Pseudo12344

Oct 8, 2020
hey , this works fine but there's an error , apple bloom is names applejack and vice versa (not sure if it's used in english?)

Cinnabarsage

Aug 23, 2018
My exe won't run because it cant find python27.dll? or the sd2.dll
got the win version. I tried the kompressed game, no change same result
I'm doing something wrong I just don't know -what-

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
hey , this works fine but there's an error , apple bloom is names applejack and vice versa (not sure if it's used in english?)
With the names I take it you use the rename mod, though I can't confirm whether there is an issue since I don't use it. Just to be sure, you didn't perhaps just mistake them for each other because their colors were swapped? From the screenshot above I can tell you don't use the recolor mod so I thought it might be the case. Their proportions are still similar opposed to their names and colors (without mods).

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
My exe won't run because it cant find python27.dll? or the sd2.dll
got the win version. I tried the kompressed game, no change same result
I'm doing something wrong I just don't know -what-
i heard that it could be because of a bad directory structure/names with spaces or fancy characters.
to solve it, you could try to extract everything to a small directory on your main drive.
for example c:\fwb
there is a high chance that it will fix the problem.

also you can of course always play the online version. you can share the savegames with the help of a zip file.

Reactions: Cinnabarsage

Cinnabarsage

Aug 23, 2018
i heard that it could be because of a bad directory structure/names with spaces or fancy characters.
to solve it, you could try to extract everything to a small directory on your main drive.
for example c:\fwb
there is a high chance that it will fix the problem.

also you can of course always play the online version. you can share the savegames with the help of a zip file.
I had titled my folder using special characters and that was indeed the problem. Thank You!

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
does not work on android, the main menu is stuck and the buttons do not work
which version? this version? -> https://f95zone.to/threads/friendship-with-benefits-v1-20-twistedscarlett.52542/page-36#post-5058560

i wonder if i should make a package that has the compressed-pc version & android version & webversion as an all in one 7z file for 330mb or keeping all 3 separate for around 250mb for each 7z. also since the recolor mod is now complete, should i keep both versions around or only the recolored version? i mean the recolored version looks way better. but maybe i keep both versions.

Last edited:

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
i now started working on the recolored version, beside integrating the recolored version i also create a final cheatcode that basically gives access to everything, by finishing it all. so one can just use crystal ball, gallery, walk into the nightbar etc. and everything is unlocked already. basically as if someone played the game to 100%. maybe interesting for those who only want to watch through all the scenes and stuff.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Why this one doesn't have "completed" tag? As far as i know, this VN does have ending.
It's not about whether it has an ending but whether development is finished, which is not the case (though a game could also be marked as completed but the dev could decide to still deliver updates). There is one route which has an ending, doesn't mean that there aren't other routes. Also, VN can have multiple endings, one doesn't mean that the game is completed.

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
May somebody give me changelogs for 1.10 and 1.20?
Because opening page in this thread says "n/a".

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes