Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
You are forced to just helplessly watch as not!fluttershy is raped, just standing there and watching helplessly like some cuck unsure on what to do. Eventually fluttershy gets into it and you are invited (by both of them) to join and make it into a threesome (and you can't say even say no). But there is a clear and distinct portion of time where you are watching a rape.

the entire argument against it was that "well at the time she is not your lover yet". well, at the time when you were forced to just watch you were not yet a participant yet. If timing doesn't matter it applies because eventually you are her lover. if timing does matter than it applies because of the rape portion of the scene.
Also netorase (voluntary sharing) is still NTR.
Voluntary sharing? Doesn't sound very voluntary to me if it's rape. You don't necessarily have to become her lover either; you can choose to remain with Moxie instead.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Voluntary sharing? Doesn't sound very voluntary to me if it's rape
... facepalm.
I was saying that your earlier argument of "its not NTR if it is voluntary" is wrong.
Not that rape is voluntary. hence segregating it with the qualifier "also". meaning it is a new argument not part of the previous one.

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
... facepalm.
I was saying that your earlier argument of "its not NTR if it is voluntary" is wrong.
Not that rape is voluntary. hence segregating it with the qualifier "also". meaning it is a new argument not part of the previous one.
Let's look at the most popular Urban Dictionary definition for NTR:

"A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/unfaithfulness in a relationship in an adult-oriented real-life video, manga, or anime. The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance) by the instigator(s)/perpetrator(s) to participate in a sexual encounter but then is mind-bended to enjoy and/or accept the experience. Also, the cheater often is not fond of the instigator(s) before the encounter and may state that they love their significant other at any time in the story, but ends up deciding to continue the affair with the instigator(s) afterwards. The victim (the person being cheating on) is usually unaware of the betrayal by the cheater, and the instigator(s) if the victim knows him, her, or them. The story often hints that the victim may never know/find out about the continued affair. This theme is intended for shock value and will end up angering some readers, but others will find it arousing."

Although it is true that Butters is initially forced upon by the instigators (monster girls), she does mention beforehand that she is willing to, if necessary, trade sex for alchemical ingredients, and there is no "victim" to the story as she isn't in a relationship with anyone at this point, nor does she pursue an affair with the monster girls after the fact. Even if we do consider the player to be the "victim", they are not only aware of the events, but they witness them firsthand and become willing participants. Finally, I sincerely doubt these scenes were intended for shock value, but rather as an excuse to show Butters in sexual situations before her succubus drain is remedied.

To consider this "NTR" is reaching, to say the least, and I really don't think any player who would come to this game specifically looking for this sort of thing would be satisfied.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
lmao i actually find this ending screen because not only the music isn't bad , but also because I didn't expect it and her to have an ending til went back and picked the option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
I already addressed this. We are in F95 and F95 has an explicit definition in the rules section:
"Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC. "
Clearly not the intention here, since their relationship (whether in the case of Butters and the player or Butters and the monster girl) is anything but romantic.

Reactions: Konpon

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
While working on my voice-over mod I found this commented-out random event, wherein if you are living with Butters and refuse to have sex with her while she is in her succubus form, she will rape you as soon as you go to bed. Should I restore this event in my mod, complete with voice-overs, or should I make a separate version for it?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
While working on my voice-over mod I found this commented-out random event, wherein if you are living with Butters and refuse to have sex with her while she is in her succubus form, she will rape you as soon as you go to bed. Should I restore this event in my mod, complete with voice-overs, or should I make a separate version for it?
Yes.

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Can somebody list all secret scenes? I'm having a headache figuring out where to unlock
1. Work with Honeycrisp after her arm heals. (50% chance)
2. Work with Riku after finishing the Bar, Farm, and Boutique routes. (50% chance)
3. Work with Butters while she is in her succubus form. (50% chance)
4. Work with Cream after finishing her route. (50% chance)
5. Work with Ruby after finishing the Boutique route. (50% chance)
6. Work with Lily after finishing the final route. (50% chance)
7. Visit the music studio during the day after fixing Melody's laptop. (50% chance)
8. After finishing Dawn's route, visit the club during the daytime.
9. Visit the bar after meeting both Hilda and Rosa.
10. Visit Cindy after finishing her and Cream's routes.
11. After finishing Butters's route, buy the bunny potion from her shop, or complete #12.
12. After completing the final route, visit Zoe and go werewolf hunting.
13. Afer completing #12, visit Claire in the music studio.

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
1. Work with Honeycrisp after her arm heals. (50% chance)
2. Work with Riku after finishing the Bar, Farm, and Boutique routes. (50% chance)
3. Work with Butters while she is in her succubus form. (50% chance)
4. Work with Cream after finishing her route. (50% chance)
5. Work with Ruby after finishing the Boutique route. (50% chance)
6. Work with Lily after finishing the final route. (50% chance)
7. Visit the music studio during the day after fixing Melody's laptop. (50% chance)
8. After finishing Dawn's route, visit the club during the daytime.
9. Visit the bar after meeting both Hilda and Rosa.
10. Visit Cindy after finishing her and Cream's routes.
11. After finishing Butters's route, buy the bunny potion from her shop, or complete #12.
12. After completing the final route, visit Zoe and go werewolf hunting.
13. Afer completing #12, visit Claire in the music studio.
Thank you so much!!

Jul 20, 2022
I didn't got a chance to play the latest version of this game, and I only got the called Legacy Version because my money ran out supporting the developer, and I am also too lazy to create a Steam account. Thanks for the upload, mate.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
After many months of work and with no small amount of help, the initial public release of my voice-over mod is now available!

you actually made a mod to voice the charcters? thats awesome im gonna give it a try

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Winheim i love your mod dude i just tried it and i love the voices you did an awesome job
I generated all of the voice files via if you were wondering. A good chunk of them were edited by me after generation to create different effects or stitch phrases together.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes