rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Would 100% would have chosen Airi as the head girl of the harem for sure, If I had it my way, lol.
That is what her role is, Only Mali is above her in the pecking order as far as the Slave side of things goes.

And yes there are more than a few who want her elevated to Kylie's equal/

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
can you get the fiancé as as slave later in the game and maybe become a noble yourself cause it would be cool to counter a noble by becoming one and it would be nice to buy or obtain a big house

• Haha
Reactions: haremwincest

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
can you get the fiancé as as slave later in the game and maybe become a noble yourself cause it would be cool to counter a noble by becoming one and it would be nice to buy or obtain a big house
You haven't made much progress in the game, have you?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i think it would be cool to be able to change the law and have different noble titles i know there are quest based but in truth i think the protagonist should be royalty

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
i think it would be cool to be able to change the law and have different noble titles i know there are quest based but in truth i think the protagonist should be royalty
I'M guessing you haven't gotten too far in the game yet

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yep but would be nice to know your current title and also i hate cliffhangers i at least want to be out of the persons place that evil guy that forces you to have sex with all those women hopefully there will be a way to turn it around

Last edited:
Reactions: MD27

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
yep but would be nice to know your current title and also i hate cliffhangers i at least want to be out of the persons place that evil guy that forces you to have sex with all those women hopefully there will be a way to turn it around
MC is a noble through the marriage of Kylie and that's why everyone calls MC lord except for loved ones and friends and did you skip chapter 1?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrttao

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Considering he married one Amaz Princess & is engaged to the other one he IS technically royalty.

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
not just that hes also married to the demon king daughter and the halfing princess as well and on top of the newer update what we found out

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
true he is but in truth that thing he should resist later and in truth isnt he apart of a royal bloodline anyways that is why his kids dont have slave crest

Reactions: soulmaster410

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish the game was set up to where the game makes the decision of where we go instead having me choose becauase, I never know where I'm supposed to be going.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Will the MC ever man up and fucking fight off the control the eye? He acts like a pussy and stops fighting it. I would fight it every damn second until I could either break it or die trying! I want him to fucking man up!

Reactions: Valeck

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
A codex would be nice given the ridiculous amount of Lis we have in the game and all their different stories. Sometimes i end up forgetting a character or mix them up.

Also a member of the Airi deserves better group. Yes she is a slave hence cannot marry MC legally but that doesn't prevent MC from keeping her as one or even presenting her as wife to people like he doesn't give a shit about the rules. Could have even done a small marriage ceremony similar to Kylie marriage though i can understand it will happen when MC is finally able to abolish slavery when he does end up on throne or something like that. Not having Airi sleeping in the same room from the start was a big no no for me like dude you fought like hell to save her and stay together only to keep her like a bloody slave. It's not like kylie would have minded not like she could have done anything about it like girl you're No.2 after Airi at best joint No.1.

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
A codex would be nice given the ridiculous amount of Lis we have in the game and all their different stories. Sometimes i end up forgetting a character or mix them up.

Also a member of the Airi deserves better group. Yes she is a slave hence cannot marry MC legally but that doesn't prevent MC from keeping her as one or even presenting her as wife to people like he doesn't give a shit about the rules. Could have even done a small marriage ceremony similar to Kylie marriage though i can understand it will happen when MC is finally able to abolish slavery when he does end up on throne or something like that. Not having Airi sleeping in the same room from the start was a big no no for me like dude you fought like hell to save her and stay together only to keep her like a bloody slave. It's not like kylie would have minded not like she could have done anything about it like girl you're No.2 after Airi at best joint No.1.
I am going to be working on this, I just have to finalize my plans on implementation and then taking the time to actually code it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Will the MC ever man up and fucking fight off the control the eye? He acts like a pussy and stops fighting it. I would fight it every damn second until I could either break it or die trying! I want him to fucking man up!
I don't think you quite grasp that whole "mind control" concept
The eye is one of the most powerful mind control artifacts in the world. overcoming it is not that easy, and it will break suspension of disbelief if MC can just do so.

This author never disappointed before. So I expect it will be resolved soon in a satisfactory manner.
have a little bit of patience.
also, v0.2.7 literally ends with you being located and given a message that "help is on the way".
I would bet money that v0.2.8 has you rescued.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These last updates have been trash; not being able to turn down Sally was pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me.
So. having played through the update... I really don't see the problem.
MC is not going to turn away a begging girl.
Yea, choices are important, but you can only code so many choices.
So dev's always gotta make a choice on what choices to allow players, and what not.
The dev for this game is assuming a certain level of kidness and empathy from the MC towards slaves.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't think you quite grasp that whole "mind control" concept
The eye is one of the most powerful mind control artifacts in the world. overcoming it is not that easy, and it will break suspension of disbelief if MC can just do so.

This author never disappointed before. So I expect it will be resolved soon in a satisfactory manner.
have a little bit of patience.
also, v0.2.7 literally ends with you being located and given a message that "help is on the way".
I would bet money that v0.2.8 has you rescued.

So. having played through the update... I really don't see the problem.
MC is not going to turn away a begging girl.
Yea, choices are important, but you can only code so many choices.
So dev's always gotta make a choice on what choices to allow players, and what not.
The dev for this game is assuming a certain level of kidness and empathy from the MC towards slaves.
Yes but anything so powerful will have weakening effects or other side effects. He should continue to try to resist it.. I expect that is why he is having all the headaches.. he keeps resisting it and he gets into such a state they will have to stop using it so much. The thing is fight it.. don't just let it control you.. he never sounds like he is trying to resist it at all.. I feel it coming on.. than bam.. no trying to resist it at all.

Second he never even tries to escape. Try making me a damn prisoner and I'm going to try every method to escape if that means climbing down the damn wall and risk falling to my death.. Anything to make them realize it's no so damn easy to control me! In RL I would rather be dead than a slave.

I would go by that to use the eye is draining to the user so I would make sure that he damn well has to control me 24/7 so that it would wear and eventually break that asshole down mentally! Never make it fucking easy for evil ones.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes but anything so powerful will have weakening effects or other side effects.
No, why would this be the case for one of the world's most powerful artifacts?

The only drawback seems to be what was explicitly stated. that it can only mind control 1 person at a time. Which the king explains why he doesn't use it on someone else. were he to do so, MC will be freed until he can switch control back to the MC. giving the MC a window of opportunity to escape.
He should continue to try to resist it.. I expect that is why he is having all the headaches.. he keeps resisting it and he gets into such a state they will have to stop using it so much. The thing is fight it.. don't just let it control you.. he never sounds like he is trying to resist it at all.. I feel it coming on.. than bam.. no trying to resist it at all.
He is trying to control the way he acts. As he feels it is about to turn him into a puppet trapped in his own body. By fulfilling the exact command before the puppetting stage, it allows the MC leeway in the exact methods of execution of the orders.
Specifically, it allows him to be gentle towards the girls and not violently rape them.
Second he never even tries to escape. Try making me a damn prisoner and I'm going to try every method to escape if that means climbing down the damn wall and risk falling to my death.. Anything to make them realize it's no so damn easy to control me! In RL I would rather be dead than a slave.
He is not in an apartment building, he is in a castle. with guards. and windows that are too small to fit through.
Also, again, literally mind control. He does not have the option to escape or commit suicide.
IIRC he was explicitly ordered not to.

This is also why the king holding him hostage explicitly notes that if he were to use the eye on someone else, the MC might escape in the time he is not mind controlled.

Also, it is pretty stupid to commit suicide after 6 weeks of captivity when you know you are backed by enormously powerful people (2 queens, one king, and a powerful nation) who will rescue you soon. The MC has children and wives to consider the well being of.

Aside from that, he is a magical beacon revealing his exact location at all times. the longer he is alive, the more exposed his captors are to retaliations.
Spite would dictate you stay alive and reveal the location of the enemy headquarters
I would go by that to use the eye is draining to the user so I would make sure that he damn well has to control me 24/7 so that it would wear and eventually break that asshole down mentally! Never make it fucking easy for evil ones.
And then you will kill everyone with your sick katana skills. single handedly slaughtering entire armies.
while farting lightning.
/sarcasm

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes