Dec 18, 2017
Man, I love this game. Story is quite interesting and so are the characters.

A few things don't seem to make sense so far as some people pointed out. Like the mc being protected while in the hospital but then being left alone in the city. But who knows maybe he is still being watched and protected. Would make sense as to how Emilie was able to find him at Rachel's.

Only thing it's missing right now is content (especially sexy content), but that'll come with time. I'm looking forward to the scenes with Rachel and maybe Emilie later.

Good luck dev. I love what you've done so far.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well maybe if the pc is suffering it might be time to send it off to a nice big farm where it can run free.:p

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
How's the next update coming along?
Arf!

Good thing you pointed that out to me, because I did a progress update with my contributors but didn't put anything here!

My big mistake...

So I put a copy and paste of what I said on my Patreon/Subscribestar but without the picture of Rachel that goes with it.

Thank you for asking!

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
God! Give me strength....

Dear audience !

You are wondering what is the progress of this game and when the new update will come.

Initially I had planned to release the update only in the middle of November.

The render scenes have a lot of assets that weigh heavily in the render calculation and to make one requires between 6 and 10 hours to keep a MEDIUM quality.
Fortunately I optimize the lighting as much as possible to save time on the Iray render.

To meet the deadline would be a miracle and I prefer to be honest with you in view of the support and confidence you have shown me. I don't know when I'll be able to release the sequel while working hard on it every day.

That said, I could add some bonus renderings to the wait.

Leonave

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021

Dear audience !

You are wondering what is the progress of this game and when the new update will come.

The render scenes have a lot of assets that weigh heavily in the render calculation and to make one requires between 6 and 10 hours to keep a MEDIUM quality.
Fortunately I optimize the lighting as much as possible to save time on the Iray render.

To meet the deadline would be a miracle and I prefer to be honest with you in view of the support and confidence you have shown me. I don't know when I'll be able to release the sequel while working hard on it every day.

Leonave
it's ok...I like quality, so I don't mind waiting a little bit longer for it.

Dec 18, 2017

Dear audience !

Leonave
Good things take their time. I'll look forward to the next update. Whenever you finish it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished the last update and I'm really liking the story so far! Considering the tags, I'm assuming there will be an option to pursue Emilie and/or Felicity in the future? Just wondering with Uma and Rachel also as potential L.I. if this will be a harem or if the MC will need to choose only one to have a relationship with? Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Leonave

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Played through from the beginning and I'm digging it, Leonave, but the first rape scene at the school seems ridiculously out of place.

If you wanted to include a sex scene, it should have been two students fooling around (like the hospital scene) because to have MC see a girl get raped, tears and all, by a teacher and then NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT causes me as a player to lose all respect for him. It would have been a simple matter to report this to the Admin and save the girl from future abuse. The prison rape scene, on the other hand, was brutal and totally fitting with the story.

Other than that I was pleasantly surprised by the focus on the Herma characters in the world building of the game. Given the fact that MC's sister is also a Herma, that's two LIs who are rocking some big girl cocks. I see this as an absolute win.
Thankfully I did not get a rape scene at school but did opt to see the prison scene and was totally fine with it, especially considering if you made the wrong choice at home the night before, presumably, this same bitch murders you in your bed with no conscience.

I also liked how we are still in the world building stage and there is a herma focus or at least their presence in society is rather prominent/notable and appears to be part of the overall narrative. I do like Rachel so far and her interactions with both the MC and Emilie are curious and compelling. With the MC, she is adorable and sweet, while clearly she has some history or shares some kind of connection with Emilie, which only at the end of the current update, I was able to connect the dots and guess the herma connection at the very least must be why Rachel was so uneasy around her.

I'm looking forward to more of this. Great game so far. I say whatever is being done for the english version of the story is fine. Anyone who actually READS english should be able to understand what's going on. I appreciate being able to skip out on rape content, lets be real. MC is awake all of 3 days and manages to have a nurse jerk him off a classmate show him the goods AND connect with a LI who doesn't seem to mind that other girls want him and isn't a bitch. "Mrs.Short" telegraphs she's at least physically attracted to him quite well, looking forward to exactly what was going on between them in the past.

Oh, also looking forward to why he's being stalked by that biker/glam rocker girl and his sister hasn't caught on. lol
Don't recall the biker/glam rocker chick but I'm enjoying the story and looking forward to seeing if the MC will be able to also pursue Emilie and Felicity in addition to Rachel and Uma. I'm guessing the underlying tsundere feelings Emilie has for the MC has to do with his nightmares, specifically the last one with Rachel and the gun to her head. The fact Emilie called him a traitor leads me to assume there might have been some unrequited romantic feelings towards the MC in which the past version of him rejected due to her 'condition' or he chose to pursue someone else and she likewise felt betrayed and rejected. In any case, I'm interested in seeing how this story progresses!

Reactions: Faptime and Leonave

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Crimsonfiend76

I think they might be referring to the scene where they are at the crime scene and when they leave you can see a girl in blue denim vest or something like it that has been watching them leave from the roof tops.

She is also seen right at the start when the MC's checking out of the hospital and glances back at the MC and then the sister looks back at her.

Last edited:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Don't recall the biker/glam rocker chick but I'm enjoying the story and looking forward to seeing if the MC will be able to also pursue Emilie and Felicity in addition to Rachel and Uma. I'm guessing the underlying tsundere feelings Emilie has for the MC has to do with his nightmares, specifically the last one with Rachel and the gun to her head. The fact Emilie called him a traitor leads me to assume there might have been some unrequited romantic feelings towards the MC in which the past version of him rejected due to her 'condition' or he chose to pursue someone else and she likewise felt betrayed and rejected. In any case, I'm interested in seeing how this story progresses!
Well, I shouldn't, but I really enjoyed your feedback and thoughts about this story about a young man chasing his past and I decided to give you a hint.

Pay close attention to the face of the girl in the MC's dreams.

Nothing is left to chance, neither her outfit nor her hairstyle.

Many things are related and others seem to be but...

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Mc looks kinda similar to that of "stay true stay you".
So is futa/hermaphrodite going to be the central/main sexual content going forward? Fourth update and if you ignore prison rape and occasional voyeuristic sex scenes which I'm sure were introduced just for the sake of "vaginal sex" tag.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
So is futa/hermaphrodite going to be the central/main sexual content going forward? Fourth update and if you ignore prison rape and occasional voyeuristic sex scenes which I'm sure were introduced just for the sake of "vaginal sex" tag.
Hermas are a part of the worldbuilding of the game and there are a few love interest that are herma, that said, all sex with hermas would be optional

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Never played this game.

So is futa/hermaphrodite going to be the central/main sexual content going forward?
Yes, but for those who want it, there will be sex only with women, which frankly, considering the development of the story, does not make sense, but at least everyone will be able to enjoy the storyline.

Fourth update and if you ignore prison rape and occasional voyeuristic sex scenes which I'm sure were introduced just for the sake of "vaginal sex" tag.
No. Prison rape alone counts for the tags "vaginal sex", "rape" and "futa/trans".
This scene is not gratuitous and is part of the plot.

The rape scene in the school may seem out of place, but it allows you to get directly into the atmosphere of the game. Here, it is not "Yamete kudasaiiiiiiii".

The broom closet scene is for the misunderstanding with Matt, which adds a little humor.

I hope to have answered as well as possible...

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes