mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You were a little rude and pushed someone I care about
you forgot the part where she got that other girl sold into slavery over some bullshit.
specifically with intent of sending her to a brothel where she would get raped by hundreds of men per day.

This is a combination between a karmic punishment, but also way toned down.
You tried to get this woman raped and abused by hundreds of men a day and broken mentally
Your punishment is to get raped... but only by 1 guy, and in a way that aims to stockholm you into repenting

But yes, it is technically rape.
This is not for everyone.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I noted in the dev notes that NTR is not currently planned. After a while if people want it, maybe(and that is a hard), though a lot of people don't really like it.
I think it is covered in Humiliation and rape, over time stockholm syndrome and just survival requires us to make the best use of situations given to us until such time that the utility or laws of probability swing in your favor when throwing the dice, in this case lawful slavery.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FromTheEclipse-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Comment: The dev is a soundral and a cad. I suspected as such and told Bonnie 10+ times no to the night cap at her place. Yes she is likely snidley wiplashes RR tie down girl.... But alas poor Yorick, I knew him well, it was not for his anticipation of Bonnie's naughty bits, no, can I get a witness? *wink, nudge* Ok on with the movie.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
yeah i decided to give it one more update but these updates have killed my interest.. like some other people it's made me sick being forced to do the things it's just....ugh
good luck and all that

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I normally would skip a game with sandbox tag. But this game is great, It has slaves, but the MC is nice to them, and he has sex, a lot of sex. The characters are well done, and they have unique personality, and most are very cute. This is a feel good game and there is a lot of content. Keep up the great work.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well another update that I liked and disliked. Hope we get to fully steal Sally, would've been great if her stigma changed to the MC's as soon as he made her cum. Some bullshit about the royal line and a slave's first orgasm. Libby was super duper cute and I hope we're gonna be taking her home with us. Nymphadora gave me a laugh and I'm glad she came with some good news. I'm looking forward to the next one a lot more now. Definitely need to show Altariel our lock picking skills before we leave :sneaky::BootyTime:

Sorry you got leaked again Ero. Really enjoyed the update though.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Sally is osian's slave so how come MC was able to fuck her? Isn't slave mark supposed to stop other men from fucking your slave?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sally is osian's slave so how come MC was able to fuck her? Isn't slave mark supposed to stop other men from fucking your slave?
Were that the case brothels would cease to function. It could be used to influence a slave's behaviour so she wouldn't cheat on her master but Osian isn't really in a position to stop this, assuming he'd even care about her beyond the matter of principle.

Reactions: mrttao

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yea not gone lie… These few last updates been rubbing me the wrong way....

Like thinking of putting this one on the back burner, and like one guy said, the loss of agency is paying a big factor as well.

Is this a kinetic novel? If not, would love to see more agency, honestly.

Not enjoyable at all these past few updates, especially the MC being raped...

Also, Airi deserves better as well, Sad to see how she is treated honestly and would have loved to be able to choose who I wanted as the head of the harem, Or equal to Kaylee.

But sadly no matter what, she will never be, No matter what the MC says unless the slave title is dropped, or slavery is gone.

Would 100% would have chosen Airi as the head girl of the harem for sure, If I had it my way, lol.

Like it just feels more right to me.

Other than that, not going to drop the game, (Yet) Just saying some of my frustrations with it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yea not gone lie… These few last updates been rubbing me the wrong way....

Like thinking of putting this one on the back burner, and like one guy said, the loss of agency is paying a big factor as well.

Is this a kinetic novel? If not, would love to see more agency, honestly.

Not enjoyable at all these past few updates, especially the MC being raped...

Also, Airi deserves better as well, Sad to see how she is treated honestly and would have loved to be able to choose who I wanted as the head of the harem, Or equal to Kaylee.

But sadly no matter what, she will never be, No matter what the MC says unless the slave title is dropped, or slavery is gone.

Would 100% would have chosen Airi as the head girl of the harem for sure, If I had it my way, lol.

Like it just feels more right to me.

Other than that, not going to drop the game, (Yet) Just saying some of my frustrations with it.
Before continuing the game, I'm going to wait to see how this kidnapping thing is resolved. I didn't like the previous update, and I don't know if this one will be different.

Reactions: battali0n
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes