Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
it hit me unprepared and soured my mood quite considerable. The last time I was let down like that was in the game hypnosis, and it never came back after the clusterfuck the dev created
was quiet disappointed with that scene and i got the feeling she will be pregnant with a forced/rape/non-consensual baby and will be one of your girl´s who you deeply fell in love with

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
was quiet disappointed with that scene and i got the feeling she will be pregnant with a forced/rape/non-consensual baby and will be one of your girl´s who you deeply fell in love with
yeah it was already hinted that it will probably goes that way but i hate the whole scenario, i hate it.
Thats no exaggeration, i felt physical ill after playing it.

Reactions: Valeck

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
They are not patreon exclusives, just patreon created.
You get all the content the patreons do, just a month behind unless it's leaked.
Carley will undoubtedly get more sexy times with the MC, they just have not been written as yet.
Azora & Regina are not part of his household as yet which is why there is no sexy times there.
It is most likely to change at some point in the future but I have no idea when.
As for the breakfast choice assuming you mean in the intro with Airi then no it matters not.
Picking the blood demon first I am not sure what / who you mean.
the red dude with a long sword on the back of his waist (reicherd something) you can pick his name when told to choose between three name it does not matter in the short term, i was just wondering if it changed some flavor text latter when you meet him ^^ (same for the breackfast, choice was so useless, i thought it was for latter flavor text ^^)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
played the game the first time and enjoyed it massively till the last sex scene, now im not sure if I ever want to play it again.
I hate it if the MC gets mindcontrolled
The only thing that this scene has achieved is to make me angry and that I have to use CTRL to skip it and not know anything about it.

I tend to really dislike that someone successfully mind controlling, blackmailing etc. the MC.

Reactions: Valeck

Tenpouin

Sep 6, 2020
Dunno if this is really a bug but after the update and going back to the estate, choosing to go to the city and then going home will teleport you to the living room rather than the main hall. But its been a while so I might be wrong and that's always happened Erochaser

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
the red dude with a long sword on the back of his waist (reicherd something) you can pick his name when told to choose between three name it does not matter in the short term, i was just wondering if it changed some flavor text latter when you meet him ^^ (same for the breackfast, choice was so useless, i thought it was for latter flavor text ^^)
It's funny that you mentioned those choices at the start of the game. As of v0.2.8 several of them, the breakfast one included, have been removed (I did this yesterday). I created those as I was learning Renpy and how the menu system worked. The one where you get to choose which person you want to recruit for the tournament is all just for flavor and all have the same outcome in the long run. You choose, get on a boat, and then get shipwrecked in the same spot. Note that there is a little difference in the way that Eli reacts when you choose different characters.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Dunno if this is really a bug but after the update and going back to the estate, choosing to go to the city and then going home will teleport you to the living room rather than the main hall. But its been a while so I might be wrong and that's always happened Erochaser
What chapter are you on? I'll check it out. At one time I had you return from the city back into the estate through the livingroom, but I did change that a while ago, I may have missed something.

Tenpouin

Sep 6, 2020
What chapter are you on? I'll check it out. At one time I had you return from the city back into the estate through the livingroom, but I did change that a while ago, I may have missed something.
The latest chapter, its after you get asked to save. And I just checked from a fresh save and chapters 1 and 2 will return you to the main hall but skipping to chapter 3 will have you return to the living room when clicking on the estate

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
The latest chapter, its after you get asked to save. And I just checked from a fresh save and chapters 1 and 2 will return you to the main hall but skipping to chapter 3 will have you return to the living room when clicking on the estate
Thanks! I just checked it myself and it looks like I just have it connected wrong. I will fix it for v0.2.8.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
It's funny that you mentioned those choices at the start of the game. As of v0.2.8 several of them, the breakfast one included, have been removed (I did this yesterday). I created those as I was learning Renpy and how the menu system worked. The one where you get to choose which person you want to recruit for the tournament is all just for flavor and all have the same outcome in the long run. You choose, get on a boat, and then get shipwrecked in the same spot. Note that there is a little difference in the way that Eli reacts when you choose different characters.
i didn't hope for major effects (that would be a dick move for the breackfast ><) just wondered if it made characters speack about it later like the demon having a mental orgasm followed by a breackdown if you had choosen him as your first choice :D
i mention early-ish choice because i'm a first time player and just got to the end of content yesterday ^^, nice game, my only rant about it would be the lack of interaction with the girls out of the main story and some being forgoten T_T (will there be some more interaction added later ? h and non-h, i'd even enjoy a menu in the master bedroom when you tell mc to stalk a girl to spank her once to show he remember she exist :D )

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
i didn't hope for major effects (that would be a dick move for the breackfast ><) just wondered if it made characters speack about it later like the demon having a mental orgasm followed by a breackdown if you had choosen him as your first choice :D
i mention early-ish choice because i'm a first time player and just got to the end of content yesterday ^^, nice game, my only rant about it would be the lack of interaction with the girls out of the main story and some being forgoten T_T (will there be some more interaction added later ? h and non-h, i'd even enjoy a menu in the master bedroom when you tell mc to stalk a girl to spank her once to show he remember she exist :D )
I have more side content planned for both story and non-story characters, some of which I am currently developing (though when it will be released is still up in the air. Sometime before v0.3.5 maybe :p). I am also trying to figure out how -I- want to include an index of characters in the game. People have offered their suggestions, and I may go with one of those, but in the end I will go with one that I both want to, and can code myself.

Reactions: vilewe7570

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I have more side content planned for both story and non-story characters, some of which I am currently developing (though when it will be released is still up in the air. Sometime before v0.3.5 maybe :p). I am also trying to figure out how -I- want to include an index of characters in the game. People have offered their suggestions, and I may go with one of those, but in the end I will go with one that I both want to, and can code myself.
good to know, the lack of interaction realy felt wrong as i played through the game
that index you speack of could be either with mali or "external", by that i mean something out of the game screen but in the menu, having mali hold an ingame reccord of the harem member seem easier as it don't ask for something you didn't already do, but the other is probably cleaner for the code, i don't know much about it so it's just a guess ^^

Reactions: Erochaser

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Finally... we're at the part where the MC discovers his lineage. He will have the power to control things, so we definitely need to see that his girls slave sign be removed. He can then, finally marry them as the girls have wished.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
good to know, the lack of interaction realy felt wrong as i played through the game
that index you speack of could be either with mali or "external", by that i mean something out of the game screen but in the menu, having mali hold an ingame reccord of the harem member seem easier as it don't ask for something you didn't already do, but the other is probably cleaner for the code, i don't know much about it so it's just a guess ^^
I think you had a good idea. well to me does make sense Mali is the harem master and maybe an option in master bedroom or other room in the estate to summon Mali and a option will a pier that says spend some time with your girls then a list of MC girls names chooses to spend some time with and a special option the MC spend some time with all his girls and each scenes will be different for normal option and special option it all depends time of day also what room in the estate and like for example in the kitchen at morning time. normal option that says which girl you have breakfast with and a list of MC girls names chooses to have breakfast with will a pier and special option MC have breakfast with all his girls in main dining room now here's the special part every tine a different girl will air quotes drop something underneath the table so she can get some milk from MC's trouser straw:love: or just have normal option and special option in the room's at the estate and I think poor Mali already has too much work to do:LOL: it just dawned on me my idea might be too difficult to do and I honestly have no idea what it's like to make a game like this and Erochaser I truly wish you the best of luck also I look forward to more of the storyline

Reactions: Erochaser

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I think you had a good idea. well to me does make sense Mali is the harem master and maybe an option in master bedroom or other room in the estate to summon Mali and a option will a pier that says spend some time with your girls then a list of MC girls names chooses to spend some time with and a special option the MC spend some time with all his girls and each scenes will be different for normal option and special option it all depends time of day also what room in the estate and like for example in the kitchen at morning time. normal option that says which girl you have breakfast with and a list of MC girls names chooses to have breakfast with will a pier and special option MC have breakfast with all his girls in main dining room now here's the special part every tine a different girl will air quotes drop something underneath the table so she can get some milk from MC's trouser straw:love: or just have normal option and special option in the room's at the estate and I think poor Mali already has too much work to do:LOL: it just dawned on me my idea might be too difficult to do and I honestly have no idea what it's like to make a game like this and Erochaser I truly wish you the best of luck also I look forward to more of the storyline
fleshing out the interactions with the girls is already a plan of the dev, so the girl index would just need a list with a simple status and location of the girls, and while mali magicaly appear out of nowhere at the command of mc, he was supposed to be in the harem wing so personaly i would have put him there with a register, though having the index being a menu option and not an in game option seem ok too, keeping mali and any idea of another dick out of screen seem like a good option too after all ><
btw the idea isn't realy mine, dev made mali say he already had such an index on multiple occasion (i thought it would be used for the gallery or something ^^)

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
is 0.2.6m supposed to go beyond chapter 2? I'm confused as I just downloaded yesterday, but it seems to end right where 2.5 did.

edit: NM, just saw Ero's post on 2.6ma

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hi Erochaser
a lot of question,zone,hole, thing need to fix.

why there's "sandbox" tag if none of the choice is leading only to the right option, like the first thing is u give ppl 3 option to buy selene,maya or airi but its forcely leading to right choice, yeah in the final we got prize can buy maya but leaving selen alone, if u want to avoid "kinetic novel" tag then u should make this not have a sandbox thing, just reduce the option choice, n delete all of the option to teleporting to other room, if its sandbox that means the player is the one who control the story not the story itself control the player, also why u giving repeatable scene but in the ends of chapter 3 there's no absolutely no content at all, where is that repeatable scene? is that a bug or u tend to make it like that? i get it cuz the story it self its in war but do u need to remove all of those repeatable scene?

this my really bad intention, giving a high hope cuz this game have "slave" n "rape" tag, but its not what i expected, the slave thing is a fucking really vanilla yeah its really my bad i didn't see there's also "romance" tag. n same as for the "rape" tag too, rape thing is really not visible meant its really soft like wth mc asking the girls permission first, :Kappa:the only thing is there's one girl who almost got rape but not really getting rape is that why the "rape" tag came from? or the visible action from mc before fucking the girls?

the story is umm i can't describe it , can be poor, flat,decent, or even interesting, have a lot of conflict but the big point is the plot was flat af,

as me who enjoy some hardcore thing, this game not really suit me, it just for to feel my empty daily cuz not have a lot game have hardcore content, n as for fellow ppl who got baited by "rape" and "slave" tag this game is not for u considering if u have higher hope to get some spicy or kink stuff in here

last is the model, considering this is koikatsu model i get it yet, the gesture, movement, hand move, all of the male chara its a like girl (wth) even its for mc, i get its also has interacial but why some of the girls have incredible ridiculous head size? :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished .26ma and like others have mentioned before me and will mention after, I really didn't like the player rape scene. There are some mitigating circumstances that stop me from outright despising it and the game both, but it's still enough to make me pretty angry.

I'm still holding out hope, stupidly probably, that Airi will start getting treated properly. If there's one thing I despise in this game it's how badly the girl who by all rights should have been our first wife is treated. If it was me, I'd make it very explicitly known, that I consider her my equal and my wife. As it stands, she's treated like a well treated slave. We loved her enough to fight nobility and go through with a crazy plan, why the fuck are we practically abandoning her?! I hold no ill will against any of our wives, with perhaps an exception for the first. Instantly loving her more than Airi feels insulting to me personally and to Airi.
The first thing we do once we have the power to do so, is free all our slaves, and marry Airi. Maya too.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes