spent longer than 1 week in the fandom you'd realize that about 1 trillion different interpretations exist per character, from the macabre to the hilariously absurd, but at least they keep the general design and name, and that's what I am hoping your Rename mod would accomplish.

im confused isn't moxie her name in the show? i don't think the rename mod needed to include her because her name was never changed unlike everyone else's was.
side note considering my mod, I still haven't done anything on my mod and am considering abandoning it unless u guys want me to release it still considering how someone else has already released a recolouring mod now and there isn't really a need for one anymore

ISJI

Jun 4, 2020
im confused isn't moxie her name in the show? i don't think the rename mod needed to include her because her name was never changed unlike everyone else's was.
side note considering my mod, I still haven't done anything on my mod and am considering abandoning it unless u guys want me to release it still considering how someone else has already released a recolouring mod now and there isn't really a need for one anymore
Her name is Trixie, in the show. Trixie Lulamoon.
If you need more information as to which character is called what in order to make the rename mod complete, it would be my pleasure to help you, as it seems even the already renamed characters are not entirely accurate (Princess Celestia with the shorthand being just Tia)
If you make a Rename mod it can complement the Recolor mod that people seem to be satisfied with.

Kamikaza404

Oct 22, 2020

My rename mod wasn't for MLP names, it was for v1.01 names (so Lily to Dusklight, Riku to Prisma, etc) and also it was kinda incomplete, so I removed it from the Google Drive.
There was a rename mod that someone else did, but I think it's out of date now. You can find it here, if you want to try it.

Maybe I will make my own version for the latest patch, but don't count on it too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: ISJI
Apr 25, 2019

How to install:

Download:
Google Drive
Seems you missed the first part of this scene with Lily/Dusklight. It took me a second before i was like, "wait a second, the bottom of her hair isn't supposed to be pink". Then i also noticed her bow is also the wrong color. When you get the chance to fix it, it'd be much appreciated. And I'll understand if you do it after Christmas.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes