ben akeba

May 9, 2018
first time player,i have some question:
are some event missable ?
i'm at the trial of king limp dick but i'm still yet to see the amazonian punishement and pretty sure she was told to act the day her sanction was given
aslo is there different path ?
i've choosed only nice guy harem protag line but i ended up with a couple strange result and action at some point
was the breackfast choice usefull ???
and is there scene (i've missed) for the mom, azora and regina ? (i'm wondering about regina age btw she gave birth to the noble kid for 25 years so i gues she's around forty ?)

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
first time player,i have some question:
are some event missable ?
i'm at the trial of king limp dick but i'm still yet to see the amazonian punishement and pretty sure she was told to act the day her sanction was given
aslo is there different path ?
i've choosed only nice guy harem protag line but i ended up with a couple strange result and action at some point
was the breackfast choice usefull ???
and is there scene (i've missed) for the mom, azora and regina ? (i'm wondering about regina age btw she gave birth to the noble kid for 25 years so i gues she's around forty ?)
Nothing should be missable except a side event or two.
If you are referring to Ashm she is a patreon designed character & has only had the one appearance so far 0.28 or 0.29 may see her return however.
As for Carley ( Airi's Mom ) no you have not missed any, that I can remember, there have not been any scenes with those 3 together in them.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Nothing should be missable except a side event or two.
If you are referring to Ashm she is a patreon designed character & has only had the one appearance so far 0.28 or 0.29 may see her return however.
As for Carley ( Airi's Mom ) no you have not missed any, that I can remember, there have not been any scenes with those 3 together in them.
ok too bad it's patreon exclusive then :S
i didn't meant all three together but i guess we can only gawk at them, carly has a few still scene when you look around the house that made me think it was possible, bath time has her with her legs spread wide, bedroom time she is wearing realy sexy underwear and her hand is between her legs while her livingroom time has her ass in full view... walking around from time to time and seeing her like that made me hope the more mature characters may have actual scene ^^ and worry i missed them somehow T_T

seem you don't know either about the breackfast choice >< it realy bothered me at the time i saw it :X, on the same note does picking the blood demon as first choice change anything later ?

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
ugh nevermind I may have changed my mind about this game. throwing talia into the dungeon then telling her he will periodically abuse her and leave her in the dungeon permanently until she 'willingly' fucks him comes off as rape not to mention psychological torture.

Honestly this whole situation with talia is fucked up. You were a little rude and pushed someone I care about so therefore you deserve to have your rights as a sentient being stripped from you forever as a 'lesson' I swear its for your own good. a lesson is something you learn then apply to your life which talia can no longer do since her life is no longer hers.

unfortunate cause I really liked it so far but it looks like another harem game with promise ruined by rapey bullshit

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ugh nevermind I may have changed my mind about this game. throwing talia into the dungeon then telling her he will periodically abuse her and leave her in the dungeon permanently until she 'willingly' fucks him comes off as rape.

Honestly this whole situation with talia is fucked up. You were a little rude and pushed someone I care about so therefore you deserve to have your rights as a sentient being stripped from you forever as a 'lesson' I swear its for your own good. a lesson is something you learn then apply to your life which talia can no longer do since her life is no longer hers.
Rape has been a tag on here for quite a while, and what happens with Talia is probably the least offensive of it. If MC didn't do take her in then Talia would've ended up as a cocksleeve in a brothel or dead. Gotta remember the setting. This is an uber patriarchal slave society, women really aren't valued for much other than political capital and their fertility. MC was gonna fuck her at some point anyway, she never had a choice in that, all she could influence would be when it would happen.

Either way good call with the latest update Erochaser that last bit should cull all the weak gened people who just complain about everything.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Rape has been a tag on here for quite a while, and what happens with Talia is probably the least offensive of it. If MC didn't do take her in then Talia would've ended up as a cocksleeve in a brothel or dead. Gotta remember the setting. This is an uber patriarchal slave society, women really aren't valued for much other than political capital and their fertility. MC was gonna fuck her at some point anyway, she never had a choice in that, all she could influence would be when it would happen.

Either way good call with the latest update Erochaser that last bit should cull all the weak gened people who just complain about everything.
the difference is that so far it was other characters doing the raping not the mc and he always said he wouldn't force things so I assumed I wouldn't be playing that kind of character. also she wasn't a slave before MC he could have gone with her original punishment of a couple years of labor so she wouldn't have ended up in a brothel or dead she would have waited for leol that halfling she liked and lived a normal life. Also also different strokes for different folks no need to insult people who don't share your tastes

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ugh nevermind I may have changed my mind about this game. throwing talia into the dungeon then telling her he will periodically abuse her and leave her in the dungeon permanently until she 'willingly' fucks him comes off as rape not to mention psychological torture.

unfortunate cause I really liked it so far but it looks like another harem game with promise ruined by rapey bullshit
You have to remember this in context also if he did not make her want it like he did and she ran away than she would be in a much worst situation they DO NOT GO EASY on runaway slaves. She could possibly even be killed she had a very strong resistance so best he could do is break her the way he did instead of forcibly raping her and having her run away. With her SHE gave him no choice so he picked the lesser of the evils... Let her free and she runs away and ends up in a much worst situation possibly even killed or break her in a more willing manner.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
You have to remember this in context also if he did not make her want it like he did and she ran away than she would be in a much worst situation they DO NOT GO EASY on runaway slaves. She could possibly even be killed she had a very strong resistance so best he could do is break her the way he did instead of forcibly raping her and having her run away. With her SHE gave him no choice so he picked the lesser of the evils... Let her free and she runs away and ends up in a much worst situation possibly even killed or break her in a more willing manner.
He did forcibly rape her. repeatedly abusing her to "make her want it" that's called Stockholm's my dude also the queen threatened to execute her unless she 'willingly' fucked him. and again he could have not made her a slave in the first place then he wouldn't worry about what happens when she runs away

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
the difference is that so far it was other characters doing the raping not the mc and he always said he wouldn't force things so I assumed I wouldn't be playing that kind of character. also she wasn't a slave before MC he could have gone with her original punishment of a couple years of labor so she wouldn't have ended up in a brothel or dead she would have waited for leol that halfling she liked and lived a normal life. Also also different strokes for different folks no need to insult people who don't share your tastes
The rape tag was always for content involving the MC. He's the only male character getting laid, if there's a tag you can bet he's involved with it. You definitely haven't seen what happens to the cocksleeves when you pick anal if you think otherwise.
No she wasn't a slave. She was a free person who was the direct heir to a man who was committing treason against the halfling queen. If MC didn't take her in then she would've at best been sentenced to death, at worst sentenced to life enslavement and sold to a brothel to be rape meat for I think it's something like 16 hours out of the day they keep cocksleeves on "shift".

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
The rape tag was always for content involving the MC. He's the only male character getting laid, if there's a tag you can bet he's involved with it. You definitely haven't seen what happens to the cocksleeves when you pick anal if you think otherwise.
No she wasn't a slave. She was a free person who was the direct heir to a man who was committing treason against the halfling queen. If MC didn't take her in then she would've at best been sentenced to death, at worst sentenced to life enslavement and sold to a brothel to be rape meat for I think it's something like 16 hours out of the day they keep cocksleeves on "shift".
look man the bottom line for me is that its rape and yes I didn't see that scene thankfully. the author can write contrived scenarios in whatever they want to make the rape 'justified' but they also could have chosen to write it differently so that excuse doesn't really make me enjoy playing a rapist any more than before. again different strokes for different folks its just not a kink of mine.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes he got her when she would of been made a slave if she was lucky.. she might have just executed.. so she was a slave already in the eyes of the queen when he got her.. hence why she was so resistant to being a slave. She would of ran at the first chance and there would of been no second chance for her she would of been executed so MC did what he had to do... break her will... he could of done it very nastily like most slave owners but he still kept it within reason.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
look man the bottom line for me is that its rape and yes I didn't see that scene thankfully. the author can write contrived scenarios in whatever they want to make the rape 'justified' but they also could have chosen to write it differently so that excuse doesn't really make me enjoy playing a rapist any more than before. again different strokes for different folks its just not a kink of mine.
You seem to be mistaking something here. I'm not justifying the rape, nor is the author. I'm just explaining it. This is a fictional story about people who are completely unrelated to you and I. In a world with completely different standards and morals than what exists in our own. If you can't keep things like that in perspective then you should really be paying more attention to the tags of the games you're playing.
Do I think the MC was unnecessarily heavy handed with Talia? Absolutely. Right before discovering that she ran away he had committed to being kinder and more gentle with her. Had he done that from the start then there's a really good chance she'd have never ran away in the first place.

She did though, and MC needed to address the issue and correct the underlying behaviour behind it. Talia's life would be much worse and a lot more dangerous otherwise. If you pay attention to Talia's thoughts then you'd also notice that her issue wasn't that she was being forced to have sex with the MC, but that she wasn't being allowed to take that at her own pace. She started falling for him when he saved her from actually being raped.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
You seem to be mistaking something here. I'm not justifying the rape, nor is the author. I'm just explaining it. This is a fictional story about people who are completely unrelated to you and I. In a world with completely different standards and morals than what exists in our own. If you can't keep things like that in perspective then you should really be paying more attention to the tags of the games you're playing.
Do I think the MC was unnecessarily heavy handed with Talia? Absolutely. Right before discovering that she ran away he had committed to being kinder and more gentle with her. Had he done that from the start then there's a really good chance she'd have never ran away in the first place.

She did though, and MC needed to address the issue and correct the underlying behaviour behind it. Talia's life would be much worse and a lot more dangerous otherwise. If you pay attention to Talia's thoughts then you'd also notice that her issue wasn't that she was being forced to have sex with the MC, but that she wasn't being allowed to take that at her own pace. She started falling for him when he saved her from actually being raped.
Fair enough and I didn't mean to imply that you or the author are justifying it apologies for that. Just that the scenario doesn't matter to me but the act. and yes somehow I missed the rape tag on this one. and personally I do find it a bit hard to separate my beliefs from my entertainment with self insert characters like this one. personally I find it more enjoyable when a self insert MC's has a moral compass I can relate to. Or at least an MC that doesn't do things I find straight up wrong. it sucks cause I like all the other interactions and characters I've seen so far in this game its just my style. Oh well

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fair enough and I didn't mean to imply that you or the author are justifying it apologies for that. Just that the scenario doesn't matter to me but the act. and yes somehow I missed the rape tag on this one. and personally I do find it a bit hard to separate my beliefs from my entertainment especially with self insert characters like this one. personally I find it more enjoyable when a self insert MC's has a moral compass I can relate to. Or at least an MC that doesn't do things I find straight up wrong. it sucks cause I like all the other interactions and characters I've seen so far in this game its just my style. Oh well
Yeah but no she would of ran away so he had to be heavy handed after all it's because of him that she lost her father and freedom. So she than put a wedge in her heart to hate him so he did the best he could with the situation she put him in. Either he was hard handed or she may die he took the lesser of 2 evils.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
ok too bad it's patreon exclusive then :S
i didn't meant all three together but i guess we can only gawk at them, carly has a few still scene when you look around the house that made me think it was possible, bath time has her with her legs spread wide, bedroom time she is wearing realy sexy underwear and her hand is between her legs while her livingroom time has her ass in full view... walking around from time to time and seeing her like that made me hope the more mature characters may have actual scene ^^ and worry i missed them somehow T_T

seem you don't know either about the breackfast choice >< it realy bothered me at the time i saw it :X, on the same note does picking the blood demon as first choice change anything later ?
They are not patreon exclusives, just patreon created.
You get all the content the patreons do, just a month behind unless it's leaked.
Carley will undoubtedly get more sexy times with the MC, they just have not been written as yet.
Azora & Regina are not part of his household as yet which is why there is no sexy times there.
It is most likely to change at some point in the future but I have no idea when.
As for the breakfast choice assuming you mean in the intro with Airi then no it matters not.
Picking the blood demon first I am not sure what / who you mean.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
They are not patreon exclusives, just patreon created.
You get all the content the patreons do, just a month behind unless it's leaked.
Carley will undoubtedly get more sexy times with the MC, they just have not been written as yet.
Azora & Regina are not part of his household as yet which is why there is no sexy times there.
It is most likely to change at some point in the future but I have no idea when.
As for the breakfast choice assuming you mean in the intro with Airi then no it matters not.
Picking the blood demon first I am not sure what / who you mean.
they mean Reiherd Belner he's one of the choices for the tournament in chapter 3

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes