Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a link to just the standalone AI voice clip files without them being baked into the video?
If I had a good place to upload them, I would. Currently I've baked ~3500 clips and counting, or ~4 hours of dialogue, including alternate choice responses not shown in the videos. Do you have any recommendations for upload spots? I'm running out of Google Drive space fast...

(And since15.ai is free to use, you can also just generate your own voice clips so long as the site is available. You can even make the girls say your name and whatnot, as you'll notice I've been omitting the player's name from all the dialogues, or replacing it with a pronoun when appropriate.)

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
If I had a good place to upload them, I would. Currently I've baked ~3500 clips and counting, or ~4 hours of dialogue, including alternate choice responses not shown in the videos. Do you have any recommendations for upload spots? I'm running out of Google Drive space fast...

(And since15.ai is free to use, you can also just generate your own voice clips so long as the site is available. You can even make the girls say your name and whatnot, as you'll notice I've been omitting the player's name from all the dialogues, or replacing it with a pronoun when appropriate.)
I generally use Mediafire for that sort of thing. Also, since15.ai is down right now.

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
I generally use Mediafire for that sort of thing. Also, since15.ai is down right now.
15.ai seems to be working fine for me as of the time of this post. But I'll try uploading the voice files I have so far to Mediafire soon. Feel free to implement them into an actual mod if you can, so long as you credit 15.ai for the generation of said files.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
15.ai seems to be working fine for me as of the time of this post. But I'll try uploading the voice files I have so far to Mediafire soon. Feel free to implement them into an actual mod if you can, so long as you credit 15.ai for the generation of said files.
Oh, I'm sorry. When you said "since15.ai", I thought that was it's own site, I didn't know you meant to say "since 15.ai".

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
My 15.ai videos have had a change of address. They will be uploaded to this folder from now on! I have edited my previous links to reflect this.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I'm going to try this out but this pictures are horrible for displaying what this game is about.

Having sex scenes is good but show game play(if it has some) aka option selection and world map too.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
There's an issue with the rename and recolor mod, specifically the versions that change all the characters to those of their original source material. Hilda should be recolored blue and renamed to "Krystal" from Star Fox. A quick fix to the names for those who care:

Replace lines 122-123 of rename-config.rpy with:
define n.wolfgirl.namebox = "Krystal"
define n.wolfgirl.n = "Krystal"

Reactions: Winheim

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
There's an issue with the rename and recolor mod, specifically the versions that change all the characters to those of their original source material. Hilda should be recolored blue and renamed to "Krystal" from Star Fox. A quick fix to the names for those who care:

Replace lines 122-123 of rename-config.rpy with:
define n.wolfgirl.namebox = "Krystal"
define n.wolfgirl.n = "Krystal"
Also waiting for Cindy and Sandy to become Ember and Smolder.

Watchyt

Feb 14, 2022
i finally got my hands on it :D

and i tried to compress it down a bit.
this is my high quality compression version (its nearly identical from the picture and sound quality):
Mega
but only 240mb in size :geek:
the next thing that i try is, to maybe make a small recolored version that already includes the recolor and maybe the name mod.

and here is the unmodified pc version that i got:
Mega

NEW: compressed android version:
Mega

NEW: web version, play directly online in best quality:

user: f95 passw: zone
(i had to modify a bit the sound effects to get the starting game.zip under 25mb (caching etc.) )

also if it will become available on steam some day, i will of course buy it then.

edit: changed to mega-upload and increased quality for the compressed version
edit: added android version

@twistedscarlett
maybe i'm to nitpicky, but could it be that the face of riku sometimes has thin bright lines, maybe the normal user would probably not notice it, but i can see the border of some of rikus faces. a little color difference between face and body i think.
Yyeeeeesss I fouuund good version. Thanks god, and you my friend

narutomater

May 2, 2020
idk if i fucked up or not but how do you get the event with the wearwolf to be able to fuck the twin sister that works at the music stuido? i did event at forest but i havent gotten any event for wearwolf appearing idk if u have do first meeting a certin way or if event triggered different way

nonospot

May 15, 2020
This one was really nice too, even with as little knowledge on the pony thingy as I have! Works really well on joiplay even compressed, so you can be wholesome with you fav' waifu anywhere! Now I need to test Monster Girl 1k!
While I am not a preg' fetishist, I kinda wanted to dote on Butters more!

Also there is no secret end that if you keep doing Cream she transforms in Butters?

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
idk if i fucked up or not but how do you get the event with the wearwolf to be able to fuck the twin sister that works at the music stuido? i did event at forest but i havent gotten any event for wearwolf appearing idk if u have do first meeting a certin way or if event triggered different way
You need to finish the "final" route in order to go werewolf hunting. Does Lily have wings yet?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes