Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Found a solution you need to load a save before your first amazon visit/bonnies appointment, now i got it to trigger
K if you're okay with playing a character named "Big Dick" "Horsecock" then this save right here is right at the beginning of new content and should get you through the update without restarting.
If not then look through your earlier saves, by loading one during or before Bonnie's appointment I've been able to continue playing without a restart.
Well, i just did a new game. Thanks, anyway

Aug 5, 2017
I got locked out too in new events too.. I got triggered boni and eli summon event but after that nothing comes in.. Sleep for a week and nothing happens.. Zzz~
The problem with old saves looks like the variable vip isn't being set when the brothel owner visits your house in 0.1.9, and it's required to get the new events.

if you enable debug and open the console, you can type vip=1 and everything should work from there. otherwise go back to a save before you set out to the tournament and 0.2.0 will set it properly.

Alternately you can upload your save to saveeditonline.com and change the value of vip to 1. It's near the bottom.

saveedit.png

Reactions: Erochaser

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for the really great game.

Just finished (?) a new playthrough with the V0.2.0 i.e I dont get any new green events when scrolling through a week.

On the other hand there was one event in a different room I needed to progress and just accidentially stumbled over so I am nor sure that is really all. An event tracker might be helpfull to check.

What is slightly irritating is some inconsistencies with the rooms (contains spoilers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure how to fix this but this is a bit irritating when trying to understand the overall state.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021

Just finished (?) a new playthrough with the V0.2.0 i.e I dont get any new green events when scrolling through a week.

On the other hand there was one event in a different room I needed to progress and just accidentially stumbled over so I am nor sure that is really all. An event tracker might be helpfull to check.

What is slightly irritating is some inconsistencies with the rooms (contains spoilers)

Not sure how to fix this but this is a bit irritating when trying to understand the overall state.
I am glad that you are enjoying the game :)

That event is optional and not part of the main story, that is why it is there. You can play the game from now to forever and miss that quest and it will not make any difference. In the future I will also utilize the auction house in a similar manor, as optional side content.

Also, make sure you check the changelog. I will normally put in the location of optional events there, as I did for that one since I knew a lot of people would miss it if I didn't.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Bonnie's room back kicks out to main hall, while other rooms is to the harem wing.

Post the twins, but before chapter 2. You can have it happen again by going to the guild HQ, it will start the sword attack scene again. I think it has to be at sunset.

The sex scenes do not like being fast forwarded.

follows her instints : instincts

Slightly weird that you can be in the amaz forest, then be kicked back to the city, and then the rest of the amaz forest happens. Should probably make it a single long event.

Feels a bit weird not to have Ellene and the others just around the house even if not interactable.

Similar with Bonnie in hospital and the mouse girl if you choose.

A slight help to the game would be an icon saying there is an event in this area so you don't have to click through every room every portion of a day.

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022

don't worry it usually takes update or two and right now Erochaser is working on the next update also working on bug fixes

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Are we going to start seeing girls in the proper locations with this new update? Also seeing new girls getting their own rooms? I have progressed through every scene in the game and am slightly confused when the new girls don't show up at all, like Molly's new caregiver, and the girl you gained after using the VIP card you received as a reward from Silk. Also, Talia is in the wrong location at the end of the update, still being locked in the dungeon after being taken back to her actual room.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Are we going to start seeing girls in the proper locations with this new update? Also seeing new girls getting their own rooms? I have progressed through every scene in the game and am slightly confused when the new girls don't show up at all, like Molly's new caregiver, and the girl you gained after using the VIP card you received as a reward from Silk. Also, Talia is in the wrong location at the end of the update, still being locked in the dungeon after being taken back to her actual room.
Yes, in v0.2.1, I have updated and added some rooms and a new wing to make it easier to find certain girls. As I progress I will also be adding repeatable events in these rooms. I think I still have a few new rooms to add/change, but it should all be cleaned up soon.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
seems like the choices are entirely illusions, and i have to help literally everyone i come across, so why even include them? just change them from menu choices to a continuation of the script. idk why devs do that. it's unfunny.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
seems like the choices are entirely illusions, and i have to help literally everyone i come across, so why even include them? just change them from menu choices to a continuation of the script. idk why devs do that. it's unfunny.
I have actually thought about doing that. I made those scenes when I was first learning Ren'py and never changed or removed them.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I have actually thought about doing that. I made those scenes when I was first learning Ren'py and never changed or removed them.
generally it makes the player feel like they're being mugged or held at gunpoint when not having the choices early on would better describe the character and motivations of the MC. if there's to be an illusion, let it be that the MC has a mind of their own and characteristic drives of their own.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Erochaser I hate to say it some things in the prologue were annoying/didn't make sense but it's understandable it was your first game after all and you wanted players to feel like they were a part of the world of from the eclipse and I think the prologue it need some tweaks here and there but still it is pretty good and with every update it shows all the hard work you put into a improve on the game play and I'm so looking forward to next update maybe we can find out the fate of Sister Cammy and Olivia in all honesty I'm worried about them and they're not even real that should show you how much I am
emotionally attached to all the characters from your game
I'm sorry if I end up rambling again oh who am I kidding of course I end up rambling again

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
When you're trapped inside your own head like that you literally don't hear anything. It all goes in one ear and out the other. If not for Maya being right there with her talking her down that would have gone a lot different.
you're right I didn't think she could be trapped in her own head thank the goddess for that adorable little halfling mating machine also known as Maya

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Question: At the point where you can sponsor a warrior Eli says, "Unless you know of another warrior who could at least make it through the prelims", does this mean there was a story point I missed where I could have gotten on good terms with a strong fighter and sponsored them instead? It seems way too suspicious a choice of dialog, and now I'm trying to think back to before 1.9 if there were any warriors I met and might have skipped when I sped through the story to get back to where I was.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Question: At the point where you can sponsor a warrior Eli says, "Unless you know of another warrior who could at least make it through the prelims", does this mean there was a story point I missed where I could have gotten on good terms with a strong fighter and sponsored them instead? It seems way too suspicious a choice of dialog, and now I'm trying to think back to before 1.9 if there were any warriors I met and might have skipped when I sped through the story to get back to where I was.
I don't think there are any other warriors, in fact it's better that you continue the game and don't worry about looking for warriors.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Possibly it maybe a suggestion that more content could be added. (Though I doubt this is the case.)

I would advise to go search for a warrior.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
don't worry about it you are going to get a better warrior

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes