DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I will look into these issues, thank you for spotting it.

The prison going away may be a value issue with an old save, but I will look into it anyway, just in case there is something more going on.
I started fresh. I got the scenes with the twins in the prison, and the one with the male halfling being taken by the dwarf.

So it is just the fact that you cannot enter the prison anymore.

But as most scenes are being triggered in the master bedroom anyway, not really sure it is a problem at all.

Any idea on when/if there will be further content with Fione?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
holy growth spurt batman and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
little Raelin look like she could be a toddler I'm not complaining little Raelin she's adorable like sanely amount of adorable :love:and she looked so much like Bonnie and if she's anything like her mom when she grows up, she's going to have so many suitors and I'm so ecstatic to see Miis's babyplease maybe in next update while being said with puppy dog eyes trying to look cute as possible but unfortunately for me My days of being cute is long gone, Oh I could ask little Raelin to tell you for me oh, that's right little Raelin hasn't learned to talk yet oh, nooo:LOL:and Molly's storyline how she wound up in the orphanage also what happened to her it was so heartbreaking but it was nice to see a loving and gentle sex scene withMolly so hopefully very soon Molly get the green light from Dr. Regina to join the mommy club and hopefully all of the MC's girls also join the mommy club and yes I know a few of the girls they can't or it difficult to have kids maybe there'll be another miracle and I'm so totally looking forward to the next update and maybe another very sexy plot twist Erochaser this time I didn't mention Cammy and Olivia Oh, I just did never mind ha-ha :LOL: ha-ha and I 'm sorry for rambling again

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Erochaser
Aug 22, 2017
I'm through chapter 1 and enjoying the story so far. The plot keeps me engaged and the girls are cute and fun. But I do have one criticism. It feels like the author forgot about/shafted Airi. After you rescue her she becomes almost non-existent. Kylie supplants her, not just as your wife, but also as the main woman the MC seems to care about. Bonnie is pregnant with your first child. Every time you turn around, it seems like he's involving one of the harem girls BESIDES Airi in something. There's even a scene in chapter 1 where all the girls are present in the shot EXCEPT Airi. I know this is a harem collection game, but it just feels like Airi needs some love and attention. She either needs a more prominent role in the household or at least some fun activities to go and do with the MC. Otherwise it just feels completely laughable that the MC keeps talking about how she is his first love and how important she is to him when he never actually involves her in anything.

Aug 22, 2017
LOL. Almost right after I made the above post, I started playing some more of Chapter 2 and got exactly what I was looking for from Airi. Kudos to the dev!

Reactions: Erochaser

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How to trigger events from those of 0.2.0 and 0.2.1? If I remember it right my last gameplay was from 0.1.9 (this is the boat expedition and MC got stranded on the Women Island right?). I keep skipping days and can't see anything new, I thought that Bonnie Appointment would have something by now.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
How to trigger events from those of 0.2.0 and 0.2.1? If I remember it right my last gameplay was from 0.1.9 (this is the boat expedition and MC got stranded on the Women Island right?). I keep skipping days and can't see anything new, I thought that Bonnie Appointment would have something by now.
the code was changed and because of that previous saves don't work right and Erochaser added a option to start from three choices they are prologue, chapter one, chapter two, jump to near the end

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
the code was changed and because of that previous saves don't work right and Erochaser added a option to start from three choices they are prologue, chapter one, chapter two, jump to near the end
I might miss some things, so I just restarted the game.

Anyway, someone's been saying that you can get a VIP now for the brothel? But it says a dialogue choice will appear once if you want it. I never seen it though, so how do I get VIP? I just finished 0.2.1.

Yes the dialogue when Bonnie gave the VIP letter to the MC happened, but I didn't get any dialogue choice whatsoever.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Minor bug.. Talia has been free from the dungeon but she is still in the dungeon and at her room both.. guess she has cloned herself.. LOL

There is even two rooms for her.. one with her in it and one without.

Now I really hope we get our revenge on that evil bitch Cindy and her father. Send them both to the petal place.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Minor bug.. Talia has been free from the dungeon but she is still in the dungeon and at her room both.. guess she has cloned herself.. LOL

There is even two rooms for her.. one with her in it and one without.

Now I really hope we get our revenge on that evil bitch Cindy and her father. Send them both to the petal place.
unfortunately Azora had to closedown broken petals to save kylie, but the MC has Cindy and her father on his shit list more names is being added
I'm sorry maybe that's a bit too dark but still that evil bitch and her father deserves it and so much more

• Wow
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
unfortunately Azora had to closedown broken petals to save kylie, but the MC has Cindy and her father on his shit list more names is being added
I'm sorry maybe that's a bit too dark but still that evil bitch and her father deserves it and so much more
Like your thinking there.

Just to add to it though, I would add the father to the Dwarven male only brothel,( the one where the halfling went after he escaped waste management) where he would be forced to watch what happens to his daughter as he gets the same treatment given to him.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Like your thinking there.

Just to add to it though, I would add the father to the Dwarven male only brothel,( the one where the halfling went after he escaped waste management) where he would be forced to watch what happens to his daughter as he gets the same treatment given to him.
that's a great idea and hey Genof did you hear maybe you're getting a friend and the best part he's a human and sarcastically saying oh how we know just much you adore humans and when both of you are hanging out and while having both your customers rapidly knocking upon both your back doors and while be watch a video starring your new friend's daughter and the MC that gave both of you a wonderful new life wahahaha wahahaha wahahaha:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
that's a great idea and hey Genof did you hear maybe you're getting a friend and the best part he's a human and sarcastically saying oh how we know just much you adore humans and when both of you are hanging out and while having both your customers rapidly knocking upon both your back doors and while be watch a video starring your new friend's daughter and the MC that gave both of you a wonderful new life wahahaha wahahaha wahahaha:LOL:
No topping that idea. :devilish:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
do you have any good ideas for the rest of the other names on the MC's shit list and I'm also thinking up some ideas
MC's Shit List

The Lyran Family For Osian, we have already taken Airi from him, the money he lost from setting that up, made sure he could not get Carly (Airi's mum), collected the 1 million bounty and also stopped him from getting the Vox girls. I am sure that I am missing a few others as well. Finshel was cock blocked from Molly and Kylie (If I remember correctly) by the MC. Finshel is too insignificant to warrant further attention from the MC, and more than likely to stupid and will be caught doing something he should not and will be dealt with by some other party.

Future payback - IMO I would say MC will take both of his daughters and after curing his sister of her illness, she will also for MC. I think the MC will be the future Emperor that the shadowy group is talking about, so of course he going to stomp all over the pipsqueak and his plans.

The Leone Family Of course he has Kylie, which scuppered Clint's plans.

Future payback - More than likely the other Leone daughter will be a part of MC's harem (I am sure Kylie will enjoy her husband taking her sister and when she has given birth Kylie will raise the child and they will only know them as aunt rather than mother. Again when MC is emperor, the Leone's will have to look to their laurels. At the moment I cannot think of anything truly dastardly.

Fione who currently resides in the prison. As she is all about Halflings first and only, she will likely be MC's personal cocksleave.

At the moment, I cannot think of who else may have earned a place on the Shit List.

Honourable mentions.

The tribe that want to join with the Amaz. (Cannot remember their name.)

Doubt they will earn a place as will be dealt with at the tournament by MC's Amaz wife. (Again I cannot remember her name. {I am kicking myself for that. :mad:})

I hope you can come up with some decent scenarios for those that shall feel MC's wrath. :D

Reactions: AryanKarthick
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes