Unity Abandoned Frosh Life [v0.6.1] [Sexy Simulations]

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Okay number 1 thing, I didn't finish it because it took too long to type a sentence out and its really dragging on more than it should. There is no menu that I saw. No save option that I saw. So until you make it so you can speed up text so we can read it quicker it feels unplayable for those that have other things to do.

At this point this is the worst case of blue balling ever because the amount of time to sit and wait for the text to arrive and move onto the next set of long drawn out sentences it just kills the mood.
rofl, didn't read a single sentence, was to busy laughing at your image. Good one.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
1 ingame day. a episode in the pool area. Nothing more. Worst part is, i have some quest open, but i can not go to a next day, to do some more work, increase my money or build relationships and finsih open quests.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Such a shame. This had been one game I really looked forward to. But the last few updates have been less than subpar.

will383

Aug 15, 2017
i dont ussually post but this time i feel like i have to, this game is truly amazing. The Story is pretty well written and is quite entertaining , sure its not good for a quick fap but its probaly the first VN i actually read and enjoyed. I am very exited for the next update, and will definetly support it on Patroen.

will383

Aug 15, 2017
Okay number 1 thing, I didn't finish it because it took too long to type a sentence out and its really dragging on more than it should. There is no menu that I saw. No save option that I saw. So until you make it so you can speed up text so we can read it quicker it feels unplayable for those that have other things to do.

At this point this is the worst case of blue balling ever because the amount of time to sit and wait for the text to arrive and move onto the next set of long drawn out sentences it just kills the mood.
you go to the Settings and change the Speed setting, its set to instant but you have to downgrade it and then set it on instant again.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
to all fucking complainers. Check dev Patreon. 19 supporters. You expect same work being put into this as other devs that make 2k$? Jesus.
I know other developers who don't have supporters for dick and they still put out consistent work every month.

I'm not saying the Dev doesn't have other good reasons why the updates have been weak, personally I think it's that they had the Frosh Week stuff planned out and are now treading water (pun) trying to figure out what's next. Cause look how much story happened that first week. How many events were in the first few updates. How many paths you could have gone down. Now we're at single events, and filler content.

Reactions: omocik

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
i found the game promising enough to decide that I shall support the developer for a while at least. Good luck to him.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
well feck, i hate grind, not saying this is grindy, but i hate grind, so i cheat, cheat engine is a pain, and saveeditonline doesn't work here, so i went about editing the savefile, just a bit, raised my social stat, no more, but now the fecking game won't open, well feck,
From prev posts i gather the update ain't all that, and since i'm prob gonna have to start again from the begining ('cos like a numpty i didn't make a copy of the save before editing) i think i'm just gonna have to wait until this game is fleshed out or the dev gives us a cheat option

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
I hope sex with Zoey (or at least getting to see her naked) happens in an update in the near future. She's my favorite... so cute!

omocik

May 2, 2017
I know other developers who don't have supporters for dick and they still put out consistent work every month.

I'm not saying the Dev doesn't have other good reasons why the updates have been weak, personally I think it's that they had the Frosh Week stuff planned out and are now treading water (pun) trying to figure out what's next. Cause look how much story happened that first week. How many events were in the first few updates. How many paths you could have gone down. Now we're at single events, and filler content.
well true. Guess I overracted as got angry at negativity. I just thought devs work is sometimes taken as given, instead of having in mind that they have other life related stuff to deal with, as they don't make money of their hobby/project. Tho you're correct.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Well, I'm very impressed with this game so far. The writing is really good, quite funny at times, and the characters have charm and personality. I hope the dev can deliver the game's full potential.

Sexy Simulations

Jun 3, 2020
Release 0.6 is out now in Early Access for 10$ patrons. Just thought I'd share some screenshots and release notes to give you an idea of what's coming. The public release will be September 19th.

Screenshots:
0.6-sam-1.jpg 0.6-sam-2.jpg 0.6-leslie.jpg 0.6-zoey.jpg 0.6-natalie.jpg

Release notes:
Playable until day 16.
Changed from 24-hour clock to morning/afternoon/evening cycle (just keep playing with old save files).
Completed Sam's Gym Spotting quest (including sex scene).
Removed energy and arousal stats.
Removed sex dreams (due to low demand).
Added options to boost effect of fitness/swimming/study actions using items.
Made some events mandatory during Frosh Week and added shortcut action to take player to the event.
Decreased number of gym sub-locations and re-rendered gym images in higher resolution.
Re-rendered campus cafe images in higher resolution.
Added Library Study location on Campus.
Added course info in menu (click 'more info' under courses).
Removed traveling costs.
Added laundry events for Natalie (Wednesday) and Lindsey (Saturday).
Added Zoey to the Library Study at Wednesdays and Fridays.
Added Leslie to the Cafe at Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Added conversations for Madison and Jasmine.
Added book sorting quest in campus library (check bulletin board).
Added Swim Team Training event (Mondays and Fridays).
Removed Cola item (currently no use).
Refund the player for Cola and Beer items in inventory upon load of save file.

Last edited:

sisyphos

Oct 28, 2017
We're still early in the game, but there are some very intriguing subplots brewing under the surface. I'm most interested to see how things pan out with Selma. If I'm understanding the clues correctly as to who she is, Selma will reveal her true identity to assert dominance in a long standing power play. How it affects the MC's budding relationships and how it resolves in the end will be very interesting. Also curious to see when and where super douche Ryan reappears.

This has high potential. Looking forward to new episodes!

Sexy Simulations

Jun 3, 2020
The public release of Frosh Life 0.6.1 is now available for download at Itch ( ). No account is required to download the game. Just click the "Download Now" button and choose whether to make a donation or not (optional but appreciated!).

Check out the release notes and some screenshots a few posts before this one.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes