The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
shit when was that cuz i think by time i got the card chapter 3 happend so i might have missed out on her as when i got the card major story stuff was in progress
When you get the card, go to the Brothel at night, that's the only time you can use it currently.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Idk if I missed jaina the mouse girl, there is a room at the house for her but she is never in it.
I haven't gotten a chance to play 0.3.1 yet but in .3.0 she and along with a number of other slaves weren't at the house. If her room is there then I'm at least guessing you have her, although I find it strange that someone would forget her scene tbh, and unless she was supposed to be back for 0.3.1 you're probably good.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FromTheEclipse-0.3.1p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I want to complain, but I feel like it's pointless because neither does it seem like something that's easily fixed, nor do I have the feeling that anyone cares about it enough. Here I go. The modern day visuals really clash with the fantasy storytelling, and it's absolutely killing my immersion. What happened there? Is this supposed to be a story set in modern day but with fantasy elements? Or is it a purely fantasy setting but the dev didn't have access to less modern assets?

I only played to the point where the carriage driver offers to sell you his slave since his wife is really unhappy about the situation. That's also why I didn't write a review, haven't played enough.

Apr 23, 2022
I want to complain, but I feel like it's pointless because neither does it seem like something that's easily fixed, nor do I have the feeling that anyone cares about it enough. Here I go. The modern day visuals really clash with the fantasy storytelling, and it's absolutely killing my immersion. What happened there? Is this supposed to be a story set in modern day but with fantasy elements? Or is it a purely fantasy setting but the dev didn't have access to less modern assets?

I only played to the point where the carriage driver offers to sell you his slave since his wife is really unhappy about the situation. That's also why I didn't write a review, haven't played enough.
The intro mentions that humans in this world reproduced some of their old world tech using magic. I guess that's meant to handwave some of those inconsistencies, but YMMV how well that works.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
The intro mentions that humans in this world reproduced some of their old world tech using magic. I guess that's meant to handwave some of those inconsistencies, but YMMV how well that works.
To be honest, I probably missed that, but even knowing that it's there it's not very satisfying. That doesn't seem more than, as you said, handwaving since I see it having no impact on the story so far. I really wonder why the dev didn't just use less modern assets. Maybe there is a good reason for it, but I always got the impression that koikatsu either included a fair amount of them, or there are free asset packs because I often see the same locations being used all the time.

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i love the game, i only wish that we made more money, the money you make all the way until here is barely enough to get 2 of the slave girls, the prices in this game are way too high

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
To be honest, I probably missed that, but even knowing that it's there it's not very satisfying. That doesn't seem more than, as you said, handwaving since I see it having no impact on the story so far. I really wonder why the dev didn't just use less modern assets. Maybe there is a good reason for it, but I always got the impression that koikatsu either included a fair amount of them, or there are free asset packs because I often see the same locations being used all the time.
I don't see how it's handwaving. Various different cultures entered the world from different worlds and timeframes. It makes perfect sense that a human dominated society would aesthetically resemble a human society. There's plenty of modern day fantasy out there, there isn't some rule that fantasy needs to be medieval.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I don't see how it's handwaving. Various different cultures entered the world from different worlds and timeframes. It makes perfect sense that a human dominated society would aesthetically resemble a human society. There's plenty of modern day fantasy out there, there isn't some rule that fantasy needs to be medieval.
That's not what I'm criticizing. It's the fact that there are clearly modern locations used and they travel by horse. There's clearly a divide between the story that's being told and the visuals that are being shown, with no apparent reason for this. Just mentioning once that there is technology to justify this does not make it part of the story, and the reason why I call it handwaving.

I'm not complaining about minor details, like there being a modern day toilet in a simple but not ancient looking house for example.

Edit: I spent some time skimming the prologue again. Aside from transportation the issue wasn't as terrible as I remembered. The village where the auction was being held actually looked fairly fitting to what was being described in the intro.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's not what I'm criticizing. It's the fact that there are clearly modern locations used and they travel by horse. There's clearly a divide between the story that's being told and the visuals that are being shown, with no apparent reason for this. Just mentioning once that there is technology to justify this does not make it part of the story, and the reason why I call it handwaving.

I'm not complaining about minor details, like there being a modern day toilet in a simple but not ancient looking house for example.
If I remember correctly the last eclipse event was 150 years ago. Assuming the timeline of this game lines up with our own world that'd leave horse and buggy as the primary method of transport while still enabling mostly modern architecture.
In 150 years it'd make sense that there'd be advancements in architecture, concrete production, roadways, other technological comforts and infrastructure. Meanwhile the convenience of magical transport combined with the economic privileges afforded by the aristocratic nature of this society would explain why there's been no automobile advancements. Rich people already have a more efficient and effective method of transport so they aren't going to fund automobiles. Compound that with the fact that automobiles would primarily benefit the lower classes, which would likely improve the revolutionary capabilities of those lower classes actually gives a motivation to block such types of research.

You're right that there's a divide but it's not in the technology but rather the economics. If you could teleport then why would you drive?

Reactions: Luminosity247

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I've been using this site for 8 years and have never seen a GoFile show like this "This file is not public". What the hell!?
Which one did you click, so I know what to look at. I send in the initial links but the ones shared here are not always the ones I submit, and sometimes they are.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes