molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No, why would this be the case for one of the world's most powerful artifacts?

The only drawback seems to be what was explicitly stated. that it can only mind control 1 person at a time. Which the king explains why he doesn't use it on someone else. were he to do so, MC will be freed until he can switch control back to the MC. giving the MC a window of opportunity to escape.

He is trying to control the way he acts. As he feels it is about to turn him into a puppet trapped in his own body. By fulfilling the exact command before the puppetting stage, it allows the MC leeway in the exact methods of execution of the orders.
Specifically, it allows him to be gentle towards the girls and not violently rape them.

He is not in an apartment building, he is in a castle. with guards. and windows that are too small to fit through.
Also, again, literally mind control. He does not have the option to escape or commit suicide.
IIRC he was explicitly ordered not to.

This is also why the king holding him hostage explicitly notes that if he were to use the eye on someone else, the MC might escape in the time he is not mind controlled.

Also, it is pretty stupid to commit suicide after 6 weeks of captivity when you know you are backed by enormously powerful people (2 queens, one king, and a powerful nation) who will rescue you soon. The MC has children and wives to consider the well being of.

Aside from that, he is a magical beacon revealing his exact location at all times. the longer he is alive, the more exposed his captors are to retaliations.
Spite would dictate you stay alive and reveal the location of the enemy headquarters

And then you will kill everyone with your sick katana skills. since handedly slaughtering entire armies.
while farting lightning.
/sarcasm
No did not mean for him to commit suicide.. but look for a way to escape or get a message out to someone through the daughter or that.. He hasn't once tried to get a message out to someone somehow or even thought of plans to escape. Not once has he tried to ask any of the girls especially the daughter if there was a way to get a message out. He could of even done the message in a bottle or that and threw it out the window hoping someone would find it and send the message out. It is that he has not tried to do anything.

The part about killing one self if was a slave.. he is not a slave a prisoner but he is not a true slave being forced to do hard labor.. but even as a prisoner I would be trying to find someway to escape. The thing is not just sitting there being passive.. message out the window. The second thing is to be resistive and not passive.. being passive gives them more control over you easily.. you resist completely even if it appears hopeless.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
being passive gives them more control over you easily.. you resist completely even if it appears hopeless.
No, actively resisting causes the eye's influence to exert itself. Being passive leaves him with more control and at least allows the MC to engage on his own terms and not have his body literally act against his wishes.
He's across an ocean in a foreign land. Trying to send a message out a window just risks that he'd be discovered by his own captors. Were a rescue force to come and grab him right now he'd be able to cooperate with them. If he pisses of his jailor too much then he'll be bound in chains and half starved. That would be a major impediment to his escape.
When in the MC's situation the most important task is survival. He's doing everything right to prioritize his survival while in a position of absolutely zero power.

Reactions: mrttao

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. This update is nothing but a fuckup. Cause that's what we're all here to play as. Rape victims. And, of course, we want to watch it. Fucking stupid.
Personally, I don't like this whole MC kidnapped and dominated thing, and since I really disliked the first scene, I'll return to the game when this part is over. I guess then what I'll do is skip everything using CTRL until he's free and back home. In fact I prefer to know as little as possible of everything that happens, if possible nothing at all.

Reactions: Valeck

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Personally, I don't like this whole MC kidnapped and dominated thing, and since I really disliked the first scene, I'll return to the game when this part is over. I guess then what I'll do is skip everything using CTRL until he's free and back home. In fact I prefer to know as little as possible of everything that happens, if possible nothing at all.
Pretty sure at least one of the girls is getting wifed. I'd slow down the skipping when you see a cute buxom woman with purple hair covering half her face or you'll probably be missing some relatively important future context.

Reactions: BlasKyau

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 836 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

GodHasAbandonedMe

Nov 25, 2022
Only like a week or two in but god damn I absolutely love the writing in this game, all the characters all feel extremely unique and grounded in what you would expect them to say. The story so far is really good aswell, gonna go back to playing it now lmao

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just played the last update, please make Sally avoidable or rewrite her to be a virgin like literally 90% of the girls in the game. The way the it's made known that she's been fucked by Osian repeatedly for months... what were you thinking? This whole kidnap arc has been unenjoyable and the MC collecting "sloppy seconds" as the dev describes Sally is gross.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Just played the last update, please make Sally avoidable or rewrite her to be a virgin like literally 90% of the girls in the game. The way the it's made known that she's been fucked by Osian repeatedly for months... what were you thinking? This whole kidnap arc has been unenjoyable and the MC collecting "sloppy seconds" as the dev describes Sally is gross.
Yea, overall these past update left a bad taste in my mouth, including the sally situation...
We went from 95% virgins and no sloppy seconds, to a girl who was a slave to an antagonist who was a pain in the ass. Who raped her in the ass, and she's talking about how small his cock was, and she's telling hella TMI about it, and we have no way to TURN her down either. She should be 100% avoidable.

I don't know what the dev is thinking. A vn can't go a dark turn without rape victims? Hell, the mc even got raped like WTF...??

This has been a VERY POOR arc, and it's a shame because the quality has dropped imo.

Very disappointed by this.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Like I said.. he just fucking rests.. if anyone was in that situation they would be trying to figure out and thinking of a way to escape.. Even prisoners in jail are having thoughts of jail break it's unavoidable it's human nature to be free. Yet the developer seems to have no realization of this.. there should of been moments of him just thinking of ways he might get one of the girls to help get a message outside.. maybe throw a message out the window and it might be found and get back home as it could have a promise once it is delivered they will be paid so much money/gold. But not a single thought of his situation it was a wasted time with giving the MC more character with this thougts and trying to figure out a way to escape instead let's go to sleep. That is a very very boring and unimaginative story writing!

So we had to play this very very very boring couple of updates where he is forced to rape and nothing more.. that was it.. what horrible updates. Did the developer get writers block because it would of just been better to hold of on updates until he could of thought of a way to make it interesting and not boring rape.. now the game has him raping girls.. and watch the developer have him feel nothing like it never happened! Sorry even if forced that can fucking break someones mind! It would be even worst because he never tried to escape and that will make the guilt even worst! Seriously this was just a fucked up arc!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know who Sally is. I haven't played the last update, and in the previous one I used CTRL a lot to not see the things I didn't like (which was a lot). I don't see how I could like this arc.

Yea, overall these past update left a bad taste in my mouth, including the sally situation...
We went from 95% virgins and no sloppy seconds, to a girl who was a slave to an antagonist who was a pain in the ass. Who raped her in the ass, and she's talking about how small his cock was, and she's telling hella TMI about it, and we have no way to TURN her down either. She should be 100% avoidable.

I don't know what the dev is thinking. A vn can't go a dark turn without rape victims? Hell, the mc even got raped like WTF...??

This has been a VERY POOR arc, and it's a shame because the quality has dropped imo.

Very disappointed by this.
The way you describe her, I think Sally should be avoidable.

Pretty sure at least one of the girls is getting wifed. I'd slow down the skipping when you see a cute buxom woman with purple hair covering half her face or you'll probably be missing some relatively important future context.
I prefer to avoid the context and don't know anything about what happens.

b564ksk

Jan 6, 2023
I have no idea what happens in the game because after reading the OP I was done with the game.

The overview suggests that the MC is a nobody and the bad guy is a noble so it will take time for the MC to be able to free his fiance and I'm not naive enough to think that said noble will have the fiance as his slave for weeks or months just for her to clean or cook for him so even if the NTR is not shown it probably still happens in the background.
nope the noble never has her as his slave, shes put on the stand to be bought and the noble tries to buy her but the mc gets her. stop hating on the game before playing it, its actually really good aside from the slightly rushed story.

Jan 28, 2019
Something to ask (still in prologue)
The jerk lord tried to get my purchase or Airi overturned. That is challenging the validity of the voucher.
He did it in front of the guild, so there is no denying he did such a thing.

According to the voucher, if I remember correctly, trying to challenge it's validity is punishable by losing one's status, and being made a slave to the holder of the voucher.

Dude basically just sold himself into slavery.

You don't exactly need to be the world's foremost lawyer to see the plain text of the voucher and his attempt to challenge it. I do hope the MC, and the dev, consider that to make him pay for what he did. It seems nuts to me that when Eli told us of the challenge, MC didn't jump for joy and cheer and point out that condition in the voucher....

Reactions: craig117

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
How long after version 0.2.8 was released on Patreon will it be released here?
End of June / 1st week of July.
Barring any leaks....
Generally when Patreon updates the previous version is available to the public the week after.
Since 0.28 is out for Patreons now 0.27 official public release should be sometime this week. In theory.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes