Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
If this Game is complete, and Updates are finish I feel slight Sadness. I do have Curiosity about Dawn in Pony shape still... :)
Yeah when she asked if we had fucked a "pony" before, I thought there would be a scene with her in "pony" form and not anthro :p

Reactions: GaRbS

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a walkthrough anywhere? I can't seem to find one. Or can you get all scenes in one playthrough?

Yeet6789

Jan 9, 2021
7z is something like zip or rar, its a package that contains the game. here is the tool to unpack it:

just put the contents of the 7z in a directory of your choice (but maybe not a very long directory with special characters).
and then just start the exe file.
Thanks, It took a bit, but I got it to work.

Reactions: DioVAnna

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Damn it! I just got an update from 10 to 11 android, and it killed lossy 139mb, mrx1983's 250mb and mega 1gb versions.
Game does not respond to any touch.
Versions from another sites works well, but they always have awful compression!
Anyone have link to uncompressed version with Arm x64 support?

Last edited:

MoonSheid

Jan 14, 2020
Damn it! I just got an update from 10 to 11 android, and it killed lossy 139mb, mrx1983's 250mb and mega 1gb versions.
Game does not respond to any touch.
Versions from another sites works well, but they always have awful compression!
Anyone have link to uncompressed version with Arm x64 support?
Android port someone could share with me? ( Latest version)

Thank you for your time
Here's to my archive of the game for windows and android

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Is it just me or is this written in such a way that's insulting the intelligence of the reader?

The protagonist is constantly being surprised with information the game already presented, sometimes in the last couple of minutes. I wouldn't point it out if it were only a couple times, but it happens constantly.

It's to the point where I'm questioning if it's intentional. It's so strange to see a game that (more or less) has entirely correct grammar and spelling but struggles with continuity in the space of 20 lines.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS and Bakkalon

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Is it just me or is this written in such a way that's insulting the intelligence of the reader?

The protagonist is constantly being surprised with information the game already presented, sometimes in the last couple of minutes. I wouldn't point it out if it were only a couple times, but it happens constantly.

It's to the point where I'm questioning if it's intentional. It's so strange to see a game that (more or less) has entirely correct grammar and spelling but struggles with continuity in the space of 20 lines.
Yeah theres definetly something off with the characters thoughts sometimes i just had to skip some of the dialogue that is going on in his head cause its not worth reading at times. The problem is that hes supposed to be a blank slate character that could be you but his way of thinking and percieving the world is way too different from me and propably most people. However its better then not having any descriptions of the world and characters that give you more details.

Sennon

Feb 28, 2021
This game have RU localization from ReLoC Team. They have a group on VKontakte. But its not a mod. They upgrade all files + RenPy engine + fix some scenes... Not bad I think.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes