Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
For the past 2 months I have been fighting with an issue with my computer where it will freeze and crash for no reason... well there is a reason but trying to track it down has been a long process(I might have fixed it recently... keeping fingers crossed).
I had a similar issue a while back. For me it was the fan on my GPU was full of dust and started to over heat crash the driver and my pc. Once I cleaned the fans it has been running great ever since. If your problem persists I would check that if you already haven't. Looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I am going to preface this now before releasing v0.3.8 on Sunday for those looking forward to it. This is not a big update. For the past 2 months I have been fighting with an issue with my computer where it will freeze and crash for no reason... well there is a reason but trying to track it down has been a long process(I might have fixed it recently... keeping fingers crossed). This is why when I released the update I shortened the release window for the public version by a few days. Most of the time I had on the game was getting the brothel update finished, and after having to restart it several times, I had the computer stable enough to finish it. There are all new animations in the brothel (though I need to go back and add some more dialogue), and I have made it easier on myself if in the future I want to add on to it and expand. As long as my computer remains how it has been today, then the next update after v0.3.8 will have a faster (and hopefully smoother) turn around and back to being more story focused. Oh... there is a new repeatable event as well. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

tldr;
v0.3.8 has little to no story. It is focused on the brothel reopening with new animations. If the story is what you are looking for and this does not interest you, feel free to skip this for now, it is not going anywhere and is all repeatable events.
Hi, sorry if I missed this already, but do I need to re-download part 1 as well for new changes to the Brothel, or are they only in part 2 ??

thanks in advance
peace

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
From the Eclipse [v0.3.8] [Erochaser] - Compressed

Win/Linux [464 MB]
- - - -

Mac [430 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FromTheEclipse-P2v0.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are there any replays here at all?
There's repeatable events but no replays for most story sex scenes. Gotta keep saves for those. As much of a pain as it is you also can't usually keep mid event saves for those, they're likely to break on a new version. So keep the saves in the sandbox before the event fires.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
There's repeatable events but no replays for most story sex scenes. Gotta keep saves for those. As much of a pain as it is you also can't usually keep mid event saves for those, they're likely to break on a new version. So keep the saves in the sandbox before the event fires.
One day I might make a gallery of some sort, but that would take some work. I have an idea on how I could do it without having to rewrite much of the code and without breaking saves (again), but it is still a lot of work and testing to get it to act right.

Reactions: HiHaHo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
One day I might make a gallery of some sort, but that would take some work. I have an idea on how I could do it without having to rewrite much of the code and without breaking saves (again), but it is still a lot of work and testing to get it to act right.
I think the easiest way to make it likely not break saves is to put every event in it already unlocked. Then make a special room in the house where you can access it but lock entering the room behind clearing all available main story events. That's definitely what I'd do if you plan to add a gallery for part 1 since going through all events from that would be pure hell not even counting trying to preserve saves.
Another option would be to put various unlock variables at the end of main events that will unlock events in complete batches from before the event that triggered the variable. That way you wouldn't have to go back and add unlock variables to a bunch of old events and hopefully reduce the chances that saves break. That'd be a good one for part 2 since it's really not that long yet and we'd be able to clear through it relatively quickly.

Reactions: TBone9

Aquifol

Oct 26, 2018
Hey Erochaser, I had a question that I'm not sure if it'd count as a spoiler or not. Because I know it's been talked about a few different times in the game but I can't recall if there was a solid explanation.

The 'nature' of the Eclipse events. I don't mean to ask what causes them (although secretly I'd love to know), but the direct aftermath. Because IIRC the game just mentions they happen and people and some items just appear? But like are we talking people just suddenly appearing on this new world, or is it more chaotic like a portion falling from the sky? Or do entire towns just kind of appear in places they weren't before? Do they ever overlap with existing places? Is it ever landmasses included like new countries or mountains?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Arabi1

So what you are saying is you don't like story telling and speed run through games.
Sorry to have to tell you but you are missing a lot if you don't read the story, not only in this game but many others as well.

You should not even review games if your not willing to read the story.

Last edited:

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
So what you are saying is you don't like story telling and speed run through games.
Sorry to have to tell you but you are missing a lot if you don't read the story, not only in this game but many others as well.

You should not even review games if your not willing to read the story.
Yes you have a good point. But games aren't just a story. If the game is categorised as a Kinetic Novel, you're right and I shouldn't have reviewed the game, but it's not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes you have a good point. But games aren't just a story. If the game is categorised as a Kinetic Novel, you're right and I shouldn't have reviewed the game, but it's not.
Maybe not up to the point you played to but there is some choices to be had in this game.
But you did say you had a choice to buy a slave or not, and there are more choices down the road.
You can say its 80% Kinetic Novel and 20% regular.

If you don't read the story you will never understand the MC.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Maybe not up to the point you played to but there is some choices to be had in this game.
But you did say you had a choice to buy a slave or not, and there are more choices down the road.
You can say its 80% Kinetic Novel and 20% regular.

If you don't read the story you will never understand the MC.
Are you basing your words on assumptions? I have read the the whole beginning of the story and I understood his mentality and liked his story with Ari and Maya, but when I finished that part and got to the sandbox, I was disappointed that I was in a Kinetic Novel game and lost my desire to know what would happen next. My review is a warning to people who might think there is more to this game than just text on the screen.

If I knew in advance that it was a Kinetic Novel and it was obvious to everyone, I wouldn't review it, and most of the games I treat this way I keep my opinion to myself, but this game is a special case and this should be emphasised so that people don't fall for it.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wonder is the fallen girl finding out her dad being killed the end of 0.3.8? I just wonder as next 2 days nothing change or add a thing to sandbox choices to move forward.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes