4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
UpdateScreen.png

Overview:

From the Sin is a grand tale about a wide and mysterious world. You, the main character, find yourself awakening as one of the last males in a vast fantasy-themed and post-apocalyptic land full of Monster-girls and superior beings far beyond comprehension.

As you try to resolve the existential mystery of your improbable circumstances, innumerable races across the continents fight for survival in their own unique ways. Mana is increasingly scarce overtime, causing violence, sin, kidnapping, and... romance.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: Vorpal - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Don't use your 0.01/0.01b save files.
Start a new game or download the 0.02b Save File on the Itch page to skip directly to the new content

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0012.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0013.jpg
screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0016.jpg screenshot0015.jpg screenshot0017.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0018.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
A wide and mysterious fantasy world where you take on the role of a man awakening in a vast fantasy-themed land,
full of Monster/Furry girls and beings far beyond comprehension.
200.gif
full of monster/furry girls, but none appear in the previews :HideThePain:.

Edit: I must say that looking at Itch's images, I get the impression that Mc is the typical loser lol (maybe 0 to hero),dev could you say what the planned tags are?

Anyways, dev are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Seems intresting but I think I'll wait for further updates b4 playing it. It's always frustrating playing initial releases.
I think I noticed smn talking abt animations. Well, honestly and subjectively I don't mind if there aren't any. Quite the opposite actually, if the dev can work faster and do a better job on the story and the renders while releasing updates on a steady basis lol. Then, I'd say it's a plus

Good luck dev/s

THX

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
renders look good - i think the game could benefit from some animations during the sex scenes
Initially I considered putting animation into the sex scenes, but then I came to the conclution that it will put me in much more work, and in an area I suck at too. Besides, the default Koikatsu animations usually are a little stiff (No pun intended), So I'll focus in making the renders look good, rather than making animations for the time being.

Also, thank for the compliment and feedback. I hope you enjoy the rest of it. (Sorry for the delay in answering.)

Reactions: LyxarianLord

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 3379788
full of monster/furry girls, but none appear in the previews :HideThePain:.

Edit: I must say that looking at Itch's images, I get the impression that Mc is the typical loser lol (maybe 0 to hero),dev could you say what the planned tags are?

Anyways, dev are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
In the images you can actually see 2 monstergirls (some Machines are considered monstergirls too). Though more will come in the future.

In regards to the MC, I have a special love/connection to every character I've so far and future ones too. All of them, except for him (don't know why, though), I don't expect to be very kind to him, I'm planning his development to be one the rougher side. But maybe that's what he needs...

Speaking of the scenes, I honestly haven't thought about skipping scenes. You will be able to avoid some scenes, but other will be unavoidable. I think it will depend on the nature of the scene it self; if I think the scene is too, uhh... "kinky", adding a way to skip it is not a bad idea...

Thank you for your comments.

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
Seems intresting but I think I'll wait for further updates b4 playing it. It's always frustrating playing initial releases.
I think I noticed smn talking abt animations. Well, honestly and subjectively I don't mind if there aren't any. Quite the opposite actually, if the dev can work faster and do a better job on the story and the renders while releasing updates on a steady basis lol. Then, I'd say it's a plus

Good luck dev/s

THX
Surprisingly, I think the same. Initial releases are usually a "mess" in some aspects, and the lack of content is an aspect I, too, think it to be annoying. As the dev it hurts me to say it, but I think your choice is a smart one and I genuinely respect it.

Thank you for the comment, I'll always try to do the best job I can.

LokmanBey

Mar 20, 2021
TURKIS TRANSLATION

TR
Türkçe Çeviri Dosyası
"game" klasörünü oyunun içine atın

En
turkish translation file
Put the "game" folder inside the game

Dosya/File

Reactions: Vorpalic

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Looks interesting and I like the character design so far, I'll note this down as something to keep an eye on. Hopefully, the next release will come out quickly the prologue ended on a fairly annoying cliffhanger.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes