nzn

Aug 9, 2019
It's just too bad that Kathy has been sterilized (is Jaina too since she is a slave from the brothel?) so can't have any cat-girl babies (or mouse-girl babies) lol
if i recall correctly she is naturally sterile. it was even commented to be most unusual for catgirls.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Nah it's still there. You need to go at night, not evening it needs to be night, after the event where the brothel owner gives you the vip membership and ask about virgins. It's been a while so I might be mistaken but if I remember right there's a small time period between getting Dahlia and getting the vip membership so I'm guessing you either went in the evening or right before the right event triggered.
or possibly a combination of both. the game does at times feel like click random buttons to find content.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
or possibly a combination of both. the game does at times feel like click random buttons to find content.
The VIP membership card arrives for you a few events after your trip to the hotel with Dahlia. Once you have it, then you go to the brothel at the latest possible time of night and ask about virgins. It's only once the card has been delivered that you can utilize it's benefits and get your hands on Jaina.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The VIP membership card arrives for you a few events after your trip to the hotel with Dahlia. Once you have it, then you go to the brothel at the latest possible time of night and ask about virgins. It's only once the card has been delivered that you can utilize it's benefits and get your hands on Jaina.
First and only time I've been to the brothel. I don't know if there's anything else to do there, but I'm pretty sure if there is, I'm not interested.

Noburu

Jan 10, 2019
who's Samantha? also since this is a railway that would probably cause a mass exodus
Idk if it was intentional or a straight up typo in one of the "meanwhile" cutscenes they were Samantha for the whole bit.
just some little things.. would even dare to say it is a foreshadowing of some kind tbh

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Idk if it was intentional or a straight up typo in one of the "meanwhile" cutscenes they were Samantha for the whole bit.
just some little things.. would even dare to say it is a foreshadowing of some kind tbh
nah, the game is full of random misatributed textboxes

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Erochaser I just got to ask can you read my mind? because I thought about a certain something to be returned to certain you know who and now it's in the game and, I don't mind but for the love of Ero don't open the red door that's where my furry lovelies are I mean it's just a red door nothing special ha-ha:LOL: buy seriously we just happened to think alike and when I visited your Discord I saw the game that gave inspiration your to create from the eclipse and that game is my first adult VN that got me into the genre and the game is Katawa Shoujo and I'm pretty sure haven't seen anyone post is why Airi and Maya is in the spouse wing and not in the harem wing so I been thinking something quite interesting is going to happen maybe in this upcoming update or next update and I just know it's going to be awesome so looking forward to see it also looking forward to the return of little Rae rae and little Robbie and see all the new babies

• Haha
Reactions: craig117

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Yeah. This update is nothing but a fuckup. Cause that's what we're all here to play as. Rape victims. And, of course, we want to watch it. Fucking stupid.
I was afraid this would happen eventually. And here i was waiting for more updates before replaying, too bad any rape backstories are instant no-no for me.
Welp, good luck with the game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Are you kidding me? 8G's for a game? I know it comes in parts, can you play the game one part at a time or do you still have to download all parts? Which would be the same result. The game should be made so you can play it in parts so as not to eat up so much space, and there should be a compressed version that also comes in parts playable separately.

Reactions: Yves69

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Are you kidding me? 8G's for a game? I know it comes in parts, can you play the game one part at a time or do you still have to download all parts? Which would be the same result. The game should be made so you can play it in parts so as not to eat up so much space, and there should be a compressed version that also comes in parts playable separately.
This game does not come in parts that you can play separately. When things are listed as a "Split", those are separate parts that need to be unpacked together or they will not unpack/play. Splits are mostly just for people who can only download smaller files at a single time.

As for the game's size, yes, it's huge. The game itself is massive as well, with a ton of content and renders. If you want it smaller, wait a few days and watch the thread for someone to make a Compressed version; the 0.2.8 compressed version was 1.15GB, so you can expect a similar level of compression.

Reactions: craig117

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Blame the leakers. If it didn't get leaked then a month from now Ero would've posted a compressed version here himself.
Otherwise just wait for a compressor to do god's work

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FromTheEclipse-0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes