4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A fantastic update, every bit as good as the original release. :D

No idea how big it was as I started again rather than using the provided files to skip to the new stuff, but short or not, it was very fun.:)

Already looking forward to the third release and see where the story and characters go.

I do feel an immense sense of betrayal at the fact the harem tracker still isn't fished though ;):devilish:

Reactions: Vorpalic

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And now, a gentle kind warning to our beloved dev;

While I have absolutely no problem with how the sex scenes have happened so far, there are those who could see MCs passiveness as leaning towards the female domination side of things. It's not femdom as it stands, and it makes sense for where we are in the story for MC not to be as assertive as he might otherwise be, but there are those who will probably over react and see this as a pattern of behavior and complain about forced femdom rather than it being optional.

Now, this is not a suggestion to rush the story or character development, far from it, let MC come out of his shell at the speed you see fit, this is more of a heads up than anything else.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Game looks beautiful, characters too, want to know the story, size of the dong makes me sigh...
Sorry, without me for this one. Don't like that.
If that change or with a fanmod or inmod and with more content, I will definitely give it a try.
When I see that stick i see no realism ( yes it's a game, yes there are mecha, ok, but not that helicopter rotor ) it takes me out of the game
And avoidable Harem :)
Yeah i'm annoying, idc, i love it

• Thinking Face

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I like the game so far and am looking forward to future updates. Was kinda funny at the start if you choose to pick a custom name but still pick Zell.

My only critique right now would be the overabundance of blank/black screens with text. I get that it's to represent the MC as either asleep or unconscious or perhaps a transition of locations, but it seems like there's just way too many instances of this. Slapping a render in there showing the MC on a bed, or a landscape with a few of the characters just walking or even some kind of render to showcase that it's all in the MCs mind when someone is talking to him. Anything would be better than reading 20 text slides against a blank screen.

AzureMoon443

Apr 12, 2020
Love the game, but have you considered getting someone to look over the grammar? Sometimes the syntax gets on my nerves.

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
I like the game so far and am looking forward to future updates. Was kinda funny at the start if you choose to pick a custom name but still pick Zell.

My only critique right now would be the overabundance of blank/black screens with text. I get that it's to represent the MC as either asleep or unconscious or perhaps a transition of locations, but it seems like there's just way too many instances of this. Slapping a render in there showing the MC on a bed, or a landscape with a few of the characters just walking or even some kind of render to showcase that it's all in the MCs mind when someone is talking to him. Anything would be better than reading 20 text slides against a blank screen.
I'm glad you've been liking it so far. As for the black screens matter: I've been looking for alternatives and solutions to these recurring complains. But don't worry; I'm very confident on the fact that I have found a satisfactory way of reducing those... awkward moments. So, I'll work hard to make the scenes more dynamic, and show less "empty screen".

Love the game, but have you considered getting someone to look over the grammar? Sometimes the syntax gets on my nerves.
I apologize. I know the grammar errors and typos can get annoying, take you out of the plot, and even make you loose interest in it. Even more if you played the first release, as it was a complete mess. Fortunately, I've found some very reliable methods to prevent, spot and fix those errors. That, and the fact that I will pay extra attention to the grammar in future updates, should make this not a recurring problem.

As always; thank you for the feedback.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
looks really good. Keeping an eye on it
Hey is it me or is the red girl's face smaller and lower on her head...

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2018
Haven't played it yet but look promising, it's on the "watch list", but the fact the actual dev is posting it is already a big plus, means he either knows its gunna get stolen because he has confidence in the game, or he's smart enough to want free advertisement and feedback.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
So, i gave it a try to be able to judge it objectively.
Graphically it's pretty, the characters are very nice. The story is a little vague at the moment but that's normal because we're still at the beginning and we don't have all the context.
I'm having trouble with the size of the character's stick. That won't change. I don't like the idea of a harem (again it's purely personal and I say the same thing about all games with this type of non-avoidable content) I also don't like the fact of having intimate interactions with the characters I make fun of. For the moment I am only interested in machines which are quite mysterious and bring something.
In itself the game is good I am not going to criticize unnecessarily because these are only personal tastes and not story / gameplay problems

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Finished the current content i have to say...
My main complaint are the lewd scenes.
WHY DOES THE MC DOESNT TALK?!
He is just a dead fish to be used by the girls.. jesus... some communication in both directions would be welcome.
Also i agree with what others have said... too many black screens with text.

Reactions: billzechs and CV3

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started the game and the complaint I have is that the messages at the beginning changes too fast before you can read it all.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
are they going to have lots of black screens with words? At least show them in the room and stuff and talking. I really hate black screens.

Reactions: CV3

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The DEV really needs to work on the black screens. It's getting annoying now. if the game is mostly a black screen with words, then, why make the game int he first place? Too many black screens with words.

Vorpalic

Former Sinner
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
I was enjoying the game but I had to delete the game because of too many black screens with just words. You REALLY need to fix that.
As for the black screens matter: I've been looking for alternatives and solutions to these recurring complains. But don't worry; I'm very confident on the fact that I have found a satisfactory way of reducing those... awkward moments. So, I'll work hard to make the scenes more dynamic, and show less "empty screen".
I'm truly sorry this issue is causing so much problems. I as said: I'm working on a solution for this issue, and I will keep it in mind for the future content

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes