• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In v0.2.0 there were 4 total events added, 3 main story and 1 optional in the brothel. The events added were:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok I've seen 3, by the fourth I guess I should have entered the brothel. In fact I only went to talk to the receptionist once, after the MC has sex with the previous receptionist (Dahlia) without ever speaking a word to her when she was at the brothel, but in reality the conversation was almost non-existent (first saying hello, then saying her name and finally say that you can ask her anything if you have a question). The truth is that I went because someone told me that Dahlia was explaining something (I don't remember what he told me that she was explaining), but apparently the second one had no interest in telling it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok I've seen 3, by the fourth I guess I should have entered the brothel. In fact I only went to talk to the receptionist once, after the MC has sex with the previous receptionist (Dahlia) without ever speaking a word to her when she was at the brothel, but in reality the conversation was almost non-existent (first saying hello, then saying her name and finally say that you can ask her anything if you have a question). The truth is that I went because someone told me that Dahlia was explaining something (I don't remember what he told me that she was explaining), but apparently the second one had no interest in telling it.
I know you don't like prostitution but for the love of god go to the brothel at night. There's an extremely sweet and cute virgin who you can purchase after to join the harem.
Big thanks to Ero for posting that, I'd have completely forgotten that event existed otherwise.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I know you don't like prostitution but for the love of god go to the brothel at night. There's an extremely sweet and cute virgin who you can purchase after to join the harem.
Big thanks to Ero for posting that, I'd have completely forgotten that event existed otherwise.
Ok, second time at the brothel. I did the scene and I have the LI. I guess these kind of scenes are the only ones that can interest me in the brothel (and really only if the MC then buys the girl and includes her in the harem).

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
when's the next update? and I thinking about oh forgot what you called them same race that Kathy and Zoe belong to and when all girls finally meet each other is going to be very sexy version of Tom and Jerry I can't remember if they had a wolf and Erochaser when are you going to stop psychologically torturing us oh I'm the only one that's asking so ok I mean me about the fate of Sister Cammy and Olivia yes I'm still crying about them:LOL: seriously I think I see how you are slowly setting up your grand reveal for the storyline that coincides with their fate with each new update or I'm completely wrong and I just have to wait to see what happens and I am sorry for rambling again least this time it was a small one

Reactions: Erochaser

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
when's the next update? and I thinking about oh forgot what you called them same race that Kathy and Zoe belong to and when all girls finally meet each other is going to be very sexy version of Tom and Jerry I can't remember if they had a wolf and Erochaser when are you going to stop psychologically torturing us oh I'm the only one that's asking so ok I mean me about the fate of Sister Cammy and Olivia yes I'm still crying about them:LOL: seriously I think I see how you are slowly setting up your grand reveal for the storyline that coincides with their fate with each new update or I'm completely wrong and I just have to wait to see what happens and I am sorry for rambling again least this time it was a small one
The next update(v0.2.1) will be within the next week!
Kathy and Zoe are different species of beastkin, cat and canine respectively.
I have not introduced a wolf beastkin yet, but there is a fox.
Cammy and Olivia...:censored: You will have to wait, hehehe.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This game really should be packed in 7z format. it is FOSS and massively reduces the distribution size on this game
zip sucks.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The last one is a special event accessible only at night in the brothel out in the city! This one is not required to continue the story in future updates.
How do I Get this one to trigger? I went to brothel at night and didn't see anything special

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Correct! NO NTR! The original story was going to have some NTR, but I changed to a more static format, and if I ever do a story with NTR it will most likely be a choice that can be avoided, and it will never be in From the Eclipse.
Dont put NTR even if its avoidable.. I beg of you

Reactions: DeseoRabbit
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes