mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
ok either this games overview needs work or dev's notd on ntr are sus
all tags save ntr, and overview point to this being bog standart nrt game.
description with dev notes suggests this is either rescue your LI from ntr (doesn't work with either tags or screenshots)
or your li is ntr'ed in prologue and you go dark/evil on the world (seems to fit well into tags but would still have/be ntr)

well i guess i'm gonna ask the fans then:
is this worth a try and if yes what general type of story is this?
I think your question is legitimate, as many devs really do try to sneak it past on a technicality.
This is not the case here.

This game starts with you needing to rescue your fiance from NTR. you successfully rescue her before the guy lays a hand on her. (because she goes through a slaver's guild first giving you a window of time to save her)
Then lots of other girls are added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fastbuck

Dec 24, 2022
i got to ask do you get your hands on his former slaves of lord osian as a option choice
There not many choices (can only remember the choice to buy your childhood friend or the minion) almost everything is forced on you Even a non consual/rape child which of course you love to dead like that bitch that raped you

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
There not many choices (can only remember the choice to buy your childhood friend or the minion) almost everything is forced on you Even a non consual/rape child which of course you love to dead like that bitch that raped you
have we confirmed a pregnancy? i know there were a lot of attempts but do we know for a fact one was successful?
also most of those rapes where kind of double NC (mind control on one side and force or blackmail on the other)

as far as choices go
i recall 3 choices one of which was likely pointless.
1st was to bang or not to bang the redhead. this was probably rather impactfull in the story
2nd was to buy or not to buy the halfling. i imagine rather important as well. note you didn't get the choice to not buy your childhood friend
3rd was the choice of champion but this one seems an illusion of choice all things considered

honestly this started out as a VN, then became an empty world game, before transitioning into kinetic novel

Reactions: MAD6999

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
have we confirmed a pregnancy? i know there were a lot of attempts but do we know for a fact one was successful?
also most of those rapes where kind of double NC (mind control on one side and force or blackmail on the other)
We have in fact had exactly the opposite confirmed. Zero pregnancies resulted from the time in Viran Keep under the Eyes' control.

Fastbuck

Dec 24, 2022

as far as choices go
1st was to bang or not to bang the redhead. this was probably rather impactfull in the story
2nd was to buy or not to buy the halfling. i imagine rather important as well. note you didn't get the choice to not buy your childhood friend
3rd was the choice of champion but this one seems an illusion of choice all things considered

honestly this started out as a VN, then became an empty world game, before transitioning into kinetic novel
I admint I deleted that game right after he sticks his dick in her without a choice I can't say she got pregnant
And yeah I loved the game at first even with the lack of choices but It got worst and worst like most devs bring the "it is important for the plot" card

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021

as far as choices go

The first choice you listed was removed during a story overhaul, it is now no longer a choice.
The second choice isn't a choice either, it's mandatory to do later in the story if you don't do it right away.
The third choice is indeed an illusion, the same exact thing happens regardless of your choice.

The only real choices you have that are not forced on you in some form have to do with the brothel. Only one of the girls there is mandated in the story, the rest aren't related to the current story in any form or fashion.

Reactions: MAD6999

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
We have in fact had exactly the opposite confirmed. Zero pregnancies resulted from the time in Viran Keep under the Eyes' control.
thought as much

I admint I deleted that game right after he sticks his dick in her without a choice I can't say she got pregnant
And yeah I loved the game at first even with the lack of choices but It got worst and worst like most devs bring the "it is important for the plot" card
well this time he really doesn't need an excuse for not giving you a choice. MC is being mind controlled by Chekhov's <eyes> gun
to be honest loss of control didn't really hit me all that much for the simple reason that i as a player had no agency in the game anyway

The first choice you listed was removed during a story overhaul, it is now no longer a choice.
The second choice isn't a choice either, it's mandatory to do later in the story if you don't do it right away.
The third choice is indeed an illusion, the same exact thing happens regardless of your choice.

The only real choices you have that are not forced on you in some form have to do with the brothel. Only one of the girls there is mandated in the story, the rest aren't related to the current story in any form or fashion.
yea this really seems to need a kinetic tag...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
who are those (the game bombarded me with names so)
i really don't remember any choice like that
Kathy's the cat girl from the prologue. MC Airi and Maya share a ride with her in a merchants caravan. You can buy her at the slaver's guild in the morning for I think 10k.
Jaina is a mouse girl. You get her by asking about virgins at the brothel at night, for 100k you can have sex with her and for another 40k you can buy her after.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Kathy's the cat girl from the prologue. MC Airi and Maya share a ride with her in a merchants caravan. You can buy her at the slaver's guild in the morning for I think 10k.
Jaina is a mouse girl. You get her by asking about virgins at the brothel at night, for 100k you can have sex with her and for another 40k you can buy her after.
I also forgot kathy being optional
i haven't seen jaina at all (i did check the brothel several times before and after the receptionist change. i was sure that that part was either scrapped or not yet implemented)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I also forgot kathy being optional
i haven't seen jaina at all (i did check the brothel several times before and after the receptionist change. i was sure that that part was either scrapped or not yet implemented)
Nah it's still there. You need to go at night, not evening it needs to be night, after the event where the brothel owner gives you the vip membership and ask about virgins. It's been a while so I might be mistaken but if I remember right there's a small time period between getting Dahlia and getting the vip membership so I'm guessing you either went in the evening or right before the right event triggered.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
It's just too bad that Kathy has been sterilized (is Jaina too since she is a slave from the brothel?) so can't have any cat-girl babies (or mouse-girl babies) lol

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's just too bad that Kathy has been sterilized (is Jaina too since she is a slave from the brothel?) so can't have any cat-girl babies (or mouse-girl babies) lol
No, the brothel owner uses the girls slave marks to function as birth control. They're still fertile once they lose the mark.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes