ThrowawayTestTrash

Nov 18, 2020
Minor grammatical errors obviously aren't an issue in the same way bugs or crashes are, but is there any place they could be sent or shown to be fixed another time? I've seen a couple and tried to log them, but putting them in a forum post like this would just be a waste of space I think.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Minor grammatical errors obviously aren't an issue in the same way bugs or crashes are, but is there any place they could be sent or shown to be fixed another time? I've seen a couple and tried to log them, but putting them in a forum post like this would just be a waste of space I think.
How can you call it a waste if the dev is also in this thread? As long as the dev sees it I don't think it is an issue. If you worry about wasting space, use spoilers to make your post more compact.
You can even use spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Azula02

lefteyehawk

Feb 5, 2018
as far as i understud, it was "finished" with 1.0, 1.1 an 1.2 are "bonus" and scarlett could if he/she (what is correct, he or she?) has ideas and want to make an 1.3 or more

• Haha
Reactions: after-my-dreams

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
So, if anyone is still interested in this game, I made a rename mod that changes the names of all characters in the game to their original names from the show. But in fact, it can be used to rename them to whatever name you want!
Rename and recolor work great, thanks! Using it with the Steam version. Just a warning for people, it seems you need to apply the mods before starting - all previous saves explode when you try to load them with the mods installed. Luckily I was only about an hour in, real easy to redo/fast skip and prologue skip to get back to where I was.

Kamikaza404

Oct 22, 2020
Just a warning for people, it seems you need to apply the mods before starting - all previous saves explode when you try to load them with the mods installed. Luckily I was only about an hour in, real easy to redo/fast skip and prologue skip to get back to where I was.

Yeah, it can happen sometimes with old saves. But there is an easy fix, if anyone else will encounter this issue:
Note: if you want to play on your old save file, I suggest saving on the map screen before installing the mod, so that there will be no issues.

Reactions: savagesix

scorchis

Nov 2, 2019
Holy shit man, this game is pure gold, started for the fap, stayed for the story!
Loved the characters, (Melody face scared the shit out of me) the plot and the quality of the art is top! Finished one ending now, don't know yet the other option(s).
I don't know what to say, but I'm really happy I found this gem. Thank you everyone!

Edit: Also Cream's route... dang! That made me think about it for a while...

Yeet6789

Jan 9, 2021
I can't seem to play any of the Windows version of the game.... when downloaded it's a .7z file that I don't know how to use for the game.... can only open in notepad, currently playing the browser version by mrx1983 but I'd like to redownload the game.

I've downloaded the game before but got deleted, I want to rerun the newer updates and love this game in general, any help?

May 31, 2020
I can't seem to play any of the Windows version of the game.... when downloaded it's a .7z file that I don't know how to use for the game.... can only open in notepad, currently playing the browser version by mrx1983 but I'd like to redownload the game.

I've downloaded the game before but got deleted, I want to rerun the newer updates and love this game in general, any help?
Did you get the new game parts from patreon page?

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021

7z is something like zip or rar, its a package that contains the game. here is the tool to unpack it:

just put the contents of the 7z in a directory of your choice (but maybe not a very long directory with special characters).
and then just start the exe file.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I like it but my only complaint is the sex is static. Only wasted potential I see. Otherwise good characters and hot girls.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes