Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
right. over 7 gigs. time for this thing to be dropped in update only patches.
I have a compressed version that I normally provide, but when the current version leaks here I am still weeks away from releasing it. If I were to release the compressed version I have now, it would be for v0.2.7 and roll back from v0.2.8, which F95 frowns on.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Say Ero sorry for asking for spoilers but as I recall we still haven't met the maid who attempted to enslave the MC. If you don't mind answering are we gonna meet our new slave girl or is she just some background character?

CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
Just found this. Looks pretty good. Read quite a few comments - most are very favorable. Just finished downloading.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
From the Eclipse [v0.2.8] [Erochaser]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
I really like this game. Though honestly, kind of tired of playing games where we have maids/slaves/servants and having an MC insist on not being called "Master" and things along those lines. Leave that up to the player imo. Doesn't means the MC can't be kind and caring. Even if the slave thing is done purely as a narrative tool and not necessarily as a kink it's still going to attract people who like that kind of thing, so having the MC be like "don't call me master just use my name" is like a wet moldy blanket.
That said, though some of the relationships and specifically marriages seem shallow and done for convenience/rescue reasons is fine, the relationships desperately need to be developed. I do like that the MC is willing to help girls without whining about dumb stuff and the self questioning his own moves that we get in so many other games. We're not constantly being hit with "Is ThIs ReAlLy Ok!?!?" inner thoughts. He questions things but seems to understand that the world is a certain way. My biggest concern is there just really are too many girls. Feels like we have several wives/fiances we've barely spent any time with and more on the way.

As for the drama with the last couple updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I liked the game a lot and the above didn't really make me not want to play it, but was off putting. I think this game has really great potential but although I'm all for a massive harem I would prefer we get some time with the girls we already have before adding 10 more. I don't remember the exact conversation but I do remember at least one instance it seemed like even the dev forgot to mention a wife or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
It's past time for the dev to make at least a Event Tracker for us to know how many scenes are left to finish the update.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is this one of those sandboxes where you get to a certain point and you have no fucking clue what you're supposed to do next? And then you have to uninstall the game and get upset because you just wasted an hour of your time that you could have used doing something more constructive?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is this one of those sandboxes where you get to a certain point and you have no fucking clue what you're supposed to do next?
It's actually an incredibly easy sandbox to play. There is no grinding and it works almost like a VN.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
It's actually an incredibly easy sandbox to play. There is no grinding and it works almost like a VN.
I have to disagree slightly. I've just loaded the latest patch up and I've got no idea how to trigger anything.
There are just endless menu points in the mansion and in the city that does nothing.
The release notes say nothing about where the content is, just that it is and there's no in built help system. That is, by the inital question just a "fuck do I do now" situation.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I have to disagree slightly. I've just loaded the latest patch up and I've got no idea how to trigger anything.
There are just endless menu points in the mansion and in the city that does nothing.
The release notes say nothing about where the content is, just that it is and there's no in built help system. That is, by the inital question just a "fuck do I do now" situation.
I'm afraid I have to agree with you, it's best to press Rest in the Master Bedroom until a blue selection appears. Then more content should follow. At least it worked for me only in this way.
Why this solved so "strange" I can not answer ...?

Reactions: Rohse

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In general, to advance in the story you just have to wait in the MC's room until a blue text appears (I think it's in that color) which means it's part of the main story.

Sometimes in the beginning you have to go to other locations, if I remember correctly, but it's a couple of times in the first updates, in the last ones you don't have to take the MC out of the main room to follow the story.

Reactions: Rohse

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
After playing for a short bit (up until second marriage), there's a couple things I'm wondering.

First is a logistics question
If girls can be sold to slavery from any status, lone girls can be captured and made into a slave, there is no way to emancipate slaves, and slaves can only produce nobles or slaves, then isn't it quickly inevitable that the world would result in nothing but nobles and slaves? Seems like nothing but a down spiral to me.

Second: do any characters get more depth? I'm curious if this is going to focus in on the characters at hand, or if it's just a "catch 'em all" scenario, because every character is fairly shallow at the moment, and wholly subservient regardless of background. It makes them all feel more or less the same, as they all seem like seem to just echo support and agreement with anything the MC does. Even your fiance, the "love of your life", whom the MC fell in love with for her as a person, is just as passive as can be and doesn't have any agency, willingly accepting her fate.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
They're not bitches, man. They all had lives before they were kidnapped and ripped out of those lives and forced to "live" in that fucking castle with the fucking king. And I think Megan told you that her boyfriend was a knight, not the fucking king. Plus he never fucked her, she's still a virgin at this point. Like the majority of all waifus you meet.
And I thought I was being oversensitive....

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
They're not bitches, man. They all had lives before they were kidnapped and ripped out of those lives and forced to "live" in that fucking castle with the fucking king. And I think Megan told you that her boyfriend was a knight, not the fucking king. Plus he never fucked her, she's still a virgin at this point. Like the majority of all waifus you meet.
And I thought I was being oversensitive....
I just want a virgin who is a 'virgin'. I loose my shit when a girl baits about being a virgin and later tells MC that she gave handjobs, blowjobs before. Why not just keep her a virgin?

About Sally, I know that she wasn't a virgin but did I have to hear about how she was fucked before?

"His dick was so small that I felt it only when he fucked my ass"
"He never came inside me"

why don't she just get fucked and leave?

Airi's mom and that farm woman MC married ain't virgins either but they never talked about their past.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
So the mc is put under mind control and has to fuck girls who keep talking about how experienced they are just because. I was interested in the game and more knowing that it did not have netorare, but those situations are far from fun to read. Probably the dev will continue to use these similar plots in the future. I'm out before I get in lol. Thanks for the comments.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I just want a virgin who is a 'virgin'. I loose my shit when a girl baits about being a virgin and later tells MC that she gave handjobs, blowjobs before. Why not just keep her a virgin?

About Sally, I know that she wasn't a virgin but did I have to hear about how she was fucked before?

"His dick was so small that I felt it only when he fucked my ass"
"He never came inside me"

why don't she just get fucked and leave?

Airi's mom and that farm woman MC married ain't virgins either but they never talked about their past.
So more TMI? "Too much information"
You know what, just time to just drop this one, thanks for this btw.
Tried to give this one another go tho.

I don't know WTF going on with this one. It went from a high count of virgins, No sluts or rape victim LIs. And even the 2 I believe, who wasn't virgins, never gave up TMI about it.

Cannot forget about the mind control as well...

“Oh, I am a virgin, but I have given several hand jobs before” :rolleyes:
And the other girl who just going on and on about getting raped in the ass etc and them not even
being avoidable.

Now these couple updates just taking a nosedive with sloppy seconds, rape victims, and doubling down on TMI.

Yea, just time to move on, sadly.

Wish the dev luck tho overall tho.
So the mc is put under mind control and has to fuck girls who keep talking about how experienced they are just because. I was interested in the game and more knowing that it did not have netorare, but those situations are far from fun to read. Probably the dev will continue to use these similar plots in the future. I'm out before I get in lol. Thanks for the comments.
I wrote this to hopefully reassure you a little, although I can certainly understand your point of view!
I also had great problems to endure this part of the story with the crappy eyes of something. So far, any "drama" before it got really dramatic was miraculously resolved in time and I was able to continue enjoying the story. That's exactly why I liked this VN!

However, I remember that quite a few had complained that just the dramatic would be missing in the story? MC would solve all the problems too easily, without harm and consequence, blah blah blah. Probably, as unfortunately too often, the dev listened to just these stupid criticisms and therefore came up with the shittiest part of the story. The whole thing with the rapes gave me violent nausea while reading!

I for my part can so far just continue to live with it and try to stay tuned, for my exit is still missing that there must be once again forced lesbian/bi relationships within my harem (That's soooo hot! --> NO!). This is my nemesis in every VN ;-)

I hope dev sees his wrong course and gets his VN back on track!
Thank you for your opinions.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes