Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
my game is still doing this so I can't play the new update
What are you playing on(PC/Linux/Mac)? Are there any error codes? Can you PM me a screen shot of exactly where the game freezes so I can check the code there?

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Ero is still making it, other than that there is not much to tell
He put a fair amount of time into coding the new Auction house.
I wouldn't say a fair amount lol, but enough. I
View attachment 2905492

i made it slightly further last time. im on pc
The code used here is just standard dialogue and display, there is nothing special in it, no value tracking or anything else special. I played through the entire scene myself to monitor memory usage and it was all within reasonable expectations. I am not sure what is causing this on your system, especially if you are not having problems with other games.

That being said, is this event the only time that it has happened?

Make sure your graphics drivers are all up-to-date, this sometimes fixes issues with Renpy. If they are, then you could try to monitor memory usage and see if it spikes for you during this event. It could be an issue that is unique to you for a random, unforeseeable reason and/or due to the Renpy engine itself.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2905492

i made it slightly further last time. im on pc
When you start the game before anything pops up hold shift until you get this screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try changing the renderer settings around and see if you can get past it with that, it's a pretty long shot but sometimes that fixes things for people.

Reactions: KingBan
Apr 23, 2022
Can I just extract-overwrite v3.0 into my v2.9 folder or do I need a fresh extraction? Do I keep my saves?
(EDIT: I can and I do.)

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Erochaser

This game gave me murderous vibes in the beginning, by this I mean I wanted to set fire to the world to get my fiancé back, I would have destroyed everything in my path to do so, and not because it's a harem game, but because they started out as happy lovers about to embark on a beautiful path and the girls idiotic, moronic piece of shit father sells his daughter for money because he's an asshole, I wanted so badly to not only smash his face in, but also I wanted to be the guy that destroyed his son's life and took any other daughters he had as punishment.

Then as I got further in and realised just how fucked up the world in this game is, I was seriously happy that I got to save her before she became some royal fucktards slave, and I was more than happy to save the little one too, she was simply adorable

I don't care who gets added to the harem as long as I NEVER lose my fiancé again or the little one we saved on that fateful day too, they are the most important ones to me.

So keep this great game going on, it's worth the time investment to see the future for our intrepid couple as they are now master and slave (shame it ended up that way but at least they are together again)

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Also Erochaser, why did you choose to go with png files instead of webp for images, in the few folders I've converted I've saved almost 2GB of space without any loss of image quality. Just curious because if it was all webp, you could probably reduce the file size by about 3-4GB without much fuss

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
was this leaked again or officially released I am curious about this update, like are we going to see Candy's daughter and is she going to be excited to have a baby sister and baby brother and talking about the babies is little Rae rae and little Robbie be returning in this update because there's no sunshine when they're gone, they've been gone far too long:cry: and Erochaser about my post when I try to play proofreader, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude or offensive, I truly meant it in joking and playful manor and I found out the hard way being a proofreader this not easy, well shit I now have a deep respect for people that do this for a living and Iam just sticking to my thoughts and my reactions and ask some questions also point out things that are misplaced or seems to be a bit off another words Iam just going back to ranting ha-ha:LOL:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Also Erochaser, why did you choose to go with png files instead of webp for images, in the few folders I've converted I've saved almost 2GB of space without any loss of image quality. Just curious because if it was all webp, you could probably reduce the file size by about 3-4GB without much fuss
was this leaked again or officially released I am curious about this update, like are we going to see Candy's daughter and is she going to be excited to have a baby sister and baby brother and talking about the babies is little Rae rae and little Robbie be returning in this update because there's no sunshine when they're gone, they've been gone far too long:cry: and Erochaser about my post when I try to play proofreader, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude or offensive, I truly meant it in joking and playful manor and I found out the hard way being a proofreader this not easy, well shit I now have a deep respect for people that do this for a living and Iam just sticking to my thoughts and my reactions and ask some questions also point out things that are misplaced or seems to be a bit off another words Iam just going back to ranting ha-ha:LOL:
I released it. I have shortened the release window on the public version.

Racko13

Apr 25, 2020
Mixdrop links are currently swapped between PC and Mac. Didn't realize until I already downloaded the wrong one.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Mixdrop links are currently swapped between PC and Mac. Didn't realize until I already downloaded the wrong one.
I fixed this. I am not the one who set up the Mixdrop download and links, but it was a easy to swap.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Confused about 0.3.0.. all I see is a single "Take a bath" event where Penny shows up and I've Rested a bunch of times. Is there something I'm missing?

Update: Figured it out.. had to pick "Rest" instead of "Take a Bath"

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i feel bad for airi she seems to get the short end of the stick or be on the back burner a lot. for being the person who started it all it does not feel like she gets as much love as other girls

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Erochaser Size of the download is getting more and more substantial. Any possibility in the future to release update files only as a separate download instead of having to redownload the whole game every time?

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
i feel bad for airi she seems to get the short end of the stick or be on the back burner a lot. for being the person who started it all it does not feel like she gets as much love as other girls
Why would he give a fuck about airi when he got a great position by marrying Kylie? He got the status of nobility, he is respected by everyone as kylie's husband etc. What did he have while he was with Airi? He was living a very poor life before. No one respected him before.

Airi is the slave so she don't have any choice. MC is drowning in power so it's natural that he forgot the one for whom he started everything.
Now his no. 1 girl is Kylie, both officially and unofficially. Unofficially it should have been Airi. Her being a slave shouldn't have changed MC's love and position of her.

Airi is considered as equal to Kylie but is she really equal? Nope. Both Airi and MC are aware that MC loves Kylie the most, Airi doesn't sleep on MC's bed, she's still not pregnant whereas MC already has 2 children. Kylie's slave sleeps with MC on his bed but Airi doesn't.

Airi was the main girl but now she's nowhere near top. Airi deserved better.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes