Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I am looking into why it is private right now. It should not be.
OK... I think I fixed it. They may have changed how private and public files are shared, which makes no sense, but there it is. Let me know if you can access them. Also, I know the original links were working and are still there because they had a bunch of downloads counted on them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruslan11

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
Is there any sort of money cheat? I'd love to do the various new AH girls but only 2000g a day kinda makes that impossible.
You can use to edit the credits line, saves are in folder/game/saves. I would use it only to see it until the money problem is addressed, remember to keep a backup.

Other option would be console commands, but I don't think the console is enabled by default

Reactions: Elyauris
Aug 22, 2017
It was nice to see that you're finally back at home with your girls, but I was a little disappointed that your homecoming sex scene with them is just one girl and it shows the other girls passed out. Seems like a missed opportunity to have a fun group scene. I don't want to call it anticlimactic, but it was underwhelming.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I enjoyed the story of this game so much that I finished it yesterday and I'm already considering playing it again. Great worldbuilding.

Reactions: Avenderplays

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
they should have a mod where you can add or remove money so that you can buy as many slaves at the auction house as you like.

Avenderplays

Jul 12, 2023
OK... I think I fixed it. They may have changed how private and public files are shared, which makes no sense, but there it is. Let me know if you can access them. Also, I know the original links were working and are still there because they had a bunch of downloads counted on them.
Oh, late but yeah was able to access them now.

Reactions: Erochaser

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
i wonder if were just going to a few scences of people trying to marry off anyone close to them just for a shot at royalty

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Hate to burst your bubble, but it was already confirmed in-game that gnomes can't breed with other races. She's not able to give you babies.
I'm pretty sure like 50% the auctioneer she said it's difficult for gnomes to breed with other races and I think you were referring to sally's race the snake beastkin? I think that's what they're called, they were confirmed in-game that they can't breed with other races so small chance of gnome babies:love: and no chance of snake babies:cry: and that's if someone confirms the exact words of the auctioneer about gnomes and looks like so far, my bubble has not been popped yet ha-ha :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes