Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Erochaser
I really like this game, it's a cool male power fantasy, saving all the damsels in distress.

Not a big fan of Patreon, is it possible to buy you a coffee?

Cheers!

Jun 19, 2021
Oh boy this update..... first this first, Im not complaining about it but, how come there is a loli tag now (before i get bombarded of comments about it, ik what it means im asking casue when i first starting playing this im not sure if it was there or not so if there was a loli tag when i first started at 1.7 then ignore this.)second, im glad that eye of something (to lazy to check the whole name) explode when we had olivia on the ground and i thought someone said she was 16 anyway so y would that purple head no dick wanted the MC to bred her..... nvm evil character means dont care about age must have it stuffed with a dick to bred them or something like that. Third, How come Airi came and not one of the wifes (i get the first wife so dont explain y) not that it matters now casue Airi knows both olivia and MC are safe. And last but not least, i hopw that last girl that the MC threw out forgives us for that angry moment but other then that keep going im getting into the story.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2021
My brother in christ, it appears you're talking about an update that isn't on this site yet. Not cool, use spoiler tags and warn people that you're discussing patron gated content.
Oh and afaik loli tag only (mis)applies to the halflings.
*facepalms* crap forgot sry. never did a spoiler button before

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
My brother in christ, it appears you're talking about an update that isn't on this site yet. Not cool, use spoiler tags and warn people that you're discussing patron gated content.
Oh and afaik loli tag only (mis)applies to the halflings.
But they are not loli, they are nonhuman midgets.
This game takes an ABSOLUTE stance on no loli.

Even the villains who are going around raping every girl they can get their hands on? who make bootleg slave brands?
They do not dare to touch a girl under 18. instead going "only 3 more months until your 18th birthday!"

And yea, those girls are still virgins when you rescue them. Well, the ones you actually manage to rescue.
The dialog itself is being humorous about it, strongly implying that the powers enforcing the no loli ban are IRL ones.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yea, overall these past update left a bad taste in my mouth, including the sally situation...
We went from 95% virgins and no sloppy seconds, to a girl who was a slave to an antagonist who was a pain in the ass. Who raped her in the ass, and she's talking about how small his cock was, and she's telling hella TMI about it, and we have no way to TURN her down either. She should be 100% avoidable.
Wasn't it 100% virgins before the last update?

I can absolutely understand why it was contenious.

I think the author kinda wrote himself into a corner here.
Before, he always had the plot bend over backwards to ensure that something happened to let the MC grab the girl first and that she was a virgin.

but with the villains being rapey it was inevitable to run into some girls already despoiled by the villains before the MC even came around.
And once we defeated Osian... that just puts his stable of sex slaves out there, and something has to be done about them.

With the MC's entire thing being that he is a "nice guy"... well, like I said, I think the author wrote himself into a corner.

It absolutely makes sense that things went the way they did.
But it also drastically goes back on years of precedence.

Sep 6, 2022

Here it is, finally after a longer wait than normal. From the Eclipse v0.2.8! This is one of the biggest updates yet, and was a joy to work on.

Here is what to expect in v0.2.8:

• 8 New story events!

• 3 New animated scenes!

• Over 590 images!

• Several repeatable scenes from before Chapter 3 have been re-implemented.

From the Eclipse v0.2.8

(Alt - Pixeldrain, G-Link)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Should banned the one who leaked it
Nah this is a piracy forum. Even though I have a strong personal distaste for leaking the game of a dev who is only making about 1/4 of the living wage where I live, while still very consistently putting out large amounts of content every month, leaking is still well within the rules of the game here.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Erochaser Iam so sorry I couldn't resist any longer I really had to know what happened to a certain adorable little someone and I know you and everyone on here know who I'm talking about unless they are new on here and the best update I have ever seen and I know it will just get better and better with every update and I just love :love: this update also by the time I saw this screenshot0001.png I was crying :cry:and only you know the two reasons why, you master of emotional manipulation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when the officially comes out on here I'm going to express my thoughts and feelings about this update, that's right people head for the hills a massive wave of ranting is coming your way you have been warned hahaha I kid I kid, :LOL:it going to be under 1,000 pages long and under 6,095 sentences long I promise okay okay I kid again :LOL:actually going to be under 6 or 7 pages long and under 25 or 45 sentences long I truly promise this time so please for the love of Ero put down the pitchforks and torches hahaha :LOL:
edit extra hard facepalm I just saw the latest updates list on this site, it literally just came out what the fuck it was like been three days! since it leaked if I Knew it came out in three days I would have waited

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FromTheEclipse-0.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
right. over 7 gigs. time for this thing to be dropped in update only patches.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes