tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure like 50% the auctioneer she said it's difficult for gnomes to breed with other races and I think you were referring to sally's race the snake beastkin? I think that's what they're called, they were confirmed in-game that they can't breed with other races so small chance of gnome babies:love: and no chance of snake babies:cry: and that's if someone confirms the exact words of the auctioneer about gnomes and looks like so far, my bubble has not been popped yet ha-ha :ROFLMAO:
enchidna i belive and i think its there cultuer not to breed with outside there speice and if they do there exiled so they might beable to give offsprings just difficult

Last edited:
Reactions: BFC 78

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I was able to do the events with the Amaz before doing the event that introduces Wendy and at least one other event. After the Amaz stuff was over I could not do either of them.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I replayed with scene skipping to find out the name of the two events you can accidentally skip and they are "Molly's voice" and "Bonnie's appointment"

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I replayed with scene skipping to find out the name of the two events you can accidentally skip and they are "Molly's voice" and "Bonnie's appointment"
Thanks, I will look into the code for those events. One question, were you able to continue through the story afterwards?

Update: I have looked into this and I cannot replicate it. The code looks fine, I played this section of the game, and there is no way(that I have found) to skip over these events by normal means. The only way it might happen is if you are playing off of an old save or used a file editor and accidentally changed a value.

Update 2: I have been notified that sometimes if you are using Ren'py's skip function it may not register value changes, locking you out of the content. You can always zip through content, and then roll back a couple of screens and proceed to the end of the event to make sure that the value is properly recorded.

Last edited:

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone else having issues with altered save data? I tell it yes I trust it but it doesn't load it. Btw it was adding money via

On Android.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Anyone else having issues with altered save data? I tell it yes I trust it but it doesn't load it. Btw it was adding money via

On Android.
I have used that site to add money and such, and have never seen that warning. Also I am working with the development version of the game, so that may be why, but not sure.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Well that is a pain in the ass, and since I am on android I can't use the alt editing program.

Just wanted the 900,000 to buy the gnome slave.
Just so you all know, I am going to give a big infusion to money generation and a one time boost as well in v0.3.2. I should have done this in the current version, but I took the average of what others were at money wise and was wrong with my calculations when coming up with pricing. This will be fixed for the most part in the next release, where I will bring income up to the higher prices.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.1p

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.06 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
You might want to clear up some of the contradictions in this. Early on Osian talks about the possibility of Airi giving him many heirs but later on we find out that he never cums in his slaves. You have a scene where you tell Danlee that Maya is Althia and then later on he doesn't know. Early on Azora is mentioned to be a human and has a different last name than you give her later on when you also reveal that she's a half elf. This is a great game with a great story but you might want to take some time to edit some of the stuff that doesn't make sense because of things being established later.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
You might want to clear up some of the contradictions in this. Early on Osian talks about the possibility of Airi giving him many heirs but later on we find out that he never cums in his slaves. You have a scene where you tell Danlee that Maya is Althia and then later on he doesn't know. Early on Azora is mentioned to be a human and has a different last name than you give her later on when you also reveal that she's a half elf. This is a great game with a great story but you might want to take some time to edit some of the stuff that doesn't make sense because of things being established later.
Osian was buying Airi with the intention of breeding her, he did not use each slave the same.
I will check the Azora and Danlee issues to make sure that they makes sense.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Osian was buying Airi with the intention of breeding her, he did not use each slave the same.
I will check the Azora and Danlee issues to make sure that they makes sense.
Okay. I think I saw others but these are the ones I could remember off the top of my head. I guess I just got the impression from the way Osian's daughters acted that he didn't have any kids with any of his slaves.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I'm gonna go ahead and have some fun and predict some plot elements. This is obviously just for fun so I'm not expecting confirmation or denial from Erochaser. First up is that I think that the Leone family are going to start acting as allies and asskissers now that we're the prince. Reasoning: I feel like making one of the former major enemies trying to be buddies with us now that we're so much more powerful than them would make sense and they feel like they would fit best. Since you mentioned the King of the Goblins befriended Kylie I'm guessing that he'll be introduced soon and that, since he was mentioned to be around Kylie's age, he will have a sister and not a daughter who will become one of our remaining princess wives. Since Danlee's sister in law is being fairly obviously set up as a love interest I'm guessing that she will be declared to not count towards the seven princesses because of the fact that Celestials do not have an established civilization in Viran.

Reactions: Radriewyn

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Truly enjoying this "game", story. Characters are so cute and lovable. I was so happy that the MC was able to save Airi and Maya from their horrible fates. I just finished where they shared their first night together on the bed. I assume that all is not well in their little world and all hell is about to take place. (prostitution). I've just scratched the surface, I believe.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Truly enjoying this "game", story. Characters are so cute and lovable. I was so happy that the MC was able to save Airi and Maya from their horrible fates. I just finished where they shared their first night together on the bed. I assume that all is not well in their little world and all hell is about to take place. (prostitution). I've just scratched the surface, I believe.
None of the LIs in the game/story are used as prostitutes. Only prostitution in the game is going to the establishment and paying for it. You actually are given 1 virgin and can buy another one from there also. There are a lot of twists and turns in the story, but it is mostly stuff that happens to the MC or effects the MC in some way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes