rednewt812

Mar 1, 2021
i now started working on the recolored version, beside integrating the recolored version i also create a final cheatcode that basically gives access to everything, by finishing it all. so one can just use crystal ball, gallery, walk into the nightbar etc. and everything is unlocked already. basically as if someone played the game to 100%. maybe interesting for those who only want to watch through all the scenes and stuff.
Might I suggest working on Cream/Pinkie Pie's recolor as first priority since that's probably the most significant character not covered by the existing mod?

Reactions: mrx1983
Aug 8, 2019
So, if anyone is still interested in this game, I made a rename mod that changes the names of all characters in the game to their original names from the show. But in fact, it can be used to rename them to whatever name you want!

It also changes character descriptions in the text (their fur color, eyes, etc.) to match the changes from my , and fixes some typos and grammatical mistakes.

But if you don't want to rename anyone, but you are playing with the recolor mod, you can still install it to correct the character descriptions and other mistakes.

HOW TO INSTALL:
  • Download the rename.rpa file
  • (Optional) Download one of the rename-config.rpy files of your choice from one of the folders
  • Place them in the game folder inside of your Friendship with Benefits folder.
Note: if you want to play on your old save file, I suggest saving on the map screen before installing the mod, so that there will be no issues.

About rename-config presets:
  • Original: original names used in the game (already included in the rename.rpa)
  • Old: names that were in the game before the steam release
  • MLP: MLP names
You can also open these files with any text editor and change any name you want.

Download link:
Google Drive

And also with all the info
Your Google Drive link won't finish downloading for me it gets upto the 90% range but then the next time I check on it it says download failed that I either can't or don't have access to the file... I'd be thankful for some help, honey and blossoms body swap is unnerving lol

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
Your Google Drive link won't finish downloading for me it gets upto the 90% range but then the next time I check on it it says download failed that I either can't or don't have access to the file... I'd be thankful for some help, honey and blossoms body swap is unnerving lol

Wikixd

Mar 24, 2021
Can someone help me with the endings, the truth is I can't find how to unblock the buter or moxie. I want to know if they have ending or not

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
100% save with all secrets cuz cheats wouldn't work for some reason, tho i recommend you play the game for yourself cuz its actually quite good.
Is there no android version available with the rename and recolor mods? :(
both is in the works, a final cheat code, and a game version that already includes the color mod (and maybe rename mod).
i paused working on it, but i will resume work soon. now that the recolor mod also includes every pony it makes sense to make a final version that also works on android and web.

Reactions: Athrowawayy
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes