Dark0080

May 20, 2018
just found this gem of a game
something is bothering me tho...
is it just me or are all the girls oversized in this?
Airi is supposed to be the same age as the MC, a couple months younger
but the CGI has her entire body one size larger then the MC.
I dont notice it in the normal talking scenes but so far i notice the MC is a bit smaller then all the girls in comparison in every intimate scene (except for Maya who is known to be smaller, is the same size as the MC)
Is this supposed to be this way? At this point, the intimate scenes look like Shota to me...

Reactions: No name :)

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
just found this gem of a game
something is bothering me tho...
is it just me or are all the girls oversized in this?
Airi is supposed to be the same age as the MC, a couple months younger
but the CGI has her entire body one size larger then the MC.
I dont notice it in the normal talking scenes but so far i notice the MC is a bit smaller then all the girls in comparison in every intimate scene (except for Maya who is known to be smaller, is the same size as the MC)
Is this supposed to be this way? At this point, the intimate scenes look like Shota to me...
I agree it is a gem of a game but I have no idea what you're talking about and all of the intimate scenes looks normal to me. maybe I'm just missing it. oh are you playing it on android?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I only saw a few events in 0.2.8. The evil plot and the fake saintess. We know the fucking king killed his father to become king. Evil king daughter fell for Levi. Than it was back to the damn mansion I thought to carry on his rescue but nope. just a couple of repeat events nothing new. I hate that because game should just tell you nothing more and not make you spend a damn week going to every damn room to see if anything new!

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I only saw a few events in 0.2.8. The evil plot and the fake saintess. We know the fucking king killed his father to become king. Evil king daughter fell for Levi. Than it was back to the damn mansion I thought to carry on his rescue but nope. just a couple of repeat events nothing new. I hate that because game should just tell you nothing more and not make you spend a damn week going to every damn room to see if anything new!
you need to rest until night in MC's bedroom, that will trigger the new events.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So far you don't have to visit any of the rooms for new stuff, the main plot moves along when you rest a day, usually. It does get bugged sometimes, but for the most part this is the way to advance and see new stuff.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.8 + Fix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 898 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Quite enjoyed this update and having come back to play this after having not played it since right before the revamp, kudos Erochaser for quite loveable story and characters. Did have a few hiccups here and there and had to restart once as something (progressed down the main story to far before completing the chara stories) which borked my playthrough in chapter 1 and for some odd reason dunno if the character Jaina is actually supposed to be part of the "family" just saw them in the variables, if so I have no idea how I missed them XD.

on a side note for those of us returning and wanting to skip chapters, a certain cat girls variable is left as false/0, not sure if we can still buy her all the way in chapter 3 but ye, maybe make that like a option for people, like skip to chapter 3, di you buy/acquire so and so if they are un-available in later chapters XD dunno

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
for some odd reason dunno if the character Jaina is actually supposed to be part of the "family" just saw them in the variables, if so I have no idea how I missed them XD.
Jaina was an optional purchase from the VIP section of the brothel late in chapter 2, IIRC.

Reactions: Eversmann122

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
the character Jaina is actually supposed to be part of the "family" just saw them in the variables, if so I have no idea how I missed them XD.

on a side note for those of us returning and wanting to skip chapters, a certain cat girls variable is left as false/0, not sure if we can still buy her all the way in chapter 3 but ye, maybe make that like a option for people, like skip to chapter 3, di you buy/acquire so and so if they are un-available in later chapters XD dunno
Jaina was an optional purchase from the VIP section of the brothel late in chapter 2, IIRC.
To get Jaina in CH2:
Wait until you get the VIP card for the brothel.
Visit at NIGHT & ask about the virgin selection.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
let me guess now he loves his rape/forced baby to death like the mother?
I mean why wouldn't he? Even though it was a coerced relation MC did have a genuine connection with the women from the keep that we got to see, and it'd be pretty shitty of him to not love his children for circumstances they can't control. Not to mention ridiculously irresponsible to not ensure a proper upbringing of potential heirs to the imperial throne who have hereditary control over slave magic.

Aquifol

Oct 26, 2018
I mean why wouldn't he? Even though it was a coerced relation MC did have a genuine connection with the women from the keep that we got to see, and it'd be pretty shitty of him to not love his children for circumstances they can't control. Not to mention ridiculously irresponsible to not ensure a proper upbringing of potential heirs to the imperial throne who have hereditary control over slave magic.
I did not think about this, but just realized that if an early encounter didn't come looking for the MC later on, that'd cause all sorts of hilarious problems. Maybe not immediately in the story, but even more generations down the line. I think her/her kid showed up as potential targets because they reentered the story after the MC became a thorn in someone's side, and it'd have probably been quite nearly impossible to know or even track some one-off encounter of a nobody at the time who wasn't paying a single bill/tab for his entire trip. Could have just been a totally unknown family branch that no one kept track of.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Really liked the AVN. There was quite a bit of content for what there is right now. Only thing I'd change is some dialogue issues. You have royals/nobles speaking like they're commoners. I know they get friendly with each other, but royals/nobles are still raised to be more prim and proper. I highly doubt you'd be hearing a queen say "oh, that's awesome!"

Every character basically talks the same in this AVN. Other than some differences (whether they were a slave or not, and how the slave was treated), the characters feel very similar to one another, minus the Japanese weeabo-ness like the colorful hair colors that match a 64 count crayon box.

Not sure why AVNs made with this program always go the wannabe Japanese AVN/Light novel route. Is it just because of the assets available for the dev to use?

But regardless, other than the dialogue thing, I enjoyed the story. It's not hard to alter stuff in my head while I read along to make things fit better. Keep up the good work.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
minus the Japanese weeabo-ness like the colorful hair colors that match a 64 count crayon box.

Not sure why AVNs made with this program always go the wannabe Japanese AVN/Light novel route. Is it just because of the assets available for the dev to use?
This is a low-detail-resolution issue that is endemic to animation in general, and subsequently, to rendering engines inspired by animation (like most Illusion games). If everyone in a Koikatsu game had different shades of brown or black hair, it'd be a lot harder to tell anyone apart. For a prime example of this, see the game Sweet Dreams.

That said, it takes a lot of effort to make custom, distinct appearances even in higher detail resolution, and in Illusion game engines, too much distinction between appearances makes the characters look like they're entirely different art styles from each other. So the solution anime (and subsequently, the Illusion game engines like this game's Koikatsu as well as Honey Select) came up with when the faces need to look relatively similar, but the characters need to be distinct, is colorful hair and unique styles. This is also why a lot of these games use uncommon hairstyles like twintails, twin drilltails, twin buns, and so on.

So the tl;dr is: it's best to just get used to it and suspend disbelief about the hair colors and styles, or avoid games using Illusion game engines if you really must have 'realism'.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
This is a low-detail-resolution issue that is endemic to animation in general, and subsequently, to rendering engines inspired by animation (like most Illusion games). If everyone in a Koikatsu game had different shades of brown or black hair, it'd be a lot harder to tell anyone apart. For a prime example of this, see the game Sweet Dreams.

That said, it takes a lot of effort to make custom, distinct appearances even in higher detail resolution, and in Illusion game engines, too much distinction between appearances makes the characters look like they're entirely different art styles from each other. So the solution anime (and subsequently, the Illusion game engines like this game's Koikatsu as well as Honey Select) came up with when the faces need to look relatively similar, but the characters need to be distinct, is colorful hair and unique styles. This is also why a lot of these games use uncommon hairstyles like twintails, twin drilltails, twin buns, and so on.

So the tl;dr is: it's best to just get used to it and suspend disbelief about the hair colors and styles, or avoid games using Illusion game engines if you really must have 'realism'.
The hair color was more of a statement than really needing exposition on it. I figured that was the issue, so the hair color thing I understand.

It's more the other stuff like the pre-made assets, I assume. So, so many AVNs that use engines like this one and HS go with the whole Japanese route. Bowing, hot springs, trying to attempt the typical personality stereotypes like tsundere and kuudere, etc. Then the over-the-top antagonists that are just there to be super evil versus having some personality and humanity to them. Just feels like a non-Japanese person trying to make a Japanese light novel most times.

But like I said, I liked the story overall. The asset thing was more a pondering I had. My suggestion for the dev was more towards looking at dialogue changes to help separate the characters and giving them more of their own identity. This engine is obviously more on the cartoony side, so I'm definitely not playing it for the graphics/renders lol

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
ok either this games overview needs work or dev's notd on ntr are sus
all tags save ntr, and overview point to this being bog standart nrt game.
description with dev notes suggests this is either rescue your LI from ntr (doesn't work with either tags or screenshots)
or your li is ntr'ed in prologue and you go dark/evil on the world (seems to fit well into tags but would still have/be ntr)

well i guess i'm gonna ask the fans then:
is this worth a try and if yes what general type of story is this?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes