Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
ok either this games overview needs work or dev's notd on ntr are sus
all tags save ntr, and overview point to this being bog standart nrt game.
description with dev notes suggests this is either rescue your LI from ntr (doesn't work with either tags or screenshots)
or your li is ntr'ed in prologue and you go dark/evil on the world (seems to fit well into tags but would still have/be ntr)

well i guess i'm gonna ask the fans then:
is this worth a try and if yes what general type of story is this?
Yes it is, and it is a huge-harem story. While the premise suggests NTR will happen, it does not: the dude trying to do it is one of the game's major villains, and the MC rescues his childhood love from the bad guy, which is what first triggers his antagonism toward the MC.

There is a metric shit-ton of content already, which is why the tags sprawl all over the place.

Many of the women in the game are slaves, both non-LIs and LIs. Many of those slaves are owned by the MC, primarily for the purposes of rescuing them from worse fates. Several of the other sometimes-questionable tags come from the last couple updates, during which the antagonists blackmail and mind-control the MC, forcing him to mate with several women in an attempt to produce a pregnancy. After that is all over, though, almost all those women voluntarily join the MC's harem so he can protect them. There are also prostitutes in the first part that the MC can use who are, obviously, not exclusive to him, but those are not the MC's women (and you are under no obligation to use them).

I can definitely say that there is no NTR in this game (once a woman is the MC's, no one else has sex with them), and there is some netori.

Reactions: K2ill1 and BFC 78

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Yes it is, and it is a huge-harem story. While the premise suggests NTR will happen, it does not: the dude trying to do it is one of the game's major villains, and the MC rescues his childhood love from the bad guy, which is what first triggers his antagonism toward the MC.

There is a metric shit-ton of content already, which is why the tags sprawl all over the place.

Many of the women in the game are slaves, both non-LIs and LIs. Many of those slaves are owned by the MC, primarily for the purposes of rescuing them from worse fates. Several of the other sometimes-questionable tags come from the last couple updates, during which the antagonists blackmail and mind-control the MC, forcing him to mate with several women in an attempt to produce a pregnancy. After that is all over, though, almost all those women voluntarily join the MC's harem so he can protect them. There are also prostitutes in the first part that the MC can use who are, obviously, not exclusive to him, but those are not the MC's women (and you are under no obligation to use them).

I can definitely say that there is no NTR in this game (once a woman is the MC's, no one else has sex with them), and there is some netori.
thanks for clarity.
guess i might try it then...
gods the tag soup is impractical here

while i'm at it whats with the FP continuity fix link. is it something needed (and now gone) or obsolete?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ok either this games overview needs work or dev's notd on ntr are sus
description with dev notes suggests this is either rescue your LI from ntr (doesn't work with either tags or screenshots)
or your li is ntr'ed in prologue and you go dark/evil on the world (seems to fit well into tags but would still have/be ntr)

well i guess i'm gonna ask the fans then:
is this worth a try and if yes what general type of story is this?
Is there an NTR tag? No? Then there's no NTR. There's the threat of it for maybe 10 whole minutes, then the mostly wholesome harem storyline with slavery elements starts. I have no idea why you think the tags imply otherwise when there's no NTR tag. All sex tags are scenes involving the MC without any other male characters.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Is there an NTR tag? No? Then there's no NTR. There's the threat of it for maybe 10 whole minutes, then the mostly wholesome harem storyline with slavery elements starts. I have no idea why you think the tags imply otherwise when there's no NTR tag. All sex tags are scenes involving the MC without any other male characters.
that statement would hold more credibility if people wouldn't be hellbent on sneaking ntr past tags and such. also tags on this site are in some need of overhaul.
also the question was answered so i'm not sure why you are adding this white noise.

also ntr can happen off screen without any other male characters in any scenes and still be ntr so your final sentence is rather pointless.

Reactions: K2ill1 and mrttao

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Man you've really got to go touch some grass. The big bad NTR boogeyman isn't going to hurt you. If that's your concern then it's a good thing I made sure to say
the fuck are you talking about?
i asked a question got an answer asked another question got an answer to that and then you start this weird shit.
your first statement was a bit odd but this is just baffling.
did we have an altercation on another thread that i can't remember or are you just here to troll, what gives.

I legitimately think i do not understand what you are on about.
are you trying to convince me that NTR is good and i should play it?
<NTR is a fetish. you either like it or don't.>
are you trying to convince me to skip this game?
<there is probably easier ways to do it. more effective too.>
are you trying to convince me there is no NTR here?
<Tiur already answered my question in a rather thorough manner. all this did was make me confused a bit.>

Reactions: mrttao

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
i asked a question got an answer asked another question got an answer to that and then you start this weird shit.
did we have an altercation on another thread that i can't remember or are you just here to troll, what gives.

<Tiur already answered my question in a rather thorough manner. all this did was make me confused a bit.>
I advise just ignoring him if he's bothering you, your questions were answered to your satisfaction by your own admission.

My personal rule of thumb is to block people that are being toxic towards me. If someone is actually attempting a legitimate discussion, then I'll reply, but if they just degenerate into random insults, then I'll block them. Feeding trolls will only result in them becoming more annoying, and it honestly isn't worth your time or patience.

Reactions: mrttao

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

No, I hate NTR. I just don't have some ridiculous phobia of it to the point that I start talking shit about how a game clearly has NTR when it isn't tagged with NTR, swinging, cheating or hell, even lesbian.
You could've just searched NTR in the thread instead of rehashing some discussion that's been done to death 100 times over already. It's tiring seeing the same question pop up every week about something from someone who hasn't bothered to put the bare minimum effort to look into it.
That right there. It's a ridiculous exaggeration
Not a single one of the tags implies you aren't going to rescue her.
Not a single one of the tags implies you're going to be NTRd.

Lastly I wasn't even being inflammatory until you replied with the passive aggression. I was just legitimately confused at where you were seeing NTR from the tags and preview pictures.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Lastly I wasn't even being inflammatory until you replied with the passive aggression. I was just legitimately confused at where you were seeing NTR from the tags and preview pictures.
I could honestly see the assumption if a person thought all the tags (and specifically blackmail, mind control, rape, and prostitution) referred solely to the Airi storyline, without realizing just how much content is in this game. The overview does make it easy to (incorrectly) infer that the Airi story will be the central focus of the game. That's why I answered them honestly and thoroughly.

Fastbuck

Dec 24, 2022
I could honestly see the assumption if a person thought all the tags (and specifically blackmail, mind control, rape, and prostitution) referred solely to the Airi storyline, without realizing just how much content is in this game. The overview does make it easy to (incorrectly) infer that the Airi story will be the central focus of the game. That's why I answered them honestly and thoroughly.
MC is also mind controlled and you can see it the way he got also raped while mind controlled?

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
question: is it worth posting typos and such here?
Posting any type of error in the game here is a good thing. Erochaser frequently checks posts here, so there's a pretty good chance he'll see it. You can easily screenshot any issues you have by pressing "s" on your keyboard on pc, and the screenshot is saved directly into the game's main folder so it's easy to find and attach to your post.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
MC is also mind controlled and you can see it the way he got also raped while mind controlled?
Rape tag is way older than the latest storyline, but it does apply there as well.
Afaik the tag was originally put in for the anal scene with the halfling cocksleeve at the brothel.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
just found this gem of a game
something is bothering me tho...
is it just me or are all the girls oversized in this?
Airi is supposed to be the same age as the MC, a couple months younger
but the CGI has her entire body one size larger then the MC.
I dont notice it in the normal talking scenes but so far i notice the MC is a bit smaller then all the girls in comparison in every intimate scene (except for Maya who is known to be smaller, is the same size as the MC)
Is this supposed to be this way? At this point, the intimate scenes look like Shota to me...
honestly it just seems that the girls (and i think MC) sometimes change sizes from scene to scene.
Kylie being most noticeable as far as i got in the story

Posting any type of error in the game here is a good thing. Erochaser frequently checks posts here, so there's a pretty good chance he'll see it. You can easily screenshot any issues you have by pressing "s" on your keyboard on pc, and the screenshot is saved directly into the game's main folder so it's easy to find and attach to your post.
ok i'll start dredging my saves for them then (I was sure i made screenshots but i can't find where i placed them)
also for clarity i have a screenshot program on desctop that alows to capture and crop screens with a universal shortcut so i tend to use that for all games/videos/pdf or what have you so there is no real advice anyone can give me in the search.

what i noticed was some typos, a lot of misattributed dialog boxes and perhaps a continuity error or a logic fallacy .

Last edited:
Reactions: tranxx4

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
damn this game needs a who's who badly. I'm not sure how far i am along it but the amount of characters introduced who's names you are expected to remember s absurd.
especially when some of them don't have many lines and such (at least so far).

nzn

Aug 9, 2019

finished the content so i have the final typos here. now i'll start going through the 1.5k saves made whenever i feel like it.
to find the ones i had found previously and seem to have misplaced.

also this game is a weird mishmash between empty-world and a kinetic novel. not sure what to think of that.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021

finished the content so i have the final typos here. now i'll start going through the 1.5k saves made whenever i feel like it.
to find the ones i had found previously and seem to have misplaced.

also this game is a weird mishmash between empty-world and a kinetic novel. not sure what to think of that.
I tried to check the link, and I refuse to sign up for some website I've never heard of to download something. Please don't lock bug or typo reports behind an unnecessary barrier. Screenshots or a list of errors found and what event they are found in is more than enough, and do not require an external download.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I tried to check the link, and I refuse to sign up for some website I've never heard of to download something. Please don't lock bug or typo reports behind an unnecessary barrier. Screenshots or a list of errors found and what event they are found in is more than enough, and do not require an external download.
strange i didn't need to register at all. in fact i had files sent to me via this site (witch is why i know it) without any issues
the file was too large for the forum to add (wasn't that large but idk what the upper limit is)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

god this was tedious

from memory i do remember the deamon kingdom wedding having an issue with random names started speaking (i think during the ceremony but I would need to check and I really don't want to)
and there might be a continuity error with reword for airi's brother capture. I remember it changing between 2Mcr and 1Mcr.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes