Jul 31, 2021
Instead of relying on shock value like sexual abuse, I feel the dev could've focused on building better well-rounded character backgrounds that didn't involve girl #17 either almost getting into slavery but was saved, killed or put into a brothel that didn't already have them get raped by some other noble.

Sally being an example, I didn't care much about her character and now less so with the trauma-dumping and getting into detail about fuckwad whoever his name is railing her in the ass.

I'm not the only one who shares that sentiment and I'm not exactly fond of echoing what's already been said here a few times but I'm not keen on taking some other asshole's sloppy seconds.

I would've prefered to have skipped or made interacting with Sally optional but that's just me. Anyway I've only played up until that point and it's all I'm willing to stomach. Good luck to the dev though. Game shows promise. Cheers.

Last edited:

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Blame the leakers. If it didn't get leaked then a month from now Ero would've posted a compressed version here himself.
Otherwise just wait for a compressor to do god's work
Strange thing to try and hold hostage. "If you leak I won't release a compressed version a month from now! How's that?!"

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Strange thing to try and hold hostage. "If you leak I won't release a compressed version a month from now! How's that?!"
Not really, more like what's the point in putting the work into compressing it a month later when a, the community will do it anyway and b, someone's almost definitely going to leak the next update as soon as the official public compressed version launches.

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
I don't like that there are more short-haired girls in the mc's harem, please let there be more long-haired girls

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
would be nice if it wasn't unplayable, literally no one has the time to start fresh every update for less than 10 scenes at the very end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
99% sure that it's unplayable because you didn't save on the screen the game told you to save on.
For the rest of us who listened to the instructions it's entirely playable. Only mid update saves are broken.
Here's a working save for this update, although you'll have to live with the name Big Dick Horsecock if you use it.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
So in the last 3-4 updates

1) MC got raped again and again
2) MC fucked a girl who previously got fucked by his enemy and wouldn't shut up about how she was fucked in the ass by his small dick
3) MC fucked a girl who was supposed to be 'innocent' but she gave Handjobs to her ex bf and this information was so Important that we all had to know.
4) MC is going to marry a single mother and raise her child as his own.

What's next? Rescuing all the whores from the brothel and hearing them talking about how they got fucked in all the holes at the same time?

Also, we can't ignore any of them. Why is this not tagged as Kinetic?

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
The game started going slow af when Candy started talking about going back to get her girl, only happened to me?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Erochaser I started a new play through, and I just finished the prologue
well I'm off to start chapter 1 and I hope I don't see anymore because that sucked also I am a lazy bastard ha-ha:LOL: but still I will do it all again gladly because this game is awesome

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 943 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
During most of the game so far that I have played body size has been great and now with adding in the "Milf" we need 3 more tags added.
Milf.
Big ass.
Big tits.

FromTheEclipse 2023-08-17 15-20-20-52.jpg Wont spoil the rest of the scene.

Reactions: Erochaser
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes