bolluijt

Sep 28, 2019
story is very well done i don't comment much but i think this is a game worth playing looking forward to new updates

Reactions: Leonave

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Played through from the beginning and I'm digging it, Leonave, but the first rape scene at the school seems ridiculously out of place.

If you wanted to include a sex scene, it should have been two students fooling around (like the hospital scene) because to have MC see a girl get raped, tears and all, by a teacher and then NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT causes me as a player to lose all respect for him. It would have been a simple matter to report this to the Admin and save the girl from future abuse. The prison rape scene, on the other hand, was brutal and totally fitting with the story.

Other than that I was pleasantly surprised by the focus on the Herma characters in the world building of the game. Given the fact that MC's sister is also a Herma, that's two LIs who are rocking some big girl cocks. I see this as an absolute win.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I'm looking forward to more of this. Great game so far. I say whatever is being done for the english version of the story is fine. Anyone who actually READS english should be able to understand what's going on. I appreciate being able to skip out on rape content, lets be real. MC is awake all of 3 days and manages to have a nurse jerk him off a classmate show him the goods AND connect with a LI who doesn't seem to mind that other girls want him and isn't a bitch. "Mrs.Short" telegraphs she's at least physically attracted to him quite well, looking forward to exactly what was going on between them in the past.

Oh, also looking forward to why he's being stalked by that biker/glam rocker girl and his sister hasn't caught on. lol

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Played from the start to the finish and this game isn't for me.

"Futa" content dominates the game so far, and if it's not "Futa" content then, it's you being a voyeur and watching other people fuck and and get action. Whether it's the random hospital fuck or teacher/schoolgirl rape scene, which the MC doesn't do shit about by the way, he just walks away like a clueless coward. The sister who's called Mrs. Short seems like the classic cliché tsundere type of character.

Too many red flags, for my taste.

nat0903

Aug 29, 2021
I'm loving it, MC and Rachel's relationship is one of the best things in this game, hope to see some development and sex scenes between them in the next update.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes