3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I restarted the game three or four times and I always get stuck in this part, Anek doesn't give me the option to ask about the kit.
Yeah.... screw Anek.... you should just beat the shit out of him....make him tell us about the damn tools....

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I restarted the game three or four times and I always get stuck in this part, Anek doesn't give me the option to ask about the kit.

Did you use any of the cheats?
I got bored and used them, but I can't remember if that was before or after the tools thing...

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
you can always use Universal Renpy Mod to see what conditions are missing and then set the variable to what it needs to be, but that will make you miss out on scenes obviously (and might break the game further incase said scene changes more than one variable).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
you can always use Universal Renpy Mod to see what conditions are missing and then set the variable to what it needs to be, but that will make you miss out on scenes obviously (and might break the game further incase said scene changes more than one variable).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny, you said that a couple posts ago but I had Unren on the brain....
Forgot about this. Sometimes it sucks being stupid! lol

Thanks so much.

Cheers

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Quick question:
Has ANYONE been able to obtain the woodworking kit from some guy called Logmer See the post above mine), according to this thread, as Sylfest needs it to improve on the houses you've already built in your "town"? Or has it not been implemented in the game yet? Because so far, none of my residents, has even brought up that name in dialogue.

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Quick question:
Has ANYONE been able to obtain the woodworking kit from some guy called Logmer See the post above mine), according to this thread, as Sylfest needs it to improve on the houses you've already built in your "town"? Or has it not been implemented in the game yet? Because so far, none of my residents, has even brought up that name in dialogue.
it's implemented, but appears to be buggy. scroll further up for how you *should* be able to unlock him.

Reactions: Tico7533on

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just for gits and shiggles

Approx release dates that I noticed in this forum. Some version numbers are missing because the developer simply skipped them or didn't release to public, I think.
Anywho.....just an FYI......

V0.0.3 Oct 25, 2020 Original first release
v0.0.5 Oct 26, 2020
v0.0.6 Dec 20, 2020
v0.0.7 ?
v0.0.8 ?
v0.0.9 Mar 9, 2021
v0.1.1 May 1, 2021
v0.1.2 ?
v0.1.3 Aug 11, 2021
v0.1.4 ?
v0.1.41 ?
v0.1.42 Oct 30, 2021
v0.1.5 ?
v0.1.6 Feb 18, 2023
v0.1.7 June 28, 2023
v0.1.8 Jan 1, 2024
v0.1.9 April 4, 2024

Cheers All

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is QUARRY lvl2 implemented or some bug in my game? View attachment 3521094
I have the same issue, though the only buildings that will not load are the Mill, Tavern, and Brothel. Yes, I know, build the mill, then the tavern, and finally the brothel. I have yet to figure out how to construct the mill. :confused:

Plus, I'm looking for the carpenter, forget his name, to begin making the enhanced live quarters. I have checked both towns and my settlement. No joy.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Sorry, my mistake. If you are using an old save where you already gave the tools to Sylfest, download this and put it in your game folder:

After that, go to the Cheats tab in the house, Scripts, and activate the script for the tools.

Last edited:

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
Sorry, my mistake. If you are using an old save where you already gave the tools to Sylfest, download this and put it in your game folder:

After that, go to the Cheats tab in the house, Scripts, and activate the script for the tools.
Is there a fix for the android version?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes