UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 696337

Overview:
Welcome to the world of Arcadia, an escape into our reality, where everything in the world, harmony and pony, naked, especially naked and with an insatiable sexual appetite.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-07
Release Date: 2020-12-03
Developer: TwistedScarlett -
Censored: No
Version: 1.20
Language: English
Other Games: Monster Girl 1,000
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac (No DLC): - - MEGA -

Android (v1.01 DLC): - MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Cheat Codes

Extras:
Recolor/Rename Mods*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 660985 View attachment 660986 View attachment 660987 View attachment 660988 View attachment 660989 View attachment 660990
I love this game so far, i hope there will be an pregnancy version on Android or histyory impregnation, that would be awesome

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I thought at least some of you might be interested in finding out that I have started work on a "voice-over" mod of sorts by using 15.ai to generate voice files out of each of the girls' lines of dialogue from the game, based on the rename mod that gives the cast their "canon" names.

My intent is to create a mod that would play the appropriate clip when the corresponding dialogue is displayed in-game, with its playback being canceled if the user skips forward.

Currently I don't know how to edit RenPy scripts, so I would appreciate any help anyone can offer with this.

If all else fails I intend to create at least one video showcasing game footage with the 15.ai clips dubbed in. I would like your recommendations for Windows programs for recording game footage, editing said footage, and which sites I could upload the video(s) to.

I currently don't have any solid ideas regarding which voices to use for the "original" characters (Anna, Poyo, Alraune, Devil, Hilda, Rosa) as well as other characters that currently have no 15.ai counterparts (Cindy, Sandy, Sofia, Ivy). I might appropriate the other MLP voices that would otherwise go unused in this project, such as Lyra, Bonbon, Minuette, Sugar Belle, etc. Which voices do you think would fit these characters the best?

Nicolasds

Nov 3, 2018
hello well i'm not very active here but i've just started doing amateur translations so i can enjoy the games better and i'm translating FriendshipwithBenefits to portuguese and well someone maybe interested in this or maybe not but doing this just for me doesn't do much sense to do this just for me

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
hello well i'm not very active here but i've just started doing amateur translations so i can enjoy the games better and i'm translating FriendshipwithBenefits to portuguese and well someone maybe interested in this or maybe not but doing this just for me doesn't do much sense to do this just for me
I'm sure there are plenty of Portuguese speakers who would love to get to know the lovely pony girls! What are you using to mod the game?

Reactions: Nicolasds

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
As of this post, 15.ai is now currently down for maintenance, and if its history is any indication, it could be weeks or months or even longer before it's up again. Since the beginning of this month, I've generated 1812 clips, totaling a little over 2 hours of dialogue that covers the prologue, the first chapters of most of the main routes, and a few of the side scenes.

If TwistedScarlett wants to incorporate these sound files into the game, I'd be more than happy to hand them over. Otherwise, I'd like to showcase my work by dubbing the clips into their corresponding scenes. I just need a home for the videos since I doubt YouTube will let me upload them, even if they do go unlisted.

Reactions: khaelin02

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
The first part of the prologue is now available! Think of it as a test run of sorts. What does everyone think?

Last edited:

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Here's the second part. More dialogue-heavy than the last one so you can hear more AI-generated goodness!

Last edited:

McKeyPL

Nov 21, 2020
The first part of the prologue is now available! Think of it as a test run of sorts. What does everyone think?
Everything sounds nice, but the voice of the narrator and "our" are missing. It is, however, slightly artificial, but still sounds interesting.

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Everything sounds nice, but the voice of the narrator and "our" are missing. It is, however, slightly artificial, but still sounds interesting.
Would you really want to hear "your" voice though? In most VNs, the protagonist isn't voiced since they're supposed to be a cipher for the player. And yeah, the girls' lines ARE artificial since they're generated by an AI, but I usually do multiple takes and try to pick the best-sounding result for each line.

McKeyPL

Nov 21, 2020
Many VNs have no voice at all, or there is a full voice. Here is such a dissonance because we only hear the answers, not the narrator.

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Many VNs have no voice at all, or there is a full voice. Here is such a dissonance because we only hear the answers, not the narrator.
Even when there is full voice acting, the main character is never voiced. When was the last time you played a dating sim where the protagonist had fully-voiced lines but no given name and/or distinct appearance? I certainly can't think of any.

If it bothers you that much, you could always read the player's lines aloud yourself, or even re-upload the vids with your own lines dubbed in. I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes