3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I like this game, although I'm guessing some of the scenes are not repeatable? At least not that I could find. Such as box lifting for Inga? It's nice to see another Futa x Male game on here and replayability would be great.

Obviously more stuff and scenes will come with time which will be great. I know the dev is stepping out of their comfort zone in making a longer game rather than a short one but do keep it up, it's good so far.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I was hoping that after defeating the savage that I could take her back to my cabin and make her my sex slave/girlfriend/wife since she owes me her life now then I could have sex with her anytime I wanted to and get her name or give her one.

And also that I could tell the savage girl to fuck one of the other girls in the our settlement as I watch or have a threesome with the savage and one of the other girls I have had sex with.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I was hoping that after defeating the savage that I could take her back to my cabin and make her my sex slave/girlfriend/wife since she owes me her life now then I could have sex with her anytime I wanted to and get her name or give her one.

And also that I could tell the savage girl to fuck one of the other girls in the our settlement as I watch or have a threesome with the savage and one of the other girls I have had sex with.
what?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
eeeh yeah .. sure ..w/e :rolleyes:
thats not the point of my post ...
I understood the point you were making.

Not saying you are one that thinks a trans and a futa are one and the same, but it is a pet peeve of mine when people make that mistake which occasionally triggers where I write a comment like above. I keep the really wicked and mean under raps when I do though. ;)

I've played games with titles following "Futa ***" where they are actually trans. </rant>

Feel better. :cool:

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019

This is a great idea, I will try to do it in future updates.

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I play these games to nut, but the fucking grind. It feels intentional, like you're saying "fuck you, buy my cheat codes if you want to progress." This is some EA shit.

• Angry
Reactions: SPodvohom Games

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Would like to know what do i need to do to upgrade the sex skills.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Building the Hunter's Hut seems to be stuck on a loop. Viveka and Gerta asked me to build a Hunter's Hut and a Well, but after I build the Hunter's Hut, I only have the option to build it again, rather than the Well.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Would like to know what do i need to do to upgrade the sex skills.
For now, you can only upgrade your mouth and ass skills. After one of the story quests, you will meet Margot on the way to Krushitsa. After completing her quests, you will be able to upgrade skills.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Building the Hunter's Hut seems to be stuck on a loop. Viveka and Gerta asked me to build a Hunter's Hut and a Well, but after I build the Hunter's Hut, I only have the option to build it again, rather than the Well.
You can't build the Well? Building of Hunter's Hut is completed?

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
The possibility of building a well should appear after the construction of the mine.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes