Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Generally a month after it releases for Patreon / when the next Patreon release drops. So at least 3 weeks to wait still.
I am trying to shorten this window a bit. I am going to be aiming for 2-3 weeks, with 2 being the goal but it is not always going to be possible for me, so expect it 2-3.

EDIT: Just to clarify, 2-3 weeks after Patreon release. There will still be a 4-6 week wait between releases, there will just be a shorter window between Patreon and public releases.

Last edited:

Jensen_Lucis

May 13, 2022
I am trying to shorten this window a bit. I am going to be aiming for 2-3 weeks, with 2 being the goal but it is not always going to be possible for me, so expect it 2-3.

EDIT: Just to clarify, 2-3 weeks after Patreon release. There will still be a 4-6 week wait between releases, there will just be a shorter window between Patreon and public releases.
Normally, version 0.3.0 should be released mid-September or end of September.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
In short, the game consists of saving whores that no one wants anymore after your enemies have fucked them to no end and the girls don't stop talking about how they got fucked and the worst thing is that you can't avoid anything for when the protagonist saves his fiancé sure that she will have already been raped like the rest of the girls but of course there is no ntr :/ already label it ntr and kinetic novel because your choices don't matter shit you can't help anything

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In short, the game consists of saving whores that no one wants anymore after your enemies have fucked them to no end and the girls don't stop talking about how they got fucked and the worst thing is that you can't avoid anything for when the protagonist saves his fiancé sure that she will have already been raped like the rest of the girls but of course there is no ntr :/ already label it ntr and kinetic novel because your choices don't matter shit you can't help anything
Sorry but no, he rescued her before she had sex with anyone.
You have never played this game yet have you because most of your statement is false.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Jesus fuck you're deranged. None of that is even remotely true, go troll somewhere else.
Literally a handful of LIs aren't virgins and except for 1 they're all milfs anyways.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
This is incorrect, and what the other two just said is correct. There is one LI who talks about having been raped by an enemy, and that is 100% being done in service of humiliating that enemy.

There are, if my notes are correct:
  • 18 wives and fiancees: 15 confirmed virgins (MC took 7, 3 not yet available), 2 former widows (both have had sex with MC), 1 unknown virginity status (no sex with MC yet).
  • 22 concubines: 8 confirmed virgins (MC took 2, 2 not yet available), 1 wife you took away from an enemy (has had sex with MC), 3 unknown virginity status (and have had sex with MC), 7 unknown virginity status (probably had sex with MC, unnamed girls from Viran Keep harem), and 3 unknown virginity status (haven't had sex with MC).
  • 14 slaves: 13 confirmed virgins (MC took 10), 1 non-virgin (the woman you're talking about that I mentioned above).
  • 2 non-harem members the MC has had sex with, neither are virgins, but: both are thousands of years old, neither talked about prior partners, and both are currently exclusive to the MC (and probably will remain so for the rest of his life).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Now we have Sally who wouldn't shut up about how she got fucked by that fuckface's tiny dick and her sis who goes on about how she had a bf and gave him Handjobs. If a girl isn't a virgin she should never bring her past.
Way to tell on yourself for never getting with an actual living breathing 3d girl. I've never been in or even seen a healthy and functioning relationship where either partner isn't secure enough to have a discussion about sexual history. That kind of insecurity pretty well always destroys relationships.
Not to mention Sally was raped by her slave owner. Being so insecure that you wouldn't put up with your sexual partner confiding in you about that really isn't a good look. And it's not like they had a healthier environment to get to know each other and discuss this with each other when they were both literal kidnapping victims.
Then we have a single mother MC is going to marry and raise her daughter as his own. This is a fantasy game and IRL how many man want to marry a single mother?
Riiiiiiiiigggggghhhhht. Because milf isn't one of the biggest fetishes ever. Because the mom isn't the most popular LI in virtually every incest game ever. How tf do you think someone becomes a milf?
Ya, you definitely have a problem with non virgins if your rants about them are this deranged. The MC isn't you, you don't need to insert this unhealthy insecurity into every interaction he has.

I'm really fucking glad that Ero made this masterpiece of a storyline, hopefully it'll be enough to get the toxic minority of women hating harem fans to go infest a different thread.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
One LI talks about her rapist once, in order to humiliate that rapist, and this guy keeps saying she "won't shut up" about it. Tossing a comment as innocuous as "used to have a wild side" in the same category, and the weird-ass hangup about Candy being a single mother, just proves literally everyone will be happier when this guy puts this thread on Ignore and goes away.

Also, three LIs out of well over 50 are enough for the game to have "gone to shit", apparently.

Oh! And for the woman he's complaining about having said she had a "wild side"? She is a fucking widow, and confirmed that she was always faithful to her husband.

craig117

Jun 8, 2018

are we still get this month releases ??

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
As entertaining as this has been, this needs to cool off. This is getting into the realm of insulting one another, and I don't care which side you are on.

If there is something about the game that you don't like, that is fine, post it here and I will see it. I most likely will not respond but I read every comment here and have made decisions sometimes based on well thought out feedback. Also, if there is something in the game that bothers/triggers you, simply walk away from it if it is that bad (I avoided NTR in this game for a reason). There are tons of other amazing games here that I am sure you will find something that you like.

If you are looking for a game that is full of only the purest of virgins, this is not the game. Yes there are a ton of them I have put in, however I have never promised that you would only have virgins... ever.

Now let me address the character of Calliope, Maya's aunt. As of right now, she is not in nor is she planned to be in his harem. Might I add her to it later? Yup, but right now she is not. Might he hit it and quit it? Of course that is always an option. And if I do add her to the harem, yeah, she is a girl who knows herself sexually and knows what she likes, has been around the block a few times and has experience. That is something that the MC in the story will have to deal with, and if you the player are uncomfortable with it, you have your options (see above).

-----
Now...
For those of you who asked when v0.3.0 will release here, that will be sometime in the next week.

Apr 23, 2022
I've started the game recently. I don't have the heart to pick that option, so I wanna ask: what happens if you don't buy Maya in the beginning? Does the game force you anyway? Does the story continue without her? How does her home village arc work if that's the case?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've started the game recently. I don't have the heart to pick that option, so I wanna ask: what happens if you don't buy Maya in the beginning? Does the game force you anyway? Does the story continue without her? How does her home village arc work if that's the case?
I think that the game forces you to buy her.

Reactions: MAD6999

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I think that the game forces you to buy her.
Correct you do NOT get the option of refusal. She is well worth the expense as well.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Apr 23, 2022
I'm a good way into chapter 2, and I want to rant about Talia. I wonder if someone agrees with me, or has something to add, or wants to discuss it.

Part of it is probably just my personal taste, but I think there's at least some degree of a writing problem here.

Short version: I love how she was set up and I hate how she was handled.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I'm a good way into chapter 2, and I want to rant about Talia. I wonder if someone agrees with me, or has something to add, or wants to discuss it.

Part of it is probably just my personal taste, but I think there's at least some degree of a writing problem here.

honestly, I would like to see the MC treat Talia differently because to me she was already punished
after that experience she was a lot more obedient and there's a law
and I was laughing when Kylie told off her douche canoe of a brother, I'm like damn girl you got some claws, something like that coming from someone who is sweet and gentle also so loving like Kylie, she is feisty me likey me likey a lot

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I also wasn't wild about how he handles himself with her, and it seemed out of character for the MC.

Reactions: Daddums and ZoePen

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
From the Eclipse [v0.3.0] [Erochaser]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FromTheEclipse-0.3.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sqzr
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes