3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I feel like I'm stuck. I've given the recipe book to the tavern guy. I can work there. I I go to the forest, I either fight a wolf or eat berries. When I go to the barracks he just tells me to leave. how do I advance the game?

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
Having the same issue.... I think it's some kinda bug the developer hasn't picked up on or fixed yet... kinda dissapointing as I would wish to progress and see some more sexy scenes... seems like the only thing to do but cant

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
No option to talk with blacksmith after building residential house. Problem only for me ?? (v0.0.9)

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
PC

Android

Changelog:

-Added continuation of the plot
-Added the ability to sleep in the tavern
-You can now build a lumberjack house
-Added mechanics for level up sex skills

Sex Scenes: Two oral sex scenes with Margot

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Something random, but the game title is driven from the nordic languages, specifically norwegian. Freedom (frihet) earth (jord) is the title. And the game's dev SPodvohom Games is not that far off from the norwegian word "spådom", meaning either divination or prophecy. Suits the game's theme as well. ;)

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Something random, but the game title is driven from the nordic languages, specifically norwegian. Freedom (frihet) earth (jord) is the title. And the game's dev SPodvohom Games is not that far off from the norwegian word "spådom", meaning either divination or prophecy. Suits the game's theme as well. ;)
Norwegian or swedish. Those words are the same in both languages.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes