Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like the game but the sandbox doesn't seem to serve much purpose beyond a light sprinkling of repeatable events. Beyond those everything is very linear to the point of it feeling more like a kinetic novel.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Erochaser Size of the download is getting more and more substantial. Any possibility in the future to release update files only as a separate download instead of having to redownload the whole game every time?
All the images are in jpg so they're huge, converting them to Webp would bring the file size down dramatically once everything had been converted.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
All the images are in jpg so they're huge, converting them to Webp would bring the file size down dramatically once everything had been converted.
That would help for sure. But unless he's planning on doing that eventually, patch downloads would be the 2nd best option

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Why would he give a fuck about airi when he got a great position by marrying Kylie? He got the status of nobility, he is respected by everyone as kylie's husband etc. What did he have while he was with Airi? He was living a very poor life before. No one respected him before.

Airi is the slave so she don't have any choice. MC is drowning in power so it's natural that he forgot the one for whom he started everything.
Now his no. 1 girl is Kylie, both officially and unofficially. Unofficially it should have been Airi. Her being a slave shouldn't have changed MC's love and position of her.

Airi is considered as equal to Kylie but is she really equal? Nope. Both Airi and MC are aware that MC loves Kylie the most, Airi doesn't sleep on MC's bed, she's still not pregnant whereas MC already has 2 children. Kylie's slave sleeps with MC on his bed but Airi doesn't.

Airi was the main girl but now she's nowhere near top. Airi deserved better.
seriously she should at least get to sleep in his fucking bed the fact that she does not in infuriating

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
any chance for a compressed version i cant download it via firefox with mega AND i HATE chrome and it would keep my traffic lower too...

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
For those of you wanting a compressed version, there is someone who compresses the game just about every update. When someone does compress it I will do my best to make sure the link on the front page gets updated.

Keep in mind that it is unofficial, so any errors you get I may not be able to diagnose, but normally compressing the files does not affect anything in the code.

Aug 5, 2017
More is not better. I have a hard time even telling the various new wives apart, much less the multitude of new slaves, concubines and whatever other relationship types he picked up in the last few updates. Especially since almost none of them have repeatable scenes and there's no gallery, they're just one-and-done. With the new girls it's not even one-and-done, most of them are just implied that you fucked them. Some only have 1 or 2 pictures in a montage.

Who's the pink-haired girl in the prison? Where did she come from? She's just there when you get back after the events with no explanation.

seriously she should at least get to sleep in his fucking bed the fact that she does not in infuriating
For a guy who hates slavery for what it did to his fiance he really tuned her out quick.

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Erochaser I have just one thing to say I just love this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Iam so looking forward to the next update and I hope what Alina said is going to be in the next update as well and there is more mistakes that I found that I haven't mentioned yet I didn't want to overwhelm you with more work, when your trying to finish the next update four your next release date, so in a day or two I'm going to post the rest also more my thoughts and my reactions in other words more ranting ha-ha :LOL:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Erochaser here's part two. yeah, I know I'm a little late ok-ok more like almost a week late ha-ha :ROFLMAO:
yes there's even more ha-ha :ROFLMAO: more like reactions and thoughts and some more questions also some more things that are misplaced or seems to be a bit off another words I am just going to ranting some more ha-ha:LOL:

Last edited:

Noburu

Jan 10, 2019
they kept getting bigger and bigger...
why are we still here..
i think it is still worth it..

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Not much of a game. Very compelling story. It's what really carries this VN along with the art. Story is pretty linear.

And I think we all saw the twist a mile away.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
You may want to find an alternative to using days for story progression, because it's a bit weird how pregnancies end after a week or two in game-days but the story text refers to it as being several weeks lol
Edit: There's a slight error during Chapter 3. While

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes