3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You can't build the Well? Building of Hunter's Hut is completed?
No - as I said, I've already selected to build the Hunter's Hut but when it finishes, the game wants me to build it again. I haven't even gotten the option to build the mine, and have no idea how to trigger that.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
No - as I said, I've already selected to build the Hunter's Hut but when it finishes, the game wants me to build it again. I haven't even gotten the option to build the mine, and have no idea how to trigger that.
Dzhorann in your settlement?

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Can you see the hunter's hut in the bottom right menu?

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Free links of 0.1.3 are here (win, mac, android):

TheLi9htss

Jul 8, 2021
You use latest version? If i remember right, you should just go to Krushitsa. If you see dialog with Margot, you did all right. Just complete this quest.
i have a same issue. "Find new inhabitants to settle." I have ti find 5 more but I can not find inhabitant please help

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I just read the changelog as well as playing the game.

I reached a point where nothing new shows up. I found that, there's a supposed Lodgmer shop added, which never shows up for me, there's also the scene with Dzhorann where you can suck on her equine penis.

Also, I still need to find 5 more inhabitants for my settlement but again, nothing new is showing up for me.. no new NPC's nor anything.

How do I unlock these things?I would like to see all of these. The help is much appreciated.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Running v0.1.42 and every time I meet two bandits I get knocked to the main menu. This happens to a fresh start as well.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Apr 8, 2018
Running v0.1.42 and every time I meet two bandits I get knocked to the main menu. This happens to a fresh start as well.
How leveled up are you? if you speed through the game that happened to me too. I just clicked the "go back one time" button till I won the encounter.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes