DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Really, I could see that for bathroom/shower but toilet.
History, they tended to be built into closets in old homes when running water became a thing in homes, showers are a lot later thing even. Hell I was even born into a home that the shower was still built into in my lifetime and I am not 80, nor were they poor homes. :p

Considering the Mom and Sis debate, well Mom is likely not just high up but extremely high up and well you do not stay there without a ruthless streak as well, even if not a bad person per se and we know for sure Sis is ruthless. Remember hints are MC did find out some things that endangered people and a certain status quo.

Well most likely that was within an environment he had access to, so maybe both Mom and Sis might be glad he survived as his family, but do not want him to become a danger again. Just keep that in mind as an option that both are torn when comes to Mc and might even feel he betrayed them before his amnesia and might not want him to regain his memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: v1900

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
History, they tended to be built into closets in old homes when running water became a thing in homes, showers are a lot later thing even. Hell I was even born into a home that the shower was still built into in my lifetime and I am not 80, nor were they poor homes. :p

Considering the Mom and Sis debate, well Mom is likely not just high up but extremely high up and well you do not stay there without a ruthless streak as well, even if not a bad person per se and we know for sure Sis is ruthless. Remember hints are MC did find out some things that endangered people and a certain status quo.

Well most likely that was within an environment he had access to, so maybe both Mom and Sis might be glad he survived as his family, but do not want him to become a danger again. Just keep that in mind as an option that both are torn when comes to Mc and might even feel he betrayed them before his amnesia and might not want him to regain his memories.
I will match your history with geography.

In Australia, we have a place called the NT, Northern Territory, maybe you have heard of Ayers Rock, which is the NT, some smart ass locals come up with a merchandise slogan, but we will get back to that in a minute.

As for the rest, to quote the movie Snatch, "save your breath for cooling your pies".

If I am understanding this, the MC was shot, spent 4 years in a coma, and I am at the part where he gets shot again.
Unless the MC is going to turn out to be a rapist or pedo, and the mother and sister are acting the way they are.

Back to the slogan, this is an example of the merchandise, perfect for buying the mother and sister, sums them up well.

il_1140xN.2275378812_5ktl.jpg

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
well, she kinda is his landlady but also her sister...

man this website has me jaded with the concept of landlords/landladies by default even when it makes sense :ROFLMAO:
He's staying with a relative for free... maybe you could call that being his landlady, but not really... when people are young and living with their parents I've never heard them refer to them as their landlords, and it's basically the same thing.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
He's staying with a relative for free... maybe you could call that being his landlady, but not really... when people are young and living with their parents I've never heard them refer to them as their landlords, and it's basically the same thing.
How about the line, "she is my sister, and my mother's daughter", that had me in stitches.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Frozen Past [v0.04]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Frozen Past [v0.04]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Frozen Past [v0.03]

di un fan Frozen Past [v0.03]

of Frozen Past [v0.02]

di un fan Frozen Past [v0.02]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-26
Version: 0.04

Reactions: Leonave

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, pity so far the only decent female is a herma, although certainly did make me laugh, all the jargon to sound accurate medically, but yet the herma in prison is supposed to have entered her cervix? something that has the opening the size of an average thumb lol.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Not bad, pity so far the only decent female is a herma, although certainly did make me laugh, all the jargon to sound accurate medically, but yet the herma in prison is supposed to have entered her cervix? something that has the opening the size of an average thumb lol.
you missed the scene?
it was brutal force wich was used

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
you missed the scene?
it was brutal force wich was used
And you apparently missed biology.

[QUOTE So the cervix may be touched during sex, but it cannot be penetrated ][/QUOTE]

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

[QUOTE So the cervix may be touched during sex, but it cannot be penetrated ]
[/QUOTE]
look we have a smart one here :ROFLMAO:
its a focking game you....

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
[/QUOTE]

Not my fault the dev chose to try and have it sound technically accurate with medical stuff, then decided to make up a cock can enter a cervix which only opens during childbirth, unless of course there is a translation issue and that is not what it seemed to happen.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Not my fault the dev chose to try and have it sound technically accurate with medical stuff, then decided to make up a cock can enter a cervix which only opens during childbirth, unless of course there is a translation issue and that is not what it seemed to happen.
[/QUOTE]

well
you r right with this - but its in my eyes no point to complain
its like them stupid movies - sometimes its better to shut the brain down and enjoy ;)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

[QUOTE So the cervix may be touched during sex, but it cannot be penetrated ]
[/QUOTE]
Dude the cervix can be dilated applying 52 Newtons of radial force with adequate instruments and care. If you jam an object with sufficient force you can dilate and tear it at the same time, (based on the average cervix diameter) I reckon that a thrust of 300 to 400 Newtons (30 to 40 Kg) could dilate and tear a cervix. You do not hear of it ever happening because it would feel about the same as an adult male squeezing your gland with all the might of his dominant hand.

We already know that supposedly hermas have super penises so, apparently they have steel dicks. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So I was having dinner and a sudden feeling of dread hit me. At the end of this update (0.0.4) the hotdog lady/dude hugs the MC from behind and he feels familiarity from the gesture. BAAAM that is when it all clicked. So the illegally acquired blood sample from the beginning of the game (to advance science) is because the MC has evolved the first anus resistant to herma steel dick.

The evil forces of the world are looking for this evolutionary trait so a revolution can take place to liberate hermas all around the world and form the independent country of Gayistan. That is why the sister shot the MC four years ago, she had to stop the MC from spreading his genes and betray them again. You see the sister thinks that if she can not have MC's dick none can. The mother did not allow the MC to return home because the sex dungeon has not been completed yet.

It is all clear now. Why the fuck did I not see it earlier? :ROFLMAO:

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Pretty good so far. Nice renders, interesting world. I'd say the only part I didn't like was the mention of getting fucked to death and the scene where Tara gets fucked so hard she has to got to hospital. I really liked Rachel she's sweet and kind but has a magnum dong, can't wait to see what she's like in bed, my hopes would be gentle futadom. Nonetheless can't wait to see more.

Aug 28, 2018
This is by far an amazing game so far. Wishing the update was a little more juicy though... I was kind of disappointed in how short it seemed but glad to have progression either way... just think it could of had more sexy content sequeling the previous update. Overall though great graphics/artwork, great plot & story. I think another thing that would be dope if it was more sandboxy being able to wander and choose who and what to do at your will. I'm sure it's easier said than done though so I can't complain as I am just here to enjoy the view. Great work though.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Just found this - love the game so far. Good luck dev and I look forward to enjoying the next release (when it is ready - no rush).

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/patchv0.04.rpy", line 2: expected statement.
    defineDynamicName fName:
                           ^

File "game/patchv0.04.rpy", line 17: expected statement.
    defineDynamicName eName:
                           ^

File "game/patchv0.04.rpy", line 42: expected statement.
    defineDynamicName daName:
                            ^

File "game/script/config_scenario.rpy", line 55: expected statement.
    defineDynamicName fName:
                           ^

File "game/script/config_scenario.rpy", line 70: expected statement.
    defineDynamicName eName:
                           ^

File "game/script/config_scenario.rpy", line 95: expected statement.
    defineDynamicName daName:
                            ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Tue Sep 28 02:17:45 2021

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes