myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the rape scene in the school was also put there to show us just how much of a weak pathetic little pussy the MC is as most people would of did something or made a ruckus to get the teacher in trouble instead of doing nothing like a little pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: cib64 and Leonave

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I think the rape scene in the school was also put there to show us just how much of a weak pathetic little pussy the MC is as most people would of did something or made a ruckus to get the teacher in trouble instead of doing nothing like a little pussy.
I mean....she was consenting to sex in exchange of good grades...sure it sucks ass and is an abuse of power dynamics on the relationship teacher-student, in the legal definition is rape, but if you decided to intervene and stop everything, noneone would be happy about it, the teacher obviously would lose his job (and maybe going to jail) and the girls would suspend the class so she got sexually harassed for nothing...

Reactions: Leonave

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
She was more forced to do it more then anything and most consenting people are not crying during and after it. So what if the teacher would get fired/or go to jail or both. Once he was gone the next one that would replace them would hopefully try to help the students instead of taking advantage and or raping them. Looking at the teacher I would guess that's the only way that he can get any girl.

Not to mention that if he helps her he might get something in return from her.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hey! Like I said on Patreon and Subscribesatr, I have all the difficulties in the world to produce renders quickly while keeping a reasonable quality level, especially because of the number of assets.

I'm working hard to produce an updated version by the first third of December.
I would have to say take you time since you are trying to make this VN at reasonable quality level and etc. Each time I hear someone ask for update, I usually reply to them to be patience...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
What type of futa content is in the game? I don't mind male on futa but futa on male is an absolute no no for me and looking at the poll its the second one or it's going to be so want to know before downloading.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
What type of futa content is in the game? I don't mind male on futa but futa on male is an absolute no no for me and looking at the poll its the second one or it's going to be so want to know before downloading.
currently there is no futa on male on this game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1522399

hahahahahahaha Evil wins!

View attachment 1522385

Of course a little bit of everything is always nice :D
Well it sounds more like that self fulfilling prophecy, that you see more in polls like this. Not that it really matters to me it is about what the dev wants in the game anyway, just as always if focus very much on a niche fetish you will leave a lot of people behind as well. That is not bad though per se. :)

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Well it sounds more like that self fulfilling prophecy, that you see more in polls like this. Not that it really matters to me it is about what the dev wants in the game anyway, just as always if focus very much on a niche fetish you will leave a lot of people behind as well. That is not bad though per se. :)
Of course, usually having wide appeal makes your game more acceptable for a lot of people, but you will also need to stand out with something else if you wanna keep them happy. Usually when you dive deep in a niche fetish you get less but more devoted fans, since they don't usually have too many options to choose from they are more willing to support games that appeal to their niche kinks.

Reactions: DA22

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There's a patreon only post but who knows what it says.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
There's a patreon only post but who knows what it says.

Hi!

I have accumulated a lot of backlog. I overestimated the capacity of my PC a bit.

I'm still working to get the update out as soon as possible.

I also decided to add some animations.

I can only encourage you to be more patient so that I can stay on a register of equivalent or better quality.

Thanks

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm patient I was just posting what I saw on patreon but since it was patreon only we have no clue what it was about other then what was on the screen part of the post.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes