narutomater

May 2, 2020
I generated all of the voice files via if you were wondering. A good chunk of them were edited by me after generation to create different effects or stitch phrases together.
i see thats intreasting and im glad you managed to add this to the game it makes the game more fresh and exciting

Reactions: Winheim

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett i had a question how come this game and your other game Monster girl 1,000 have this blurryness in the backgrounds? is there anyway to fix that?

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
TwistedScarlett i had a question how come this game and your other game Monster girl 1,000 have this blurryness in the backgrounds? is there anyway to fix that?
I always figured it was a product of

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
How many endings here? For some reason i think that there were more then two ending.
there used to be an ending for whichever girl you would choose to be your GF, but was removed because people cried about not wanting things to end or something like that

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I really liked the 'choose' your girlfriend ending. Whoever you picked it actually plays they're music and shows her (or both with Butters/Succubutters). I liked how it talked about each girl and what happens to them, for example, if you don't pick 'Lily' (Twilight) it talks about her 'getting it on' with the queen. Apple Bloom and Sweetie end up together too. 'Sundowner' won't actually let you pick her, she just talks about how she doesn't deserve it.
I actually still have this version, and was sad that it was changed.

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
I really liked the 'choose' your girlfriend ending. Whoever you picked it actually plays they're music and shows her (or both with Butters/Succubutters). I liked how it talked about each girl and what happens to them, for example, if you don't pick 'Lily' (Twilight) it talks about her 'getting it on' with the queen. Apple Bloom and Sweetie end up together too. 'Sundowner' won't actually let you pick her, she just talks about how she doesn't deserve it.
I actually still have this version, and was sad that it was changed.
Can you share this version please?

Reactions: Stulker

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Can you share this version please?
adding onto this, anyone skilled enough in modding think they can be able to re-add the endings of the storylines back into the game similarly to how the characters original names and colors were re-added back in?

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I've honestly never uploaded anything to 'public cloud' before. Bare with with me if this doesn't work, I tried a Mega-upload link.

Being that this is an older version, some characters/scenes are missing. No 'Dawn', Cadance look-a-like, Dragons, were-wolf, 'Zecora' look-a-like, 'Butters' doesn't have the last sex option... other things can't I remember.

Reactions: Emelex

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
I've honestly never uploaded anything to 'public cloud' before. Bare with with me if this doesn't work, I tried a Mega-upload link.
Mega

Being that this is an older version, some characters/scenes are missing. No 'Dawn', Cadance look-a-like, Dragons, were-wolf, 'Zecora' look-a-like, 'Butters' doesn't have the last sex option... other things can't I remember.
Thanks for sharing but it is asking for password when i tried to start new game. Do you know it?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes