Riven_89

Nov 5, 2023
In the first sex scene with Bonnie the antialiasing is nonexistent, is there any way to change it or will it stay that way?

Jun 19, 2021
So i completed the update the day it came out, but wasnt sure how to word it. So did Kylie father actually knew that the mc was a prince from the beginning and not saying anything or was it for plot convenience.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So i completed the update the day it came out, but wasnt sure how to word it. So did Kylie father actually knew that the mc was a prince from the beginning and not saying anything or was it for plot convenience.
Kylie's dad died before ever learning he was a prince. MC was referred to as a prince at the will reading because the executor of the will had redacted MC and Kylie's titles as written in the will to match their royal titles.

Jun 19, 2021
Kylie's dad died before ever learning he was a prince. MC was referred to as a prince at the will reading because the executor of the will had redacted MC and Kylie's titles as written in the will to match their royal titles.
oh alright thanks wasnt sure if he knew before he died but ig that make since.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.2s

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.11 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I forgot about the fairy. I think you might be right about the fertility thing, but at the same time why did Bonnie and Miis get pregnant so easily, but both Airi and Talia (who is also taking fertility meds), supposedly has high fertility are not pregnant yet. And poor Maya who want to have Master's babies so bad.
I don't know if the daughter of an orc chieftain would count as a princess but if so then Sheila mentioned her sister who works in the halfling capitol. Another probable boon i probably a stamina boon (fairly obvious given the genre). On the subject of supposedly super fertile characters not having babies yet I'm most curious about Dahlia.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
i got to ask do the mc house have a swimming pool or any special events like Christmas or Easter etc
There is a massive bath hall, but there are only one or two events in it. Which is honestly a shame, several of the idle time-period images of the baths are situations I'd love the MC to just dive right into himself, heh.

As for special holiday events, no, this game doesn't have anything to do with IRL so there aren't any out-of-place seasonal things. I consider that a major plus to this game, though; I hate those myself. They're always either non-canon or they break the story's pacing, and they take up development time and rendering effort I'd rather have gone to advancing the game's actual story and relationships further, so good riddance.

IAmBread4181

Feb 2, 2023
any chance of update patches in the future, just so we don't have to download the whole game again just for an update, and it's already well beyond the size limit of most file hosts, so downloads are pretty slow

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
any chance of update patches in the future, just so we don't have to download the whole game again just for an update, and it's already well beyond the size limit of most file hosts, so downloads are pretty slow
this reqeust is common these days
Erochaser has stated that he has a strict schedule which doesn't include plans for "update only" patches

the idea was to ask a 3rd party to provide these but i haven't seen anyone step up to do so

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
this reqeust is common these days
Erochaser has stated that he has a strict schedule which doesn't include plans for "update only" patches

the idea was to ask a 3rd party to provide these but i haven't seen anyone step up to do so
If you look at the OP, you will see there is a compressed version. As long as someone does a compression for the current versions, then I will make sure to link them to the main post.

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Is there a quicker way to earn money than the 2k every day? I want to afford the slaves now that the auction house has opened up.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there a quicker way to earn money than the 2k every day? I want to afford the slaves now that the auction house has opened up.
URM or a save editor works. Pretty sure you can still work the tavern, haven't checked since the new chapter but that'll technically work, it'll just take forever.

Reactions: Nasagi
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes