Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
yeah but the funny thing is she's the only in that spot right?
the plan probably to get more like her but that seems abandoned so why not just mix her back in and forget the prospect?

regarding side content Erochaser already made the "bug" message into the game
Kathy, Jaina, Selene, Amelia and Kiella are all optional. In fact if you didn't get Jaina then I'm pretty sure you can't, at least until the brothel comes back.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
did the upate curisous to see how it all plays out. but once again asking when will it be mollys time to shine poor girl needs love like everyone else

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
A couple of updates ago I was testing out my theory of changing all images to webp format and even with 1/4 of the images transferred to the new format I'd saved at least 3+Gb in size, has the dev not thought of doing this himself?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FromTheEclipse-0.3.2s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 5, 2022
Come on dev,if you dont know how to make an update only ask some other devs who knows to teach you,i love the game but damn this is too much,no one wants to download 9gb to play a single update,just ask someone to teach you to make update only,in few more updates we will have to download 10-15 gb per you update,the game is great but not worth so much gb for every update

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Come on dev,if you dont know how to make an update only ask some other devs who knows to teach you,i love the game but damn this is too much,no one wants to download 9gb to play a single update,just ask someone to teach you to make update only,in few more updates we will have to download 10-15 gb per you update,the game is great but not worth so much gb for every update
Do I know how to make one? Of course I do, I have done it before for my Patrons when I was having technical issues with my Internet. I did not release that update here because by the time it was released the tech issue was resolved and I had made some changes to the code. But back to why I don't release update only... it takes more time to create and test than I have allocated for my workflow and schedule. If the download size is a concern I always link to the compressed version of the game that the amazing compressors of the F95 community set up for each and every update, normally within a couple of hours of release. The current size of the compressed version is under 1.5 gb.

Now, as for possibly doing update only patches in the future... I am not against the idea completely. It would delay my release schedule though, due to my already tight schedule outside of development of the game. I would have to fit in creating the file, which in itself does not take too long, but then I would have to play test it several times to make sure there are no issues with the update patch, and that is the time consuming part. There could be delays of 1-2 weeks, more if there are any coding issues. So until I have time to dedicate to this, please look to the compressed version, it is the same game just highly compressed.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Do I know how to make one? Of course I do, I have done it before for my Patrons when I was having technical issues with my Internet. I did not release that update here because by the time it was released the tech issue was resolved and I had made some changes to the code. But back to why I don't release update only... it takes more time to create and test than I have allocated for my workflow and schedule. If the download size is a concern I always link to the compressed version of the game that the amazing compressors of the F95 community set up for each and every update, normally within a couple of hours of release. The current size of the compressed version is under 1.5 gb.

Now, as for possibly doing update only patches in the future... I am not against the idea completely. It would delay my release schedule though, due to my already tight schedule outside of development of the game. I would have to fit in creating the file, which in itself does not take too long, but then I would have to play test it several times to make sure there are no issues with the update patch, and that is the time consuming part. There could be delays of 1-2 weeks, more if there are any coding issues. So until I have time to dedicate to this, please look to the compressed version, it is the same game just highly compressed.
naturally nobody wants to disrupt work flow as a developers comfort usually leads to better/more content
perhaps the community can provide the Patch only version aswell as the compressed i believe i saw one or 2 modders here on F95 who posted did provide a update only patch but i can be mistaken

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
naturally nobody wants to disrupt work flow as a developers comfort usually leads to better/more content
perhaps the community can provide the Patch only version aswell as the compressed i believe i saw one or 2 modders here on F95 who posted did provide a update only patch but i can be mistaken
If they did, as long as they post it on the thread, I would link it in the main post along side the compressed version of the game.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
whats the diffrence between a compress version and the full orginal file
compressed reduces file size (which some people want) but also reduces render,video and audio quality

basically if you want smaller file size take compressed
if you prefer higher quality take the original game files

(i had a spare 1tb drive which i put in my pc for avn's i got 950 GB worth off avn's and file for them such as walkthroughs,
but not everyone has that luxury hence people want compressed)

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
compressed reduces file size (which some people want) but also reduces render,video and audio quality

basically if you want smaller file size take compressed
if you prefer higher quality take the original game files

(i had a spare 1tb drive which i put in my pc for avn's i got 950 GB worth off avn's and file for them such as walkthroughs,
but not everyone has that luxury hence people want compressed)
ah sometimes i cant even tell a quality shift in images so maby compressed would be nice

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
ah sometimes i cant even tell a quality shift in images so maby compressed would be nice
yeah its harder to see whit some avn's.
mainly honey select based novels they tend to focus more on the character assets, if you look at more at background and other stuff you might notice it more.
this avn does still do a decent job in that department though, some honey select renders have really good character quality but you can count pixels off in the background hehehehe

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
yeah its harder to see whit some avn's.
mainly honey select based novels they tend to focus more on the character assets, if you look at more at background and other stuff you might notice it more.
this avn does still do a decent job in that department though, some honey select renders have really good character quality but you can count pixels off in the background hehehehe
huh intresting i thought most of thses were koikatsu models and assests

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes