00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
Do I understand right that 3.4 is some kind of part 2? Or is this a rework?
Edit: ignore this. I read the devnote. It is a "part 2".

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FromTheEclipse-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The Compressed links are still 3.3.3f, hopefully Bob doesn't remove the 3.3.3f version from there.

Aug 22, 2017
I'm always excited to see a new update, but I have to ask. Why, if you are doing a Part 2 and changing things, did you keep the sandbox traveling about? There is literally no reason for like 90% of the locations. In most instances a room MIGHT have a person standing around so you can have a still image of the girls, but even that isn't always the case. There's like 2 maybe 3 repeatable sex scenes (which is just mind boggling considering the number of girls you have at this point) and all plot moments are always from the master bedroom. Skipping to different times and moving about the mansion really seems like just a waste of time with absolutely no payoff. I know in the early parts of Part 1 there was legitimate reasons for sandbox movement, but as Part 1 got further and further along, that went away. Still that was the engine so, just leave it. But now you're doing a brand new system, so why keep the unnecessary sandbox?

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
i feel the games first chapters will need to be remade as of right now it says do not load old saves as it will break the game. So you start at chapter 3 and if i play chapter 1 and 2 i get a traceback error. new players will miss the hole back story and be thrown into the main parts and have no idea what is going on in the game i really like this game and hope the dev can pull it off on the new system. But still i see a rework coming on chapter 1 and 2 . hope everyone has a great day later

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys i'm Having a problem..
no matter what save i load i always end up on the last event on the update which says (the Journy South)
i can't play any other events.

any ideas?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes