3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
I'm going to wait to review this properly.

I enjoyed playing it a lot - it's exactly the kind of game I like; renpy sandbox, various characters, cool setting, and I rarely say no to some girls with dicks. But, the polish on the game is lacking, and it does drag it down - but I think there is something really worthwhile underneath.

Feedback
- Repeatable scenes - long term a gallery would be fantastic, but characters only have single scenes that play once, and are gone. Having a few more scenes for characters, and then being able to replay those scenes later would be a huge step forwards.
- Navgation - the menus are functional, but inlegant. Keeping the menus, it would be nice to be broken down a little better - right now, having the shopping area as a different option inside the city, when there's only so many options on the screen feels unecessary. If there were 9 optiosn in each of the menus, might make sense, but logistically right now it's a little odd.
- Navigation 2 - even better would be having a nav bar for each area would be nice, so you can go round to the various sub places in each place - like the different houses in your settlement.
- Sometimes text repeats unecessarily. Like the Bar man introduces himself and tells you what the bar is, every time you speak to him, which isn't needed. That actually may be the only example, I can't think of any others right now - but it definitely stood out, especially when I was only going to the bar to speak to someone else.
- Personally, I am really happy with the ratio of girls with dicks to without, and it's on brand for the devs games. But they really went out of their way to make the trans/futa content skippable, so it seems odd they outnumber the cisgender women so much. If the dev want the game to be enjoyed by a wider audience as they seem to intend, introducing a few more cis girls, and earlier might help with that.
- Balance - the rate of building houses and getting wood or money to build them faster feels off. I ended up just cheating everything, and that actually took ages - I ended up using a macro to click faster. I usually play mechanics like this out (at least the first time playing), it feels like it's maybe a way of padding the games content out? I'm actually not against that as a concept, it's a game for a reason, over some image stills or a video, it's the interaction that we're all here for at the end of the day. If it's unbalanced though, it can feel like a slog. I wouldn't remove the loops, but I would possibly tune their values down a bit
- On that note how late the barkeep aceepts buying meat from you feels a little late
- Last and actually least, is the english. It doesn't seem to be their first langauge, so it could be polished a bit more here and there - but proof reading is difficult as a native speaker, learning a foreign langauge is hard. And, it's actually pretty decent overall, so I'd say polishing the mechanics would go a longer way to improving the experience, than fixing a few grammer mistakes here and there.

I'm going to keep an eye on this one, hopefully it improves - right now I'd proably give a 3/5. I personally got a 4/5 experience, but only because this checks so many boxes I like. I think with some more polish, we can get a 4-5 star game out of this. Out of all SPodvohom's work I've seen, this is by far the best, and I think it could be better.

tl;dr I really liked it, needs work though, hope it gets better

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I'm stuck at search for Folki quest (on mobile) - can't see anything to click in the forest.

[EDIT]: found the tiny 'eye' symbol - it's small but visible!

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Frihetsjord-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StaverBoar

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a way to slow down the deer hunting game, it goes so fast on my laptop that i cant follow the little white Ball?
Other than that so far the game has a good story line and decent renders. I know i am not verbose in my speech.
The name is Swedish and Translates to English as Freedom Land

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SPodvohom Games

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Based on the changelog this update sounds horrible and seems to have almost zero content.
Eh, horrible is a bit far - but there wasn't much content, no. I found what was there decent enough, in line with what there is so far, but a bit lacking.

I still think SPodvohom's games are good, but are all held back by a lack of polish - both in the interface, and on the translation side, more so the interface. Updating the moving around to have a more nav style bar you'd see in House in the Rift for example, would go a long way towards improving playability. And so would some form of repeatable scenes. I'm still wondering if they're stretching themselves a little thin juggling so many projects.

Reactions: SPodvohom Games

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I'm glad to see this project is still alive. Ulla needs a scene where she pounds the MC. Only seems fair since you give her a house. Might as well lean all the way into the futa/trans on male too, it's a starving genre.
Looking forward to a male on futa/trans, too. (Is it futa or trans in this game, futa having both male & female genitalia.)

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes