Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
yeah i dont see the point of voice acting a protagonist in a game like this. that only makes sense in a female protagonist game where the protagonist gets sexualised but in a game like this you want to be the protagonist and i swear to god thats allready difficult enough with how the protagonists dialogue is written having it read out loud would propably make the game unplayable for me.

the voice acting sounds good alltho rough in some lines but thats to be expected of the current technology freely available but overall this is surprisingly good quality compared to something like XvoiceSynth system from nexus mods wich sounds rough in pretty much every sentence

Last edited:

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
So I'm just going to share the whole folder for everyone's convenience. There is now a third video up, and I have plans to do several more scenes in the coming days.

Last edited:

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
So, I downloaded and tried to play, but unable to save. everytime I try it just pops up an error telling me to rollback/ignore.
it's giving me a no save location error any help?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "C:\Users\Tormented\Desktop\FWB\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Friendship with Benefits 1.20
Fri Nov 05 11:50:10 2021

Reactions: gannon13

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
I had been uploading clips from my videos to derpibooru to let more viewers know about my little project, but they just got deleted citing DNP rules.

TS60's stipulations were specifically "No memes, no mediocre edits, and no cropped previews", and I was pretty sure what I was uploading was none of those things, and Twisty personally asked that my uploads use the tag "artist:twistedscarlett60 edits" rather than "artist:twistedscarlett60" and I did just that; to my knowledge they never requested the clips be taken down entirely.

I'm not mad, just disappointed. My Drive folder will be remaining open for viewing regardless.

Reactions: azzmazter500

Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Anyways, Flutters's chapter is now up. This is the last major scene I was able to do before 15.ai closed, so this is the end of the road...for now.

All that I have left are some alternate choice dialogue and a few minor scenes for some of the nighttime events. I might put the latter together into one more vid later.

Last edited:
Reactions: azzmazter500

narutomater

May 2, 2020
is the 1.20 uploaded on the main page the final version that has everything steam has all updates and DLCs? like finished version with bug fix updates to?

Last edited:

Tiziano3000

Apr 13, 2020
So, I downloaded and tried to play, but unable to save. everytime I try it just pops up an error telling me to rollback/ignore.
it's giving me a no save location error any help?
If you're still having the problem, reinstall the game for the newer version, or try deleting the complete save folder for the game by C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FriendshipwithBenefits or simply search in %appdata% for the folder RenPy and then in there the game. This will completly remove all the saves you have ever had in this game.
But if there isn't a folder for the game, maybe try creating one with the name "FriendshipwithBenefits".

I upload a full save file, with everything complete, so you can test if it is solely the saving, or the handling of the game itself. The save will be for the newest, so the v1.20. And if you want to change the name (In the save Player), you can do so with the mod (I think), or a save editor.
I would recommend unpacking the save in the game folder itself (so in game/saves ,if there isn't a save folder either, create one).

Forgot to mention, you can change the name with the cheat: "changemyname" when it's day in the wagon.

Reactions: drk47

SaucyNarancia

Jan 31, 2020
Hey guys, first time poster here, but there is anyone that knows the name of the Sassy sex scene theme?

Not the hectic dub, the jazzy one, kinda diggin it for ambience music for my bar lmao.

Hope you can help me Shazam its not throwing info.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Is there an apk for this? I've tried downloading the android version but it's a rar file and I can't install it on my phone that way.

Last edited:

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
So you cant unpack the rar file on your phone? there must be an app you can use for that.
I do have a way but even then I can't actually start up the game after I do. Zip and Rar game files won't install in a way
that they can be opened on Android, at least for me and as far as I know. It's why 99% of Android games are made in a Apk installer format.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I do have a way but even then I can't actually start up the game after I do. Zip and Rar game files won't install in a way
that they can be opened on Android, at least for me and as far as I know. It's why 99% of Android games are made in a Apk installer format.
oh theres no APK inside? yeah that sucks i play the PC version on my android phone through an emulator called Joiplay, but that requires a bit more work then installing an APK. I didnt even look if the android version is an APK because i wanted to use the mods that change the names to the original ones and that only work with the PC version.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
So I'm just going to share the whole folder for everyone's convenience. There is now a third video up, and I have plans to do several more scenes in the coming days.
Google Drive
Is there a link to just the standalone AI voice clip files without them being baked into the video?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes