4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Absolutely amazing first release. Really really hope this doesn't get abandoned.

From The Sin (implied future pregnancy).png
Genetic compatibility can only mean pregnancy will be a thing in the future of this game.
The set up and character dynamics scream harem.
The story is a glorious blend of scifi and fantasy

This could easily become one of the greats if it keeps going

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
Absolutely amazing first release. Really really hope this doesn't get abandoned.

View attachment 3380884
Genetic compatibility can only mean pregnancy will be a thing in the future of this game.
The set up and character dynamics scream harem.
The story is a glorious blend of scifi and fantasy

This could easily become one of the greats if it keeps going

You have no idea of how much I appreciate this kind of stuff. I knew that I would inevitably leave spelling mistakes, but THAT many? Damn, thank you so much.
I love to see what you all think about the game (good or bad). I hope you all enjoy what's coming next.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You have no idea of how much I appreciate this kind of stuff. I knew that I would inevitably leave spelling mistakes, but THAT many? Damn, thank you so much.
I love to see what you all think about the game (good or bad). I hope you all enjoy what's coming next.
I love the game so far, really looking forward to what comes next. And you're very welcome :)

Reactions: AhrimanH

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
As far as first releases go this is really promising. The dev can stand proud having taken their first step into making their vision come to life. The game/demo was genuinely very enjoyable and the story has a good balance to it introducing a lot of mystery and exposition in a way that isn't overwhelming for the reader. The little tid-bits of comedy sprinkled in are also top notch but maybe they just scratch my specific humor.
If I had to name any issues the biggest one would be the amount of grammatical errors sprinkled throughout. They're not major ones (mostly typos and missing words) but they do breakup the reading flow slightly. The first h-scene also seems to lean slightly (and I do mean really only slightly) towards the protagonist taking on a more submissive role, but considering his situation it might also just be a reflection of his confused mental state. I'm curious what kind of kinks and tags may be planned for the future when it comes to h-scenes.
With that said, I want to give the dev a big two thumbs up as I put this on my watched list so that I can get more of the gripping narrative. They are 100% going in the right direction and I wish them all the best with further development.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
The renders are one of the best I've seen on F95 thus far, immediately downloading it but from what everyone has been saying, feedback is very positive. Huuuuuge expectations for this game! Best of luck man!

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
New version for Android, and fix for PC/Mac

I've released the game for Android and a new version fix for PC/Mac getting rid of annoying typos and other not so tasty stuff.
Though I'm not entirely sure on how do I need to update the thread in order to feature the new Itch.io versions on the first page of the thread. So while I figure that out, enjoy the not-so-fancy link:

Reactions: AhrimanH

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Though I'm not entirely sure on how do I need to update the thread in order to feature the new Itch.io versions on the first page of the thread.
Report the OP with "Game Update", put in the "more information" box links to said update. Alternatively, if you own the thread, you can add the links on your own.
You can have both PC/Mac and Mobile in the same OP, just note the links separately (EX - PC/Mac: [Insert link here] Mobile: [Insert link here]) in the report or edit.
That's pretty much what I've gotten from my time here.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
New version for Android, and fix for PC/Mac

I've released the game for Android and a new version fix for PC/Mac getting rid of annoying typos and other not so tasty stuff.
Though I'm not entirely sure on how do I need to update the thread in order to feature the new Itch.io versions on the first page of the thread. So while I figure that out, enjoy the not-so-fancy link:
Getting the game developers tag and onwership of the thread would help you with a lot of things.

Requested by, Vorpalic

Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.
Also, there's a limit on how frequently any game can be on the front page. i think it's once every two weeks or something. Regardless, you don't want your game on the front page unless there's new content, not just new links. So updating the OP to show the links for links to downloads that are fixed, or new for android is good shortly after a new release, but unless there's fresh content I wouldn't recommend trying to get on the front page.

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
Report the OP with "Game Update", put in the "more information" box links to said update. Alternatively, if you own the thread, you can add the links on your own.
You can have both PC/Mac and Mobile in the same OP, just note the links separately (EX - PC/Mac: [Insert link here] Mobile: [Insert link here]) in the report or edit.
That's pretty much what I've gotten from my time here.
Got it, thank you. I'm still learning about how this site works.
Getting the game developers tag and onwership of the thread would help you with a lot of things.

Also, there's a limit on how frequently any game can be on the front page. i think it's once every two weeks or something. Regardless, you don't want your game on the front page unless there's new content, not just new links. So updating the OP to show the links for links to downloads that are fixed, or new for android is good shortly after a new release, but unless there's fresh content I wouldn't recommend trying to get on the front page.
Yesterday I requested the tag, I guess I'll just wait.
You're right. If that's the case, I'll update the thread only when an important update come out.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
On Astral first visit she says Zell come and not the MC name.

Damn what a cliffhanger to end on.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vorpalic

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A really good start, the MC is just a little too weak but not so surprising considering what he's been through. I hope he'll get stronger the longer the story goes on.

I really hope harem is a tag that will tag along. ;) Pregnancy would also be one I would be rooting for. A lot of lovely LIs to impregnate. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Very interesting story so far and beautiful renders. Only thing that would hold me back is no animation.

Edit. Nevermind I went back and checked. Best of luck anyway dev.

• Red Heart

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FromTheSin-0.02b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

AronsKets

Jun 5, 2022
Hey, this looks really good. There is not as much content as I would like, but it is obvious that this is only the first (already the second) release, so it's understandable. If this wasn't just a creative passion that will disappear in half a year, then the game has a great future.
Good luck with your development!

• Red Heart

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
First time coming across this game. From what I'm seeing in the overview, it looks pretty good. The story sounds interesting too. I'll check it out.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes