TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Please give us hope and say it also gonna be about MLP universe pr at least its gonna be around sexy busty furry girls
It'll feature monster girls, like those seen in Everyday Life with Monster Girls (Monster Musume). But there will be a variety of types of monster girls including full fur, full scales, etc. (e.g. Werewolves, Kobolds, and more)

It's called Monster Girl 1,000, and the first episode will be ready soon.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
It'll feature monster girls, like those seen in Everyday Life with Monster Girls (Monster Musume). But there will be a variety of types of monster girls including full fur, full scales, etc. (e.g. Werewolves, Kobolds, and more)

But its gonna be normal furry girls yes?When I mean normal becuase many thinks if the human girl have some bunny ears or tail of flufy paws she is furry but she is not.

Darkalister

Mar 20, 2019

wait kobolds.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Monster Musume has a kobold. She represents a business conglomerate, though I haven't kept up with the Manga. She also shows up in two episodes. She's running in the background of the one were Suu shoots poison at the dragonkin, and an OVA involving a gym for monsters.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

But this anime dont include any furry girls((((Please make reall furry girls not fake one

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Changelog: 12 (+1) new secret scenes. There's a steam guide telling you how to access each one. Here are the tips to help you find them:
Secret 1: It's time to go werewolf hunting, but we need a +1 to help us out.
Secret 2: What's up with that Bunny, anyway?
Secret 3: Did you know there are actually two dragons?
Secret 4: This is what happens when you get drunk and sleep around too much.
Secret 5: Déjà vu with Honeycrisp.
Secret 6: Cream has a surprise for you.
Secret 7: Someone has another set of lingerie they want to try with you.
Secret 8: This girl is surprisingly flexible. Did you know she used to be a ballerina?
Secret 9: I'm aerodynamic. Big breasts just get in the way.
Secret 10: At the break of Dawn.
Secret 11: Melody finally unleashes her inner femdom. Question is, where?
Secret 12: Working with a Succubus is probably a bad idea.
Secret 13: Talk to the cured werewolf. But, who is it?

For those wanting the original colours: There's a mod for that.
Can someone just list the ways please n thank you!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That's the first time I've heard of that error message. Which is weird because updating 1.1 to 1.2 was something that happened to all Steam players and no one reported this error.
I'd recommend using the cheat codes in the wagon to skip to where you were in the game, it's quite a quick and easy process when combined with the skip function.
I actually got that same error right now.

Thing is, I haven't ever tried the game before, and the appdata folder for the game is empty after initiating the game created it.

EDIT: Removed the game, installed it again, and then it worked. Odd.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Friendship with Benefits [v1.20] [TwistedScarlett] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (139 MB): - - - -

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
my compressed version is slightly bigger, but nearly indistinguishable.
240mb in size.
https://f95zone.to/threads/friendship-with-benefits-v1-20-twistedscarlett.52542/post-5058560

your version looks not bad too, but again, the intro scene needs a lot more quality compared to the rest. i think because its darker it gets pixelated more easily. i just used webp 98% quality for that with 20% filter strength. it not really changes much for the end size, but makes the intro way more better in therms of quality.

Is v1.20 the final update?
yes, there will be only patches for bugs now.

Last edited:

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
good news, i was able to make fwb 1.2 work with android. i will test a bit and cleaning up the game directory and then releasing a clean build. also the android version apparently not use this fancy text field like in the pc version. should i port it to the android version, or is it okay if its just black, with white text on it?

also is it normal that it loads half a minute at the beginning? at least it loads, right? :)

also during this, i found out that i could have made something better with my compressed build. rather than changing the button extension from png to webp in the renpy directory, i better should have placed it in the game directory in a gui.rpy file. oh well, i guess i will update that too.

Last edited:

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
so i updated my post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/friendship-with-benefits-v1-20-twistedscarlett.52542/post-5058560
it now includes the android version and the mentioned gui.rpy is now included in the compressed pc build as well.
technically the pc build runs without the gui.rpy finetuning. but especially if people just want to grab the game directory and make their own compiled versions, i think its better to deliver it with this finetuning, else they will run into the same problems as me. please test, and tell me if there are errors with either of this versions. if there is, i will fix it. i now go to bed, since its night time here in germany.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angleonwilde

Hello1013012

May 24, 2020
so i updated my post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/friendship-with-benefits-v1-20-twistedscarlett.52542/post-5058560
it now includes the android version and the mentioned gui.rpy is now included in the compressed pc build as well.
technically the pc build runs without the gui.rpy finetuning. but especially if people just want to grab the game directory and make their own compiled versions, i think its better to deliver it with this finetuning, else they will run into the same problems as me. please test, and tell me if there are errors with either of this versions. if there is, i will fix it. i now go to bed, since its night time here in germany.
Nice, and thanks!!!!

Reactions: SexyKITTY
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes